SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion Empty Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:35 pm

THIS IS A NO SPOILER  SLEUTHING THREAD FOR BACHELOR MATT AGNEW. NO SPOILER RULES APPLY. IF YOU ARE IN THE SPOILER THREADS VIEWING OR POSTING, YOU CANNOT POST IN THIS THREAD.  NO Spoiler Sleuthing means you can sleuth s/caps that are provided by the Sleuthing threads.

No discussion at all from anyone that is spoiled.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:54 pm

well I am willing to give a go at non spoiled. I saw nothing on SM I am completely non spoiled. I see it is coming in 6 hours or the premiere already on TV?

@GuardianAngel thank you in advance to create a S/C thread non spoiled sleuthing and a discussion non spoiled sleuthing please. thank you

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:09 pm

ok time is moving forward so i guess episode 1 happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:23 pm

@HEA no problem. There is a clock on the main page of the forum. It was counting down to the first episode. Last night around the US 'ette show there was 10 hours to go, so yes it did happen.

Now I'm not sure of the timing. I will ask but I think it's on Tuesday and Wednesday our time.

I will change the topic title of this thread to Sleuthing No Spoilers. I created a s/cap thread.

If there is anyone that wants NO Spoilers NO Sleuthing just let me know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:52 pm

@HEA I'm on Eastern Daylight Savings time, they are 15 hours ahead of me. Hope this helps.

Bobette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Can someone confirm with me, what nights the show is on and what time?

Please let me know the time zone you are referring to.

I created a clock for the premier which is on the home page but I'm not sure if I can set it for two nights. TYIA

Wednesdays and Thursday 7:30 AEDT @GuardianAngel
Australian Eastern Daylight Time

Bobette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette yes how many hours to go right now?
Posted 10:45pm Wed July 31st Eastern Time

Before episode 2?  Just under 5 hours.  Premiere was last night.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:02 am

Thank you @GuardianAngel  handwave

It is 2 times that my typing disappear so I will make it short and post.

I think I have the top 4:

Top 2 Helena and Chelsea
F3: Elly
F4: Emma

Based on ep1 and teaser, I am 100% Chelsea is top 2, if not F1. One segment showed her suntanned and sunburned while crying in a bathing suit maybe? I always felt I was not good enough. Typical F1 ITM. Helicopter ride, plane with turquoise sea behind, passionate kisses with Matt and I think the last sentence was her whispering also it was the back of Helena but of course I can be wrong and it was Helena.

Helena was zoomed many many times on ep1 but Chelsea pretty much ignored by cameras. Emma got a lot of camera attention. Elly got the chemistry edits. Chelsea was called a threat 2 times. I felt more physical chemistry with Matt and Chelsea but Matt was more intrigued by Helena I think. But first thing he said to usher is that he likes passion in his relationship. Chelsea and Elly fit that as per the teaser. The way they were placed is interesting as Helena was at the same position as Britney. Elly in the F3 position like Brooke. Chelsea, front and center and called first. In teaser I aw hometown segment with Emma (dog and jumping in his arms)

I remarked that ep1 is always interesting because leads do not have this poker face they acquire along the season.

Sagand Persia, Kristen china, curly Gimini girl and another girl I do not recognize got a 1-1 date. Vakoo was in my opinion eliminated during a group date. Elly got a very steamy beach kisses and it screamed F3 or F2 dates to me.

So at first I thought Helena F1, then after teaser I think Chelsea. The passion makes the difference for me. I saw more activities with Helena and even if I saw kisses, activities means F2. The numbers of different dates they both have, makes me believe they are top 2. Elly May change position up. Lot of complicity and chemistry too. Helena May lack this passion Matt is looking for but my gut feeling for now is that she is top 2

To be continued

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:53 pm

Episode 2

ok.. I already know who is going to play on my nerves this season... EMMA the desperado. I hate her laugh 2 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion 4103285151

so the girl I did not recognize in the pool and tattling about a girl is Abbie the curly blond hair girl. It seems that she has quite some ITM as well as Emma. So Abbie top 5? They edited Abbie kinda stupid with the Gemini so I highly doubt she is even close to top 3 plus tattling about other girls is definitely not a top3 edit. Emma is definitely edited like Cass from last season... times 15. Music is hilarious. I think prods had fun with her edits.

Funny but this season, I look at the girls and they all remind me previous contestants physically and a little bit personalities

Chelsea... Hanna Heinrich (classy, borderline poshy)
Emma... Elise (physically, not personality)
Rachael... Leah (personality... girl should stop about lips Botox dear Lord!)
Elly... to a certain extend Ali (physically, personality much sweeter and lovable although season 1 ali was very loved)
Abbie reminds me of Zoe from Blake season

my first impression is that they cast the same kind of girls to fit their boxes. exact same boxes!

Brooke who got the bachelor pad key = Ellie who got the golden ticket = F3

Episode 3, I expect a 1-1 with Ellie and with Chelsea or Helena. If Chelsea, she is F1. If Helena, she is F1. If one does not have it, she will be F2

Episode 4, I expect a 1-1 with Emma and Abbie

Right now my only for sure is Emma F4 and Ellie F3. Those are edited the same as previous season.

