Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by olive54321 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:41 am

I really do think Ruffles and Feathers were his top 2 on night 1. This is what I call the goober Matt smile-not in the middle of a laugh but mouth open anyways. I noticed it in the preview when he was speaking to Kristen and in this paparazzi shot while speaking to Feathers.

Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 NIGFoBD

Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4g4gX4D

source 1: twitter.com/thebachelorau
source 2: https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-australia-2019-first-pictures-women-54536

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:39 pm

@olive54321 wrote:I really do think Ruffles and Feathers were his top 2 on night 1. This is what I call the goober Matt smile-not in the middle of a laugh but mouth open anyways. I noticed it in the preview when he was speaking to Kristen and in this paparazzi shot while speaking to Feathers.

Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698  funnythread

That is hilarious, I agree with you, and I will be adding the "goober Matt smile" (the GMS) to my sleuthing toolbox for this season.   laugh out loud

On Matrix there are like 2 pages of pics for Kristen, but a lot less for Feathers, and hardly any that show her a glimpse of her face.  I really think TPTB bought exclusive rights to some of these pics to prevent us finding the girls they wanted to keep secret. 

IMO TPTB are currently pointing at Kristen and Chelsea, so I'm looking elsewhere, and Feathers is the only viable F1 option left for me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum