Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM on Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:13 am

@blueblues wrote:IA, and it wasn’t just the article. Before that there were two separate posts on Reddit (immediately labeled ”unverified tea” by the mods), and apparently also a new Instagram account. The content varied, but was still similar enough to come from the same person. Apart from the talk about mismatched feelings, there was also a claim that Colton doesn’t get along with Cassie’s family (laugh out loud).

It appears that someone is campaigning pretty hard against their relationship. I can understand why she (they?) felt that it had to be addressed.
All JMO
Well Cassie herself just confirmed part of the original unverified post on reddit. The reddit user had said in their post that Cassie was going to Paris & Cassie just posted on her IG tonight that she’s going to Paris. Make of that what you will. Maybe it was just a lucky guess by the poster laugh out loud
ReneeM
ReneeM
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5709
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife on Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:57 am

@whit90 wrote:
@Chgohighlife wrote:@notarose
Cassie will just need to learn to grow up and suck it up, IMO. Being a public figure is a two edged sword. EVERYONE should know that. It’s not new. If you capitalize on kissing your boyfriend and exposing your intimacy to the world - all the world is not pleasantly wishing you well so, there will be some negativity. Period. That’s the real world. You don’t like it, put down the camera and get a job. It’s that simple. Whining will only make the haters multiply.
All IMO.

I did not in anyway see or read that she was whining . She spoke what she wanted to get out and ended it with class. She works hard going to school and barely shills. They barely post things on IG anymore their just trying to have a real relationship outside this bubble batch . They both do a lot for charities and that is what they mostly post about. So to say I strongly disagree with your statement. JMO

@whit90
The entire statement is nothing more than one big whine. *IMO* Whoa is her, all the scrutiny is making her question her own feelings. Her words not mine. She just gave a bunch of nameless, faceless doubters exactly what they want. Cassie and Colton have hundreds of thousands of adoring fans who wish them well. She’s writing a soliloquy about the few hundred who don’t. They are NOT “just trying to have a real relationship outside this bubble batch”, IMO. The notion of them trying to just live a normal life like any other couple is absurd, IMO. Like many other BN couples, they are full time playing to the camera, following the spot light, trying to extend their fifteen minutes to capitalize on the fact that they are recognizable as what? A Bachelor Nation couple.

Cassie is going to school yes but, she and Colton are full time chasing their next (SIXTH between the two of them) appearance on a reality show. Everything else helps them look good while doing it. I’m not saying they are not genuine or loving or great people, individually or together. I’m saying they owe their fame to reality tv and they will be scrutinized because of it, sometimes negatively. That is the reality and whining will not change it. It will just increase their spotlight and maybe that’s the objective and it’s working because posting about them is not my norm. All IMO.  rofl  cantstopl

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 1761
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by whit90 on Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:09 pm

^^^
I still strongly disagree with your post . Like I said in my earlier post she did not whine she talked about what was being said about their relationship and the ups and downs they have had . She also said how this is affecting her family because of the ridiculous rumors about her family. They do all kinds of stuff that every normal couple do and are trying to distant theirselves from the Bach bubble. You rarely see them out with Bach couples mostly just the two of them or with her family. They do support other contestants from this show and I think that is very mature on both their parts. Colton post mainly about his charities and she post mainly about her family, kittens, and Colton. You can see what you want but I see a girl who was sincere in her post and wanted to clarify some of the ignorant rumors being said about them. So we will have to respectfully disagree on this. JMO
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2608
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM on Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:34 pm

Another portion of the reddit tea confirmed, Cassie’s headed to Paris with her mom. No wonder Cassie felt the need to respond with that essay, because if Colton really is writing a book as was also said in the original post...well, yikes. I don’t feel bad for Colton though. I’ve never bought into this relationship no matter what they post on IG because I’m a firm believer that you can’t force or cajole someone into loving you, & I don’t think Cassie’s in love with him. All jmo of course.
ReneeM
ReneeM
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5709
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach on Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:45 pm

@ReneeM wrote:Another portion of the reddit tea confirmed, Cassie’s headed to Paris with her mom. No wonder Cassie felt the need to respond with that essay, because if Colton really is writing a book as was also said in the original post...well, yikes. I don’t feel bad for Colton though. I’ve never bought into this relationship no matter what they post on IG because I’m a firm believer that you can’t force or cajole someone into loving you, & I don’t think Cassie’s in love with him. All jmo of course.

