SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

choosekindness - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:34 pm

@Rolly I really don't think she could make a choice one way or the other. Given her youth, inexperience, her own insecurities, Colton pressuring her, her father's influence and production messing with her, I think she was a hot mess.

They do look happy now. I'm just wondering how long that will last. They have been in hiding for months. Other leads have told us that was exciting...hiding, disguises, an us against them mentality. Now the real world and work starts. There will be haters and I wonder how they will handle the pressure?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

choosekindness - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:00 pm

IMO She was smart enough to take a step back because she knew an engagement was expected at the end of the show and she wasn't ready for that because she had roughly 2 dates with him paraphrasing from Cassie on one of the live interviews.

During the live interviews they said no one saw everything that happened. Colton knew how she felt and that's why he didn't give up. She said she never felt so sad after she left.

To compare this to no mean no IMHO is ludicrous.

i think it was a great season. Colton went after the girl he wanted, not the one they wanted. He told her exactly how he felt and what he expected and that was to just give it a chance without an engagement. He gave her encouragement to take it slowly, very compassionate and very understanding. He didn't care about the show and their expectations.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:12 pm

https://youtu.be/dy2gBBJDbGQ
https://youtu.be/FftUMRBiNf8
https://youtu.be/4fLxSlvGTPk
https://youtu.be/7m7LkloKGJg
https://youtu.be/j2TJoZbQQoc
https://youtu.be/yabwZpAf8Qs
https://youtu.be/5hfuzUhLMbg
https://youtu.be/5hfuzUhLMbg
https://youtu.be/TOuF-85FZ0Q
https://youtu.be/89W3pmIYNdA
https://youtu.be/FeDjqOU-pxM

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:18 pm

I think they physically look alike.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:42 pm

The People vid perfectly explains where Cassie was coming from and also shows how chopped up her conversations were.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:51 pm

@GuardianAngel :sending flowers agree 100%! I had questions about Colton from what I saw on BIP but still really liked him. Given their respective ages, they seem pretty grounded.

I give the benefit of the doubt to most of the cast members on these shows because, heck, they grew up in a generation of social media that sets a different bar IMO regarding seeking fame and attention vs. 'just being myself'. The 'kids today' (good grief I sound like a troglodyte and I'm not that old haha) have a higher threshold. Due to that, I have trouble leaping straight to the harsher interpretation of their motivations. Just because they're workin it out in front of a camera doesn't mean it's all a sham. IMO

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think they physically look alike.

giggling Maybe that psychic was right!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO She was smart enough to take a step back because she knew an engagement was expected at the end of the show and she wasn't ready for that because she had roughly 2 dates with him paraphrasing from Cassie on one of the live interviews.

During the live interviews they said no one saw everything that happened. Colton knew how she felt and that's why he didn't give up. She said she never felt so sad after she left.

i think it was a great season. Colton went after the girl he wanted, not the one they wanted. He told her exactly how he felt and what he expected and that was to just give it a chance without an engagement. He gave her encouragement to take it slowly, very compassionate and very understanding. He didn't care about the show and their expectations.

I totally agree. For a guy his age he is so caring, gentle and very attentive to woman, he's a very good listener and has good intuition  and an awesome GUT and his GUT told him that she loved him., he said in an interview today that he knew the whole situation was too much for her and knew the relationship would have a chance once the pressure and the camera's went away. Colton is well beyond his years. The way he handled her and the fears she had of relationships was so telling of his maturity and the love he has for her. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them too. I think they have a hell of a shot to make it. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:51 pm

Imho Cassie has been refreshingly honest on the show about where she stood. She, like all the other ladies, were led on by the producers and Colton, that it's an engagement in the end, or nothing at all. Cassie started to reflect on that, snd realised, that in two weeks she wouldn't be ready to be there. She's also taking ownership of the break up, it was her decision, her father was just a sounding board for her, to bounce off how she was feeling. Imo.

To me it looks like after the filming ended, they've pretty much started their normal life. They didn't rely on SHV to see each other, they snuck around a lot. Dinners with Cassie's sister and boyfriend, family get togethers, going for walks under disguise etc. Their life and planning that life didn't just start now, they've been living that life already. Colton already moved to near Cassie, so even that's not a question any more. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO She was smart enough to take a step back because she knew an engagement was expected at the end of the show and she wasn't ready for that because she had roughly 2 dates with him paraphrasing from Cassie on one of the live interviews.

@GuardianAngel

I’m looking forward to seeing more of them as well. My point was and is, he came built in with some really good offers that are pretty hard to refuse if you like someone, IMO.
Two things;
One, there’s a clear “love conquers all” take away that is romantic and beautiful but, I spoke of concern for the other extreme of the message or perception that when confronted with “no”, you need to just keep trying and forge ahead. I said IMO she had really good incentives to change her mind and she did.  I’m sure there were many reasons for Colton to be encouraged and or, persistent but, we were not shown them and therefore, his determination seemed like, I believe it was Jimmy Kimmel said, “stalkerish” as a joke.  
Two, I don’t think “ludicrous” is a fair description of my concern for the message one could take away given the edit - especially given the rules of this forum. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:49 am

@frajosfanofchris

Thank you for the CC clips motherload! Thanks for taking the time.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:27 pm

I do find myself wondering how we might have reacted if the ending had not been spoiled.

Would there have been more of the sort of response that des' finale had? In terms of shock value, anyway?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+61
umngirl
Dutchy23
suzq
jlccaz
nuts2uiam