SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-F2 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-F2 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-F2 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 22, 2019 1:27 pm

It will be interesting to see who posts pictures this weekend & if any appear they could be from a Safe House visit due to Memorial Day holiday!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-F2 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-F2 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 11:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm going to post one of the pics she liked in the F1/F2 clue, (I didn't look to see which ones she's liking, I just came across this one) in case we get a good shot of the ring when the guys are picking them out.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-F2 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captur57
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuuMbQfD7_p/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 11:13 pm

More

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-F2 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captur58
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxGElCVlaiO/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 26, 2019 4:50 pm

Neither Hannah nor Jed have posted IG stories since early yesterday question

EDIT: Lmaooo as soon as I posted this she finally posted. Paddleboarding, probably with her family, looks to be the same place she was yesterday.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 26, 2019 4:54 pm

ReneeM wrote:Neither Hannah nor Jed have posted IG stories since early yesterday.
Very true but Jed was in Nashville with his friends Friday & Saturday...as seen on both of his friends (Alec & Anna’s IG stories).

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 28, 2019 7:54 pm

Re Tyler

ReneeM wrote:Hannah's tweets are interesting. She tweeted this

which made me curious to see the things she's tweeted about the other guys to compare. She didn't acknowledge anyone else tonight that was in her F4. Nothing about the GD that Jed and Tyler were on together and the only thing she tweeted about the other GD was this

So I kept going. Last week she retweeted a sneak peek from GMA from the pageant date but in her own tweet, she chose a gif from the GD Tyler was on.
and she also posts this tweet about that same GD that Tyler was on
The only time she acknowledged the pageant date was a to post a pic of her and the queens. She didn't live tweet week 1 so really small sample size that might mean nothing but it's like she's found a way post something Tyler related 2 weeks in a row and does her best to ignore the other guys in her top 4, especially Jed and Luke. I think next week should be really interesting to see what she posts since she has 1-1's with both Tyler and Jed.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri May 31, 2019 10:16 pm

I posted this in the SHV’s Discussion thread but thought that maybe it belongs here also.  I don’t know if it’s significant but Tyler just posted a story of the sun setting on the water and he included these lyrics from a beautiful song called “Best Part” by H.E.R.  

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:25 pm

mercieme wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not clear on why some are convinced Tyler is F1. If someone can jot down confirmed sleuthing that makes one think that I'd love to read it.

At this point, just going by SM alone, to me he doesn't compare to previous F1's who are generally more quiet and don't often post what they are up to so often.
@guardianangel you are correct that Tyler has not been laying low since he got back but Jed has been active as well as others already posted. Maybe it’s the younger generation being on the show now that is making TPTB allow more SM presence during the show airing as I understand Cassie on Colton’s season was also very active on SM as well.

Specific to the sleuthing question, rationale for Tyler as F1 are noted below:

(1) During filming, while RS proclaimed Luke as the front runner, some of us that were sleuthing then compared  Hannah’s body language on the leaked public dates for Jed & Tyler and consensus was that hands down Tyler/Hannah had the best body language of the two dates and some posters felt that they had the most chemistry they had seen on a public date in the history of this show. The singer for the concert, Jake Owen is also from Florida.

(2) Hannah gave Tyler two SDs aligned with his known interests (fishing or lobstering- he is an avid fisherman per his IG) in Episode 4 & Horse Riding (source for us knowing he likes horse riding  is Mama Cameron’s FB for his Episode  7 GD. Nothing we have sleuthed on Jed shows that he played basketball previously but we will find out later today during the show.

(3) Tyler and Hannah surfaced on SM on the same day within a few hours of each other. Jed surfaced later but posted first on IG.

(4) Tyler had an intro package shown in the first episode which we can’t say is consistent for all F1s as we know none of Rachel’s F2 had intro packages. Jed got little time shown on Episode 1 but no intro package. Tyler didn’t get time shown because he didn’t get to talk to Hannah on the 1st night due to Scott drama, Hannah specifically mentioned this in her build series though she also noted that she didn’t get to talk to about 8 guys.

(5) Tyler is getting an hidden edit so far and in typical TPTB fashion has not showcased him compared to Jed, Pilot Pete or Mike. We know that historically TPTB show cases contestants that they have in mind for the next lead role.

(6) While Hannah was doing both her East Coast & West Coast media rounds, we were able to pinpoint that Tyler was up listening to those interviews. A good example was him following Chicks in the Office right after Hannah did her interview with them. We do know later on that one of the co-hosts from the show subsequently invited him to come on the show.

(7) A girl from Alabama runs a private spoiler site and she was one of the first that knew Tyler was going to get a HTD plus; even posted that they might go shark diving, we know that they ended up snorkeling. I don’t know who the sources are for this Alabama girl but she posted before RS did that 4 of her sources told her that Tyler won & was waiting for the 5th source; she was even confident that RS would post before her hearing from the 5th source and that’s exactly what happened.

(8) Since we know SM can be circumstantial, I won’t get into the many details of Hannah’s family members following Tyler or Tyler’s following Hannah. However this is a fact, Tyler atypically stays up late whenever Hannah is on the West Coast. He did this the 1st week she was in LA for media rounds & he has done it this past week until last night again.

@smg2587 @alwayscooking @sdmom y’all feel free to add from your pre-season notes to the above / revise as you see fit...TYIA.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
mercieme wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not clear on why some are convinced Tyler is F1. If someone can jot down confirmed sleuthing that makes one think that I'd love to read it.

At this point, just going by SM alone, to me he doesn't compare to previous F1's who are generally more quiet and don't often post what they are up to so often.
@guardianangel you are correct that Tyler has not been laying low since he got back but Jed has been active as well as others already posted. Maybe it’s the younger generation being on the show now that is making TPTB allow more SM presence during the show airing as I understand Cassie on Colton’s season was also very active on SM as well.

Specific to the sleuthing question, rationale for Tyler as F1 are noted below:

(1) During filming, while RS proclaimed Luke as the front runner, some of us that were sleuthing then compared  Hannah’s body language on the leaked public dates for Jed & Tyler and consensus was that hands down Tyler/Hannah had the best body language of the two dates and some posters felt that they had the most chemistry they had seen on a public date in the history of this show. The singer for the concert, Jake Owen is also from Florida. Tyler also mentioned that Jake Owen is one of his favorite singers!!
Praying
(2) Hannah gave Tyler two SDs aligned with his known interests (fishing or lobstering- he is an avid fisherman per his IG) in Episode 4 & Horse Riding (source for us knowing he likes horse riding  is Mama Cameron’s FB for his Episode  7 GD. Nothing we have sleuthed on Jed shows that he played basketball previously but we will find out later today during the show.

(3) Tyler and Hannah surfaced on SM on the same day within a few hours of each other. Jed surfaced later but posted first on IG.

(4) Tyler had an intro package shown in the first episode which we can’t say is consistent for all F1s as we know none of Rachel’s F2 had intro packages. Jed got little time shown on Episode 1 but no intro package. Tyler didn’t get time shown because he didn’t get to talk to Hannah on the 1st night due to Scott drama, Hannah specifically mentioned this in her build series though she also noted that she didn’t get to talk to about 8 guys.

(5) Tyler is getting an hidden edit so far and in typical TPTB fashion has not showcased him compared to Jed, Pilot Pete or Mike. We know that historically TPTB show cases contestants that they have in mind for the next lead role.

(6) While Hannah was doing both her East Coast & West Coast media rounds, we were able to pinpoint that Tyler was up listening to those interviews. A good example was him following Chicks in the Office right after Hannah did her interview with them. We do know later on that one of the co-hosts from the show subsequently invited him to come on the show.

(7) A girl from Alabama runs a private spoiler site and she was one of the first that knew Tyler was going to get a HTD plus; even posted that they might go shark diving, we know that they ended up snorkeling. I don’t know who the sources are for this Alabama girl but she posted before RS did that 4 of her sources told her that Tyler won & was waiting for the 5th source; she was even confident that RS would post before her hearing from the 5th source and that’s exactly what happened.

(8) Since we know SM can be circumstantial, I won’t get into the many details of Hannah’s family members following Tyler or Tyler’s following Hannah. However this is a fact, Tyler atypically stays up late whenever Hannah is on the West Coast. He did this the 1st week she was in LA for media rounds & he has done it this past week until last night again.

@smg2587 @alwayscooking @sdmom y’all feel free to add from your pre-season notes to the above / revise as you see fit...TYIA.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUFEodA05Es

I have noticed with the past winners, that they talk about "their" relationship together. Like being there for one another. It's not just I want to be there for you, but I think you would be there for me. MAybe others say it too, but I think the it is a good set-up edit tor the FR.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:52 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I'm not surprised with a two night finale and sort of suspect they will do this a bit like they did Jason's season. IMO night 1 will be MTP, LCD, and the FRC where she will pick Jed and reject Tyler IMO it will be hard to watch. Then they will show the break off of her engagement with Jed and leave with a cliff hanger - what happens next?

IMO night 2 will be the final breakup of her relationship with Jed and very possibly reuniting with Tyler - live. I say this because that may be the only way to keep reuniting with Tyler secret - it won't happen before hand and thus can't be spoiled. I do believe that the show is going to do whatever they can to provide a happy ending and Hannah breaking up with Jed and leaving single isn't, IMO, the kind of happy ending the show wants; so I expect more. IMO the only ending that would be happy is Hannah with Tyler.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:I'm not surprised with a two night finale and sort of suspect they will do this a bit like they did Jason's season. IMO night 1 will be MTP, LCD, and the FRC where she will pick Jed and reject Tyler IMO it will be hard to watch. Then they will show the break off of her engagement with Jed and leave with a cliff hanger - what happens next?

IMO night 2 will be the final breakup of her relationship with Jed and very possibly reuniting with Tyler - live. I say this because that may be the only way to keep reuniting with Tyler secret - it won't happen before hand and thus can't be spoiled. I do believe that the show is going to do whatever they can to provide a happy ending and Hannah breaking up with Jed and leaving single isn't, IMO, the kind of happy ending the show wants; so I expect more. IMO the only ending that would be happy is Hannah with Tyler.

This!!
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-F2 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
ReneeM
sbolduc
mercieme
Aunties_Love
sdmom
Luvstruck
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum