SELECT CONTENT

Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:54 pm

Black sequin beaded? dress. 

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove Thankyou for all the contestant threads :frommeto

We don't have pic of this girl but she's in the video - could we get a thread for her too please?  

Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2uqbBs0

I have to say, I am really impressed with the wardrobe this season.  Maybe having an unknown Lead meant they actually had enough money spare to buy decent dresses.  Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

Bobette wrote:

Source

AllAboutLove wrote:
@Bobette  bestbud! most welcome! Good catch on the girl in the video  thumbsup I will edit/update the contestant thread with the duplicate and add her there.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:55 am

@AllAboutLove I think this might be a duplicate thread?  There is already one for gold sequin dress/yoga girl.  Here.

Thanks for all the threads BTW  :frommeto
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:11 pm

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove I think this might be a duplicate thread?  There is already one for gold sequin dress/yoga girl.  Here.

Thank you for letting me know bestbud!  Not sure why it duplicated but changed it now for the new girl you spotted and sleuthed in the video. I am thinking that some of the MUA and stylists on the show may be following these women so could sleuth their SM just in case  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove I think this might be a duplicate thread?  There is already one for gold sequin dress/yoga girl.  Here.

Thank you for letting me know bestbud!  Not sure why it duplicated but changed it now for the new girl you spotted and sleuthed in the video. I am thinking that some of the MUA and stylists on the show may be following these women so could sleuth their SM just in case  yes

Oh yes, an excellent idea. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:04 am

@AllAboutLove dress seems to be a blend of black and peacock blue/green. NICE!

Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* PMupxR5

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sat May 04, 2019 11:57 am

This is Keely aka bad hat girl giggling
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 04, 2019 7:52 pm

Bachbee wrote:This is Keely aka bad hat girl giggling

Wow really?  I thought this girl was Persian or Sri Lankan!  Must be a heavy fake tan.  laugh out loud She looks much better without the hat.

@GuardianAngel sorry for requesting a new thread - I'll copy the posts across but could you please delete the duplicate and add Keely's name to this thread?  TYIA

Bobette wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Girl in hat. She has two insta's.. getting ready for a public one, maybe cantstopl Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Infram12

Source: https://www.newidea.com.au/first-photos-of-bachelor-australia-2019-girls

clapping! Yes well done @Bachbee that's definitely a match IMO.  

Lots of self-promotion on the net and she seems to be a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none who's keen to get TV experience so I'm sure she's totally genuine and only there to find love.  :dripdrip

I am fully aware that I lack work experience in the film and television industry...

Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* JAflRJ7

Source

Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Q849xUn

Source

Bobette wrote:I don't understand this recent trend with girls wanting to look like a 1920s train driver.  Rachel was wearing one on BiP and it just looked ridiculous.  Then again, what do I know.  laugh out loud

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

It reminds me of the 70's which I'm glad I lived through those great times,  but not a good look at all. I didn't wear those in the 70's. Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 04, 2019 11:53 pm

@Bobette no worries. Done!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 05, 2019 12:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette no worries. Done!

Thank you! :frommeto
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:15 am

New pics of night 1:

Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 7FGpl1z
Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* YBlAhuP

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Keely hit the jackpot with this dress IMO - it's gorgeous!  My second favourite outfit after the one-shoulder number.

Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CBtH9ZD
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:16 am

Back of dress shown in first promo 28/06

Source

Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Hvnnbyg
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:06 pm

Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1oEgkvf

Source

Keely described herself as "very low maintenance" before adding, "You just need to make sure that I am fed and watered every couple of hours and I will be happy as can be."
When asked how she'd handle confrontation in the house, Keely said she'd "probably bring a plate of food and have a cool and calm discussion with that person" so, uhhh Keely? We're in a fight. Can you bring us, like, a chicken Pad Thai and cool and calm white wine?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Keely/Black Sequin Beaded Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum