SELECT CONTENT

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:39 pm

@Bobette I remember how obvious Laura was pre-season and in the thumbnails and promos! Can go back in the archive but there was a big push for Laura too and her shown in thumbnails for articles pre-season. 

I’m expecting a VERY obvious F1 season (more than Matty J’s imo) considering how the show has pushed for the love story and going back to its roots. 

IA that if she’s not F1 then something or someone major happens Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette I remember how obvious Laura was pre-season and in the thumbnails and promos! Can go back in the archive but there was a big push for Laura too and her shown for thumbnail for articles pre-season. 

I’m expecting a VERY obvious F1 season (more than Matty js imo) considering how the show has pushed for the love story and going back to its roots. 

IA that if she’s not F1 then something or someone major happens Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

I totally agree - for me it is super obvious how attracted he is to her (or at least he was at the time the pics were taken) and I remember us both pegging her as F1 from the very first pics that came out in March (like Laura!).

BUT, something just feels off, and the Sportsbet figures point a black haired NSW or VIC woman in her 30s.  Ruffles fits none of those categories, and her edit in the promo to me seems more comparable to Lisa than Laura.

Really keen to see what kind of intro/music/edit she gets on night 1 and get the individual Sportsbet odds - they will tell the story IMO.  If Ruffles has the lowest overall individual max loss then I'll very happily fork it. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:16 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:19 am

BTW a few people have commented under the instagram post team kristen and Kristen! so if anyone cares to stalk their page to find her instagram feel free, a few accounts were on private but some weren't. They would obviously know her as the instagram post doesn't give any names.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:10 am

Zaynab wrote:BTW a few people have commented under the instagram post team kristen and Kristen! so if anyone cares to stalk their page to find her instagram feel free, a few accounts were on private but some weren't. They would obviously know her as the instagram post doesn't give any names.

Yes had the same thought. I went on to https://www.instagram.com/stephaniecvs/ IG and watch her saved stories.  I'm pretty sure I saw Kristen towards the end of the 2019 one, approx 2 weeks ago.  Could mean she is back in China working and therefore not F1 no idea   AFAIK she is not tagged so I can't get a handle.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:13 am

Agent99 wrote:
Zaynab wrote:BTW a few people have commented under the instagram post team kristen and Kristen! so if anyone cares to stalk their page to find her instagram feel free, a few accounts were on private but some weren't. They would obviously know her as the instagram post doesn't give any names.

Yes had the same thought.  I went on to https://www.instagram.com/stephaniecvs/ IG and watch her saved stories.  I'm pretty sure I saw Kristen towards the end of the 2019 one, approx 2 weeks ago.  Could mean she is back in China working and therefore not F1 no idea     AFAIK she is not tagged so I can't get a handle.

I really think she's going to get a Lisa edit - burn fast and bright then fizzle.

@Agent99 - you could try uploading the story with this before it disappears?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:27 am

@Bobette  I'm not sure.  As you can see from the below photo, there are a lot of stories and Kristen appears a couple of times right at the end.  The IG is public, but there is so much private stuff.

https://www.instagram.com/stephaniecvs/
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 BPTH4Jo

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:29 am

Agent99 wrote:

Yes had the same thought.  I went on to https://www.instagram.com/stephaniecvs/ IG and watch her saved stories.  I'm pretty sure I saw Kristen towards the end of the 2019 one, approx 2 weeks ago.  Could mean she is back in China working and therefore not F1 no idea     AFAIK she is not tagged so I can't get a handle.
Well done ladies great sleuthing so far on the season..
@Agent99 I made a SC of the IG story from above link from 2 weeks ago and it looks like Kristen to me. They were in China for sure.
ETA - just saw that you already brought the SC over yes
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 5d000710
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 7dca7410
Source for both SCs

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:29 am

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette  I'm not sure.  As you can see from the below photo, there are a lot of stories and Kristen appears a couple of times right at the end.  The IG is public, but there is so much private stuff.

https://www.instagram.com/stephaniecvs/
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 BPTH4Jo

Yep - I got screen caps - well spotted uploading now thumbsup

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:34 am

Yes, if she is F3 or F4 or whatever, she must've felt she needed to debrief from the experience by going back to china, Since China is obviously a passion of hers.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:37 am

Oh you beat me to it laugh out loud  Here's another:

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 PTr8ObB

This back of head could be her too IMO - her hair looks darker in the other pics than on the show.  

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 215MbGE

Source

If she was back in Shanghai 5 weeks ago that could definitely put her outside the top 4 IMO.    :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:08 am

Has anyone actually managed to nail down a full name/username for Kristen? I wonder if she's fully deactivated it or changed it to something inconspicuous (like a pic of a man laugh out loud). Probably doesn't bode well at all IMO if she's gone that far underground.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
sprout
Al
Bachbee
Dirty Street Pie
mercieme
Agent99
LeapofFaith
Idlemess
Zaynab
olive54321