Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

First Date Girl/Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Date Girl/Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty First Date Girl/Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:40 pm

First Date. Gold dress

@AllAboutLove wrote:
@Bobette wrote:
@Enough wrote:Daily Telegraph has Matt on his first date. Sorry, I can't link as I am reading from the app. He looks happy. I am aure DM will regurgitate the photos
Nice one @Enough thanks!  I'll try to get the article but don't have a Daily Tele account so may not be able.  Can you tell which girl it is?  One of the above?

ETA:  Yeah I'm blocked from viewing the article but found the pics anyway (in your FACE, Daily Tele!  laugh out loud).  RIP first date girl; never ends well in the long run.

First Date Girl/Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* SxBFs7Y

First Date Girl/Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* HImnKGz
Source

IMO this is First Date girl.

She won't be F1 (imo per First dates never being F1) but she may go far since First Dates usually do (in F4 or more). So need to keep an eye out for her  :detective

First Date Girl/Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 42lCtMV

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

First Date Girl/Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: First Date Girl/Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom on Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:02 pm

This is the link of the helicopter ride company 
https://www.adrenaline.com.au/helicopter-rides/

Where’s the show filmed? Sorry I know nothing about Australia but hope to visit one day

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

First Date Girl/Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: First Date Girl/Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:59 pm

@sdmom wrote:This is the link of the helicopter ride company 
https://www.adrenaline.com.au/helicopter-rides/

Where’s the show filmed? Sorry I know nothing about Australia but hope to visit one day
The show is mostly filmed in and around Sydney, the mansion is in the Northern Beaches area. Hometowns are all over the place, then usually back to Sydney for F3 dates, although Richies season F3 went to Bali, but normally only F2 go overseas, or another location (Tasmania for Sam Wood, and Darwin for Ali) for MTP and LCD.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 1773

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:51 pm

@sdmom nice find  thumbsup

@Dirty Street Pie thank you for sharing info about filming locations for the show  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Sat May 04, 2019 9:41 am

@Bobette wrote:
@Bachbee wrote:Has this girl been sluethed yet? First Date Girl/Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Infram18
First Date Girl/Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Scree166

No she hasn't - well done again!  thumbsup

Is she active on sm? That's first date girl - FDs usually get to top 4/5 so if she's out & active, hometowns might be done. Also do you have a direct link to her ig please?

@Bobette wrote:
@Bachbee wrote:@bobette She has accepted follow requests from some of the girls, I can't see anything other than that
Link to her IG
https://instagram.com/sogand_m__?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=crx6m8w9bnw1

Perfect - thanks.  Nice work m'lady.

First Date Girl/Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* BaGFJlS

First Date Girl/Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* S0oHwG2

Source

Another engineer?!

First Date Girl/Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 9sfOuTb

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

First Date Girl/Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum