SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:37 pm

@blueblues thanks for posting. I was feeling scared for him reading that.

The negative brought a tear to my eyes. I'm glad he laid it all out explaining all the details since some of the details were not clear, not that I need any explanations. It appears they were very careful and yet he was infected even though he's a healthy 20 something.

From that timeline to when symptoms began to appear I'm guessing he was infected while at the hospital with Cassie but of course, who knows.

I'm sure he was scared out of his mind, and yet he knows other's have it worse. As a mother I'd be out of my mind  not being able to be near my son. The Randolph's opened their hearts their home and risked being infected to help him, kindness wins!

Continued Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 19 3552228123 for his recovery and to keep the Randolph's home virus free.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:47 pm

I think he might have been infected even earlier than the hospital visit. With him starting the story talking about being in Colorado, I got the feeling that he knows that is where he was infected.

He admits that where he was in Colorado has been a hotbed of infections. According to a google search, on March 18, Eagle County Colorado (think Vail and Beaver Creek where Colton was) had as many positive infections as Denver. Ski resorts in the area were closed on March 15. Colton's headache started 9 days after his visit there which is well within the time frame for symptoms to show up.

Besides Cassie's family, the BN crew there were screening the movie with on March 11th, should have been self-isolating as well.

I'm not a fan of Colton but I don't wish him any harm. This article is very good about getting the word out about the virus and how it affects even the younger people in our country.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:47 pm

@HavaDrPepper I agree with you about the timeline as well, he underlined the fact that in hindsight he knew that event being a ‘ hotbed for infections’ was most likely the source of his contamination. So thanks for supplying the local data @HavaDrPepper again!  yes
As far as this article, it just shows and drives the message to the younger population that they are at risk like anyone else. It also highlights the very sad state of the health care system with the lack of available testing or restrictions that are mostly due to the private health care and the financial interests and nature of their management.
It’s criminal at this point IMO to not have testing made available to the general population because of the kind of health care plan one is on or how really sick you  are. In a country that prides himself on being SO much better and more advanced than others, these realities are directly opposing these views and there is a looooooong way to go to first admit and then fix the many problems. You would think that in such a time of crisis, it would be easier to pull ressources together and allow the right services to everyone. Very disturbing to see that’s far from the norm.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:06 am

Cassie gave an update on her IG stories yesterday:

• The family has been assigned a case worker from the local health department and has been following their guidelines, avoiding  the sometimes conflicting protocols you can find online.
  • They are technically on their 11:th day of quarantine and free to go outside on walks, while practicing social distancing.
  • In fact the family has been allowed to go outside the entire time, since they haven’t been symptomatic. They still haven’t done that out of respect for their community, and because they have been afraid of crazy people (understandably).
  • Gregg has been a part of the quarantine group the whole time since he was with them when Colton started to be contagious, so his house is part of the same safe zone, and it’s perfectly OK for Michelle to stay with him (I saw someone going nuts about that on Reddit).
  • Colton is doing really well, and now meets the local and CDC criteria for not being contagious, see below.

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 19 2020-011
source

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:59 am

@blueblues thanks for the update. He's going in the right direction of being healthy. It's been so scary to follow his progress. Thanks to Cassie for all the updates!

I think they made the right decision for Greg to stay put as well. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:49 am

Colton is answering question about his book.
There has been some discussion about the length of the lead contracts, and specifically the NDA. I guess this settles it.
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 19 2020-019
source

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:30 am

@blueblues Great news! So, when did his season end? Isn’t it only a year ago?
Maybe he renegotiated his contract...?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:51 am

Astrobach wrote:@blueblues Great news! So, when did his season end? Isn’t it only a year ago?
Maybe he renegotiated his contract...?
March 12, 2019.

Well, they clearly still like him, CH has even been plugging the book. He has always gotten away with a lot more than others, but I don’t see why they would do that.
To me, it seems like the age-old “truth” that the lead contract is two years just isn’t correct anymore, at least not when it comes to the NDA.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:47 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1244968801831133184?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:14 am

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1244981527722823680?s=20

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1244989079583932418?s=20

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1244990691727618049?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:42 am

Unlike most leads, Colton had a lot of experience with contracts and likely had the assistance of a good contract attorney due to his experience in the NFL. His contract is likely one of the most favorable and committed him to a lot less especially if they really wanted him which, as I recall, they did.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:47 pm

https://twitter.com/AmyKinLA/status/1245022329953857537?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+61
umngirl
Dutchy23
suzq
jlccaz
nuts2uiam