Just to give my perspective on this couple with the Astro bias. I did not really follow Colton much on his season but watched the final episode and his pursuit of Cassie. I didn’t think they would last then and am surprised already that a couple who has their respective Sun, Venus, and Jupiter squaring each other’s, Pluto square Mars and Mercury, not enough of strong  beneficial aspects between them to balance that out, and especially the dreaded ‘ divorce’ Aspect Venus square Uranus ... could experience any longevity.
The latter aspect ( Uranus square Venus) is found in the Synastry charts of : Arie and Becca, Hannah and Jed, Andi and Josh, Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin ...and an opposition from Uranus to Venus is also in the chart of Australian Bach. Matt with the runner up Abbie.  It is a telltale sign of a whirlwind affair characterized with great sudden attraction followed by or burdened by unexpected circumstances and instability. Typical for a Bach world meeting. I wish them well however it turns out.
JMHO


Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by whit90 on Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:53 pm

@ReneeM wrote:Another portion of the reddit tea confirmed, Cassie’s headed to Paris with her mom. No wonder Cassie felt the need to respond with that essay, because if Colton really is writing a book as was also said in the original post...well, yikes. I don’t feel bad for Colton though. I’ve never bought into this relationship no matter what they post on IG because I’m a firm believer that you can’t force or cajole someone into loving you, & I don’t think Cassie’s in love with him. All jmo of course.


Well another portion of the tea is not confirmed. Colton is not writing a book and I do believe in this couple not the gossip from unverified tea . JMO
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2608
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM on Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:04 pm

@whit90 how do we know Colton isn’t writing a book? Did he or someone else say so? Just wondering if I missed something.
ReneeM
ReneeM
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5709
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by whit90 on Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:17 pm

@ReneeM wrote:@whit90 how do we know Colton isn’t writing a book? Did he or someone else say so? Just wondering if I missed something.

Go to publishers market place and there is not one mention of him writing a book or having a ghost writer. They know every book that is going to be published . Sorry can’t link the source do not know how but look for yourself if you want.

Source:https://www.publishersmarketplace.com


Last edited by whit90 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2608
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Emeralds on Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:41 am

Cassie's statement has me questioning her feelings for Colton more than the tea. She seems entirely too consumed by what strangers think and it makes me wonder how long she'll drag out the relationship even if she knows he's not the one, Colton's feelings be damned.

If public scrutiny is so hard, cancel your SM.

Emeralds

Posts : 86
Join date : 2018-08-02

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal on Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:43 am

@whit90 wrote:
Go to publishers market place and there is not one mention of him writing a book or having a ghost writer. They know every book that is going to be published . Sorry can’t link the source do not know how but look for yourself if you want.  

@whit90 Mentioning a link but not posting it is against the forum rules. I suspect you do know how to find Publishers Marketplace, otherwise how would you know Colton isn't mentioned there? Please help us keep up our good record in minimizing finger-pointing that comes when links aren't posted. You can always refer to
Computer Etiquette

And I was able to find the Publishers Marketplace through simple search -https://www.publishersmarketplace.com


Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 2312
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:53 am

^^ Please be careful on the back and forth posting on how you are talking. No clue where the idea that Colton is writing a book came from.. for now it's just a rumor and that's not going to get anything done here without everyone going back and forth.


♡♡♡♡  
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 Baby_n10Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 I_got_11Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 Acm_s_15Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 Jafael10
Linds911
Linds911
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 9999
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 29
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by whit90 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:20 am

@Norcalgal wrote:
@whit90 wrote:
Go to publishers market place and there is not one mention of him writing a book or having a ghost writer. They know every book that is going to be published . Sorry can’t link the source do not know how but look for yourself if you want.  

@whit90 Mentioning a link but not posting it is against the forum rules. I suspect you do know how to find Publishers Marketplace, otherwise how would you know Colton isn't mentioned there? Please help us keep up our good record in minimizing finger-pointing that comes when links aren't posted. You can always refer to
Computer Etiquette

And I was able to find the Publishers Marketplace through simple search -https://www.publishersmarke  tplace.com

Sorry then delete my post because I do understand the rules . I said if you read my post throughly that I can’t link the the source because i do not know how to (but now I see we only have to give the name.) .  I am not finger pointing on anyone I have stated my opinion which I thought was allowed here and have said JMO or IMO .  To the post below I am not starting rumors I was referring to another post on here that was posting about the unverified tea that I disagree with . JMO
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2608
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum