SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

choosekindness - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri May 08, 2020 3:49 pm

whit90 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Is this couple on a break? Colton is in Colorado, Cassie in CA. Sad if it is true....

Colton is in Colorado and it is his first time back since he got sick. So I am sure he wants to be around his family now  that he feels better.
He’s been at his apartment in LA prior not with Cassie.  Not saying anything is up but they have been spending more time apart than together

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

choosekindness - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Fri May 08, 2020 3:50 pm

whit90 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Is this couple on a break? Colton is in Colorado, Cassie in CA. Sad if it is true....

Colton is in Colorado and it is his first time back since he got sick. So I am sure he wants to be around his family now  that he feels better.

Plus it's Mother's Day and his mom needs to see him after his health scare!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 08, 2020 4:21 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
whit90 wrote:

He’s been at his apartment in LA prior not with Cassie.  Not saying anything is up but they have been spending more time apart than together

I hope they are together, but based on past experiences, SM gives us clues, IMO. Last time Cassie posted something with Colton is 4/19, him 4/27 to wish her HBD.

We shall see.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat May 09, 2020 9:07 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Colton was at Cassie bday party in HB before he left for Colorado.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Sat May 09, 2020 9:59 am

whit90 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Colton was at Cassie bday party in HB before he left for Colorado.

She was in his apartment too.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 10, 2020 7:55 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAAuBjYn1vZ/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun May 10, 2020 10:17 am

Ruh Roh, don't like that comment. Mom's make everything better! Then again, I am reading into that statement.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 10, 2020 10:45 am

I'm glad he's spending time with his Mom! She must have been thrilled to see him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 10, 2020 4:33 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Ruh Roh, don't like that comment. Mom's make everything better!  Then again, I am reading into that statement.

This is the first time that Colton has seen his mother since he was sick so I think being there with her is why he made that statement. They are super close and it had to be hard on both of them to be apart for so long. JMO I hope my daughter thinks I make everything better.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun May 10, 2020 4:35 pm

His mom must be overjoyed. To think, she could have lost him to this disease that’s killed so many. I’m sure they are thrilled to be together.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 10, 2020 6:07 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CABwtBXnH14/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 12, 2020 9:17 am

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1260240484888428544?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+61
umngirl
Dutchy23
suzq
jlccaz
nuts2uiam