I am hesitating for F1 position. Cameras says Helena on ep1 but ep2 not so much. Chelsea is a clear front-runner on teaser, not much on ep1 and ep2.. Chelsea is more hidden than Helena but Chelsea got the first group date rose completely cut to give room to the intruders and justify her rose at RC. Still hidden... but we did not see much of Helena either but both were in voice over and zooming.... but Chelsea go no itm....

Sogand got first 1-1 .... then she is up to top 5 IMO. Helicopter date
Matt likes her a lot. Sweet girl. romantic top 2 music.

again Abbie ITM and focus on Emma

I like Sogand very very VERY much. Gorgeous girl, sweet, earth level, kind but very witty. I mean truly what not to like about her? But Matt was very cautious with her. I think he was not himself 100%. Maybe because of her culture or her personality but she inspires gentleman attitude. I think she is a fantastic girl but Matt is I think more exuberant, more outgoing. I think he said on carpet that he loves with passion but his breakups are also passionate. Maybe I heard it wrong.

When she came back to the mention, I think she teased a lot the girls. I never like the kiss and tell people but i understand that facing 17 girls grilling her, she may have said more than usual. Says nothing she is cast aside, says too much jealousy shows up.

ah ha Intruders? ep2?? 8??? wow
ahem.. Matt just gave a rose to Chelsea out of the blue during group date?
Mary is such a character laugh out loud
Nichole !!!! s**t no boobs  cantstopl
OMG the faces of those girls watching..... priceless !!!!!
Nichole: ohhhh she is a blondie, she does not know where to go.....  hehehe
camera on Helana, ITM helena ... Elly ITM.... Sogand ITM... Abbie ITM... no Chelsea. mmm

Cocktail party

did I say Sogand was sweet? scratch that laugh out loud she is a tiger!

Emmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa emma emma...........  :thud

usher usher usher... anyone told him that nobody died??? gezzzzz

17 roses... 6 leaving good! too many means BS useless segments

1. julia... so he loved her yukulele
2. monique... loved the tomb boy big boobs
3. helena .... haha and huge smile from matt
4. nikki who?
5. elly
6. nichole
7. renelle
8. mary

omg the persian #2 is the twin of elise !!!!

9. jessica

so al the new girls to stir jealousy

10. emma
11. rachael
12. kristin
13. brianna who
14. isabel who
15. cassandra who
16. jessie who
17. Abbie .... yeah girl... when a girl is too confident, be sure that prods will put you at your place at the end of the totem  rofl

Now I need to watch both episodes again and sleuth a bit more.. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:08 am

rectification.. the last image of the teaser is Chelsea... meaning she must be F1

Why I love so much doing SC is because I can pause exactly where I want and study the details. Like I thought Helena was F1, then F2 but now I am not even sure she is top 4.

I made 90 SC out of the teaser. I still need to check the details but I got disturbed by curly abbie and straight hair abbie.

Based on their physical:

Chelsea: thin, long blonde hair, roundish face
Ellie: petite and curvy, white blonde shoulder hair
Helena: petite and thin with shoulder blonde greyish hair straight
Emma: tall and brunette with the laugh of a hyena
Abbie: tall and curvy, curly hair but also straight long hair, dark blonde with darker roots

I still cannot figure it out how emma got to hometown. Above is now my order. I still do not see Abbie in the top 4 because so far she is edited as a bit cocky and to rattle about a girl while in a middle of date means that it was not romantic. Top 4 must be very much in luvvvv to gain the hometown ticket. So I am still putting Abbie F5.

I am however a bit disturbed about Helena. She may be F3 and Ellie F2. But only because I see more sexual chemistry with Ellie versus Helena.

Also something important to me. Immediately when I heard his job, I thought that the girl he would bring to his world would be his F1. The silhouette fits Chelsea I think. Seams there is a SPA too. Yes probably not his work place but the date is related to the stars.

Ohhhhhhh and they recycled the yacht with the SPA at night too!!! The one with Elise and Matty J !!! I do recognize it!!

So we have a photo shoot (brunette), roof jumping (Helena), kayak (kristin), bucket (Kristin), 2 helicopter dates (sogand and Emma I think), 2 cinderella dates (Sogand and Helena because of the heigh I think it is not Ellie but hair looks similar), fire date (Ellie), steamy beach (Ellie), Racing car (Chelsea), big yacht at sunset (Abbie), acrobatic (Abbie or emma), plane (possible FD with Chelsea), acrobatic plane (Ellie), Tennis (Helena), Nature 101 (Helena),  swimming pool (abbie), Hiding (Emma).

I put names but some I am not sure at all. Overall I see a lot of Ellie, Abbie, Chelsea and Helena. So again, those are for me the top 4 with kinda a gut feeling with Chelsea F1. Ellie definitely top 3. and emma top 4. I really have a hard time to place Helena. She has for me the friendship zone vibe. Leads prefer top 3 to be steamy. so I would think Chelsea, Ellie and Abbie.... I would never have picked emma but the dog is hers obviously and that screams hometown, especially when she jumped in his arms.

So who is hidden? that is the clue. Chelsea is definitely hidden but we have zoom on her. Helena is also hidden but we have 1-2 ITM and zoom. Abbie and Emma have many ITM and their edits are definitely not F1 or F2 material. However, Ellie has the F3 edit. early chemistry, fun that will turn very hot... got the golden card, that also screams F2 or F3 to me.

to be continued 2 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:50 pm

Updating with new theories

All the activities have been done in previous seasons.

Out of memory with SC....

Chelsea...
ground kissing .... before taking the plane? Parachute? Race care?
Stars and moon and spa. Silhouette and long hair... a la Matty j
Yacht #2 ... girl has light blond hair, could be Elly or Helena or Chelsea
Plane with sea... SD

Elly...
Fire date... a la elora
Acrobatic plane... palatine blonde
Building Roof jumping rope
Matt holding girl + Steamy beach... SD
Matt kissing purple curtain

Helena
Tennis date... a la Matty j
Nature 101
Cinderella (girl is too thin to be Elly)

Abbie...
Swimming pool ... a la all seasons  giggling
Yacht boat sunset... a la Matty j
Circus pole kissing... group date wit Elly, Abbie and Emma?... kissing?

Emma
Hometown with dog ... hometown
Yacht with spa... a la Elise Matty j?
Eyes hiding kid game... group date?

Kristen
Bucket mud purification
Kayak

Then not sure who...

Parachute ... Chelsea? Emma?
Helicopter #2... looks like petite brunette
Circus pole acrobatic .... Emma ? Ellie? Abbie?
Photo shoot cover book... group date
Red Racing car

I see few group dates like photo shoot and eyes hiding.

Last edited by HEA on Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:10 pm

So out of this the only FD I see...

Chelsea...
Small plane and turquoise sea... maybe going on a private island

Ellie...
Beach hot kiss... a la Sophie Nick season

Right now I have a soft spot for Ellie but I suspect all Australia are the same.... which means she is probably F2. Prods voluntarily showed us this marshmallow party at red carpet for a reason. To condition us to like her and see immediate chemistry. Hidden after that but first impression remains in our mind. Passionate kiss on top of Matt but could be Elly that took control

Versus Chelsea which we saw the intellectual immediate connection but since she is pretty, she may be the full package. Almost hidden so far except few zooming. I feel I do not know her which is what prods wanted. She also seems sensible as we see her insecurities when she cried not being good enough. I saw the passionate kiss with Matt holding her neck, seems Matt took control

Body language...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:41 pm

I am struggling with F3 F4

Emma...
That is pretty much a done deal. Her jumping in his arms wth grey wall and green grass screams hometown. Then the dog next to her aned Emma and Matt on then bench, too. Many ITM. Now.... they edited her really poorly. I mean probably true but she was in love out of the limo. She was jealous and insecure at first cocktail. I forgot the name of the contestant in BIP au who was hanging on Richie.... but that’s her twin. Desperate, annoying and blindly stupid.... but Cass last season was edited like clinger 5 but Cass had good reasons since she dated the guy. Emma? Poor guy, whomever wants to date her! Borderline psycho for me... and her laugh? Geeez I think prods loved editing her! I do not even remember her limo . Many ITM.

Yeah. Not my fav but she made it top 4

For me Helena is top 4. Tennis and Cinderella dates. I think nature 101 is a group date. She has the maturity and confidence vibe. First out of the limo. I wrote 10/10. Great chemistry. Matt found her very very attractive. Double use of very meaning physically she passed. I love her voice and I love her personality. Not a lot of ITM

Abbie...
Edited as the stupid blonde but also the girl who tattle. She looks too confident, a bit cocky. The edits are definitely not in her favor. Many ITM I am not fond of her personality so far. I did not see much chemistry with Matt yet.

Kristen...
The Chinese music exact time is hilarious. If not for the teaser, I would have seen her gone soon. Why doesn’t she find a Chinese man? All that she wants is live in China! She annoys me or the over the top... 10 episodes with China theme :shootme:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:00 pm

Astrophysicist means that Matt is quite smart with a Doctorate. So I am expecting that his soulmate will be as smart.

He also said that he love passion in a relationship, so I expect the girl will be outgoing, loves life and adventures. I expect to see Matt taking  charge of the kisses if he likes the girl.. if not, kisses will be kinda boring. I think he dislikes doormats girls.

I am not sure his criteria when he applied but they sure gave him few smarts women. Sogand, Chelsea, Kristen as learning mandarin is not easy at all. Of course no need to have a doctorate or degree to be smart but he will navigate around those who experienced life already. Everything social media, fashion, tv etc would bore him I think.

I am not sure of his personality yet. At times, I think he has the potential of making tantrums or hot temper. But this goes with passion I guess. I have my doubts a bit selfish or a bit too authoritative.

Seeing him kissing Chelsea and Elly, I see a sensual man. So sex will be important.

I am a bit disappointed to be honest. If Chelsea and Elly are truly top 2... where is the fun mystery to sleuth? Meh

But this is only 2 episodes. This can change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum