SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:11 pm

If the show knew about Jed's girl back home, best believe they would have had her show up mid-season. They're scrambling right now given that Hannah chose this loser. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:17 pm

@BlackHalo I agree. I'm also inclined to believe she would have answered differently in her interviews regarding the Scott drama if her F1 has told her about the truth about Haley. Jed would also not have been so brazen to call out Scott (POST SHOW) for being a loser for coming in with a girlfriend. Jokes on them, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:20 pm

I was thinking about this earlier today, but has ABC actually addressed the Jed situation at all? I know at least I took the Zima video to be their response, but have they released anything that the casual viewer would recognize?

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:22 pm

okkaayy wrote:I was thinking about this earlier today, but has ABC actually addressed the Jed situation at all? I know at least I took the Zima video to be their response, but have they released anything that the casual viewer would recognize?

Fleiss’ tweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:22 pm

okkaayy wrote:I was thinking about this earlier today, but has ABC actually addressed the Jed situation at all? I know at least I took the Zima video to be their response, but have they released anything that the casual viewer would recognize?

No and I would be shocked if they did.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:26 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

No and I would be shocked if they did.
I agree! My friend across the street just watches ( with me) never reads twitter or IG etc.. doesn’t even have a clue what broke this week ... she just watches it for fun and to be e girls over for wine and munchies!!! And didn’t see the people mag at the checkout!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:27 pm

Sharnee wrote:

Fleiss’ tweets

His are cryptic and most casual viewers have no clue who he is imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:54 pm

maybe, just maybe, the fans are making it a big deal when for the prods they find it laughable as any publicity is good publicity for the show aka ratings.

I have see prods editing some guy or girl really bad, ridicule them to the extreme. If the hannah and jed are going strong, they may adress it after show a la Garret when it was a huge issue about his racial comments. one sentence. done. moving on to the happy in luv couple.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:04 pm

Would be interesting if prods knew about Jed and did Hannah dirty by encouraging it. Prods do put things in Contestants ears to encourage a certain outcome right ?

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:40 pm

IMO, Production knew and I do believe they know about these contestants dating history. Its really not that difficult these days of SM. The "outing" of the info is very calculated. IMO they choose a time when they can get maximum drama out of it and it has less to do with preserving the integrity of the show or the Lead. Looking back at past seasons, the outing of gf has always been dramatic and perfectly timed!!

I would like to know when Hannah knew. We have been shown Jed confessing about coming on the show for the wrong reasons (so do a lot of them imo) and do we know he didn't tell her about the gf? I do believe the producers do control when (at what point) contestants divulge personal info to the Lead. I can 'hear" them advising a contestant that "now would be the time to tell her about...... ' I think if the Lead has no interest in a contestant, Producers tend to out these during the early episodes I think about Dean, Demario,Peter Bentley, Brooks, Arie(Emily's season)--how their stories were milked. Producers were going for high drama and didn't show,imo any concern about how it would affect the people involved. I am waiting to see how this plays out. AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:49 am

@mommyof2 and @sdmom : thank you for missing me.  That’s a nice feeling. beatingheart I am here at least a few times daily on the forum. But honestly, I am only active on the threads that interest me now and I skipped the last 2 seasons totally.
I am spending a lot of time with family and traveling, but like I mentioned I am here even if a bit quiet.  All is good.
Btw I miss you all also. blowkiss

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:13 am

@Kashathediva I miss you to and your great sense of humor. Enjoy yourself !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly