SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:48 pm

Oh boobies cocktail party!!!! Girls are out to play!! Smiley from Millan.Net

Oh the Zoo sounds laugh out loud
Hyena.. brunette
Monkeys... Emma, Monique
Pig... Nichole
Tiger... mary

Interestingly he grabbed Ellie the savor. Sweet moment but again I do not see the passion. Then he came back with Abbie. No Chelsea. No Helena yet.

So Monique got the acrobatic plane.

The interesting part was the order of RC

Chelsea again
Abbie
Helena
Kristen

And after few girls Emma.

So next episode Abbie is raising her game. That is the passion Matt is looking for.

Again ghost Chelsea and almost ghost Helena... they want us to remember Helena for sure.

I find this a complete BS to never show us the evolution with the F 1. Yes. Considering they’ve hidden Chelsea again, she came back F1

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:37 am

Ok. Episode 3 gave me few clues.

1. Ellie is not F2. I now highly doubt she made it top 4. I suspect she quit.

2. Abbie is I think F3. She is edited too soon to be the favorite, way too sexual, dumb blonde, too many iTMs.... a la Tara. So the hot kiss on beach is highly probable her at F3 date

3. They hated Nichole. Not sure what she did but prods hated her. Her edits, and associating her as a pig with the sound? Wow. Those prods look like a piece of work

4. They switched Emma for Nichole drama and mean edits

5. Rachael got sunshine shoes. Bland personality... I don’t give a freaking F* attitude.

6. Seems that Aussie prods wanted their villains again this season but not sure they will ever find another trio Cat Alisha Romy. Good try though (looks like prods are editing very poorly this season)

7. Budget this season ... zero. Ad nauseas red car sponsors and this cheap Melbourne horse courses with no courses? Carriage going back and forth? Horse riding in circles? And not even a dinner? Or was it cut to favor Nichole/Monique drama? Poor Ellie. What a joke! A golden poop ticket indeed. Hometown... so what? Matt lives in a barn?

8. Chelsea got first rose again but edited as if she is a plant

9. Why so many blondes? I mean this is plain ridiculous. Matt wishes?

10. I am starting to zzz this season. Dates are absolutely boring, dramas are so deja vu. Matt is kinda very predictable with his choices. I wonder if Matt has some secrets hidden in his closet. Again why an astrophysicist would want to do this stupid show? Did he lost his job? Does he want to become an actor like Sam Wood? What did he gain out of it? He could pick up any pretty girl on any bar. So why the show?

Top 4

Chelsea the ghost
Helena the don’t forget me
Abbie the Jessica Rabbit
Emma with her bloody dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:30 am

So I am expecting 1-1

F1 and F3 on episode 5. Chelsea and Abbie.
F2 and F5 on episode 6 Helena and Kristen.
F4 and F1 on episode 7. Emma and Chelsea
F3 and F2 on episode 8 Helena and Abbie

Episode 9 hometown

New theory... and this one doesn’t make sense...

F1 and F2 on episode 5. Chelsea and Abbie.
F3 and F5 on episode 6 Helena and Kristen.
F4 and F1 on episode 7. Emma and Chelsea
F3 and F2 on episode 8 Helena and Abbie

Episode 9 hometown

Last edited by HEA on Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:28 am

Ok I change my mind again.

My new theory is that Abbie May be F2. I moved the SC around and played with possibilities

Allie left. I think she quit. There is no other way in my mind. And this explain why Emma became top 4. Ellie is the first girl he took to have a breath of fresh air at the cocktail party. They have a fun sweet friendship relationship. But at one point, Ellie decided to quit.

Abbie has somehow the narrative F3 edit a la Tara. Except Mary is funnier and Abbie more dramatic and acting. Matty J was never sexual but a kid and only interested with Laura. But Matt IS very passionate and sensual. I think he could not resist Abbie. At one point, the relationship with Helena was less sexual and more friendship. But in my opinion the switch came later. Maybe a change of mind last minute at F3 RC. The sunburned on Matt on beach makes me think it was in South Africa... and only top 2 leave the country in bachelor Australia.

I sill think Chelsea is F1 because of the red carpet coming 2nd, music (like Helena). She received the rose at first group date and this is generally followed by an alone time with the girl who received the rose, like Nichole. Except, prods cut that time with Chelsea to focus on the intruders. But the interest for Chelsea already started, we just didn’t see it. Then 2 times she received first rose at RC... a way to reinsure her and the top 3 in fact. Emma is always in the middle of the pack. We know she is interested because we have many zooming on her, either laughing, worried or part of a group... never in the middle of drama, but never far... which I think she was exactly like the other girls talking but prods edited her to be hidden.

Typical F1 to be hidden until episode 4 or 5. However, Abbie takes a looooooot of place, just like Tara. So for me prods used the material they had. The order between Abbie and Helena was in my opinion close but one definitely more sensual and the other more friendship.

At this point Matt enjoyed being the prey laugh out loud

The glasses are so ridiculous and staged! Again I see Abbie as Jessica rabbit in her red dress and Clark in Superman. Very cliche. However Matt said that he wants a passionate relationship so for him sex must be very important.

Now, seeing the first 1-1 with Chelsea will confirm everything. If she got the stars moon date, she is F1... if it is Helena, my other choice, then she may be F3.

I believe that once the hormones satisfied, Matt will clear his mind and pick the intellectual girl with less sex appeals. Abbie is a beautiful girl and I think she knows it. Something tells me she loves acting and her goals is to follow Sam Wood steps. She is not edited like a F3. Sorry cannot forget the Gemini and she is way too vocal, on too many ITMs.

Funny but for me the logic is Helena F2 and Abbie F3....... but kiss on beach makes me doubt. This is just like nick/sophie edits. Same. And Sophie was F2.

F1 Chelsea
F2 Abbie
F3 Helena
F4 Emma and her dog
F5 Kristen
F6 Ellie

F5 F6 can be one of the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:26 am

I am confused.... very confused. what if Chelsea is not F1 and Helena is F1?

Edits are a bleach. Helena was first out of limo but we know it means nada as we saw it with Matty J and others. But she got it all, music and interest and chemistry.

My issue with Matt is that I think that his libido goes with voluptuous women with curbs, the one every guy are lusting but he may marry the pretty more intellectual girl. why outside the hormones obvious? because it is unconsciously safer.

ok ok... this seams a bit stretchy here but so far I see him reacting physically strongly with Ellie and Abbie ... Helena and Chelsea, I only have the red carpet to compare so far but physically they are very very similar girls: pretty, blonde, thin, smart, independent, elegant... I have one word in mind: class. I also suspect they Helena and Chelsea are coming from healthy and not middle class. So I see superficial versus friendship. hormones versus grey cells. even if all 4 girls are in my book gorgeous, I think the one who is va va va voom is definitely Abbie.

So I see him attracted to the Jessica Rabbit but his logical scientific mind will ultimately push him to the more intellectual girls. But I do see him struggling at one point. His "passionate" mind conflicted with his "rational intellectual" mind.

I do not know his past and that sucks. Did he have a long relationship? Were his previous relationships flings or short terms? He probably has a type and no doubt it is blondes.

I need to see Helena and Chelsea dates now. I saw the way he was with Ellie and that was very telling. Sadly no go with Ellie. Great friendship but that is all. Even if relationship do start with friendship too, this speeding dating does not allow any time to have a slow normal path love after friendship on set.

I think rational Matt will conflict with sensual Matt at one point but the edits tell me that sensual will not win the battle at the end but Matt the sensual will definitely enjoy his sensual ride with Abbie.  :fanningfan  Now who from Helena and Chelsea, Matt is more into? So far the rose ceremonies show Chelsea: first rose, face lighting up. But I cannot say he does not react the same with Helena too but on episode 2, she was not top of the pack to receive a rose...

At this point, even with almost no material for comparison, I feel I know Helena better than Chelsea. But that is EDITS. In reality, I think Matt is more into Chelsea than Helena. And I think Chelsea has few yards ahead of Helena because I strongly believe Chelsea go this group date time after Matt gave the group date rose to Chelsea. We just did not see it.

yep. confused indeed.  dizzy  :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Maybe?

F1 and F2 on episode 5. Chelsea (roof jumping) and Abbie (skydiving ending in swimming pool?) Tennis group date (Helena got the rose) .... theme: sport 1-1 .... it is important for prods to have top 3 same time to confuse viewers. I am positive all dates will be fun and romantic

F3 and F4 on episode 6 Helena (nature 101 + outdoor bath with lights and moon) and Kristen (nature mud spa + kayak)... theme: outdoor 1-1... since Helena didn’t get a 1-1, her turn.

F4 and F1 on episode 7. Emma (GD rose activity... seek and hide?.)  and Chelsea (yacht Sydney) - theme: fun 1-1... Ellie (fire date)

F3 and F2 on episode 8 Helena (Cinderella) and Abbie (Mountains Gold Coast + night yacht in Brisbane?) - theme: romantic 1-1 but Chelsea will have a special time but relationship kinda hidden. I suspect Ellie will quit.

Well looking at stars and moon... it is just not what I think it was. It is not a lab at all! They walk on grass, tub is outside and they added Xmas light and this big moon light bulb for effect.... and bam, she is wearing her jacket jeans. Her thighs are very thin too. So it is Helena but it is not significant for the F1 position. Meh

At this point, i am not sure we will se anything space related? I was hoping a hometown with ,Ellie but she will quit before. I honestly think Ellie is my fav this season.

Chelsea
Abbie
Helena
Emma
Kristen
Ellie
Sangand

But the last 3 can change the other place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:19 am

OK.... I am doing some SC and I may change my mind on who is F1.

I have now a feeling it may be Helena.

Episode 4 should be named ABBIE ABBIE and all about ABBIE, the world of ABBIE. Dear L! it is all about her her her.

But in the middle of it, I saw many zoom on Helena, but more importantly, I cared about who was looking at the cameras and who was looking at Matt.

It is clear as day that the thrill every girl had about the photoshoot was mainly imo because the majority came on the show to have either a modeling career or become the next influencer like Kiera. yes yes I am talking to you Mary, Rachael (why is she still here?)... and Emma!!

Emma was constantly looking at the camera to check if it was on her. When she was standing among the girls or on a shoot. So even if she had a hometown, it was a mistake. I think they may have picked her because Ellie and Kristen left. Or maybe because of the location of where she could do the hometown. It is a cheap place to go? Is it easy to shoot? Pretty enough? Something truly happened for Emma to be in the top 4..... unless the bench and dog is NOT a hometown. But I hardly see anything else.

so going all thru the SC, Helena very very focused on Matt. But Matt was very VERY focused on Abbie. From the time the girls arrived, from the time he was speaking, form the time they shoot. I mean no doubt why Abbie was confident on episode 2 when she said she was confident to get a rose... but got called the last one (eh prods, always good to teach those girls a lesson of humility and soooooo good to obtain a reaction on camera during the RC!!)

Anyway.

Yes, Chelsea was not on group date and did not have a date... unless during the real timeline Chelsea got a date the following day of this photoshoot. for us, viewers it seems she was put aside but in real-time, it was just a day.

But edits definitely push Abbie F1, Helena F2 right now... then Sagand F3 with a Monique F4. This is what prods want us to believe anyway.

But for me, Abbie is now a sure F2. She is way way too obvious to be F1. Her edits are so weird though but maybe matt had only eyes on 3 girls: Abbie, Helena, and Chelsea

Chelsea gets the rose on GD and always called on top of the RC. Matt can hardly fake his reaction.

The thing I notice is that Helena is always on top of the 3rd line at the RC row, which is often the hidden #1 spot while Abbie and Chelsea are now front and center along with Kristen which so far is as hidden as Helena and Chelsea by the way. Thank L no more chinese lessons! Or she is behind the group. She does not go front line like Abbie. She remains behind. The cameras zoom on her but it is never in a middle of drama. mostly we see her upset but not gossiping.

versus Abbie.

Abbie is all over the place. I am not sure she is genuine though. I see her quite mean and I am thinking that she is a bit of a liar or just rearranging the truth to fit her needs. I think when she saw Sngand having this chemistry she made sure that she did better... and Matt fell for it big time.

Of course, she was picked to present the sponsors... champagne and beer and makeup? along with Vakoo and Rachael and Nichole. Which I think are the villains of the season. During this episode, Abbie was seen as a sexual  girl, a mean gossiping girl... but not as a girl falling in love with Maytt at all. Matt was a prize and it was competition.

I have this nagging feeling that Abbie is acting. I do not think she had any interest in Matt really.

Helena is in my opinion more genuine but at this point of the season, I think she stood a bit behind lurking what was going on and just use her time with Matt wisely. I do not see Helena forcing anything. However, I see many zooming on her so I know she is top 3.

So I am thinking F1 maybe?

I believe the next date is Chelsea on roof jumping and Abbie swimming pool... because swimming pool means kisses and rubbing bodies underwater. Right, Matt?

I am very confused about Abbie edits but I know she is not F1. I know prods wanted to make sure that the audience see a love story versus the mess with nick cummings but where is the mystery to put Abbie everywhere on each episode. This is why I thought she was F3. Tara got this kind of edits: many many ITM and seen everywhere. Laura ignored and Elise only emerged right before hometown.

Here we have Abbie front and center, Helena almost ignored and Chelsea who?

I get it that Abbie is sensual pretty and good camera. I get it that she is loud and great for edits. I get it that Matt want to have sex with her. I get it that she wants to win the prize. But edit wise? I am confused.

But at this point, no way Matt want Abbie out of his sight. I think at episode 4, Abbie was the frontrunner... lust anyway. Intellectually? How can anyone have one interesting conversation in this environment?

Then, Helena and Chelsea pushed her away. I think Helena will fall in love with Matt. I think once little Matt will calm down under the shower, Big brainy Matt will take a step forward. Maybe he is just enjoying the moment of being the bachelor.

Again... I want to know why an astrophysicist came to this franchise. I mean this is truly not a good point on his resume for sure? This is honestly not great and not serious. Why? What did he expect to gain in doing this show? Is he a real astrophysicist? Is it a hobby? Does he want to get a job like the first bachelor Tim Robards in the TV business? Something is fishy here.

And if it is fishy, then the F1 may not turn into a long term happy ending but a happy for now during the show .

So Helena F1? Yes she has chances but in the teaser she is crying, as well as Chelsea. I did not see Helena sunburned like Chelsea in front of the mirror and Matt do have subburn when kissing Abbie on beach (yep, this is Abbie no longer Ellie as I thought)

bam. i changed my mind again

F1 Chelsea
F2 Abbie
F3 Helena

That is the only logical order I see now. It is possible that the edits mean that Matt changed his mind a la Blake after the finale? That would explain why we see Abbie being front and center and 2 girls being edited relatively identically for now?

Wow... if Matt plays another Blake move, I am not sure Australia will ever recover !! hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:13 pm

Again doing the SC and carefully listening Abbie ITM, I see a manipulative girl, a mean girl, a girl using her look to get what she wants, a liar too probably. She is not afraid to use it with Matt but also with the girls. Manipulative must be her second name

And prods looooooooooooooooved her for that. Photogenic AND bringing drama?? their dreamed contestant!!!!

it is all in her ITM. she just clearly said it.

Now, were those ITM done during or after or both??

No wonder why prods portrayed her like a dumb blond on the red carpet. She is truly a piece of work. The more I listen to her, the lesser I like her. She is thrilled that the girls are jealous, she clearly said that she will stop at nothing to get what she wants.  :drama

she said she spent 20 minutes total with Matt since red carpet? That is an interesting tidbit because then it means that Matt was not interested in her much before. He favored Chelsea since he gave her the group date rose, and as I suspect the extra time after. Nichole was a time-wasting.

ep2:
1-1: Emma
GD: Chelsea

ep3
1-1 Ellie
GD: Nichole

ep4
1-1 Monique
GD: Abbie

Next logical dates should be:

ep5
1-1: Abbie
1-1: Chelsie

Last edited by HEA on Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:53 pm

watching the Matt/Abbie, I am thinking either Matt is acting or he thought Abbie would have been out of his league outside the bach bubble.

I hope he was just shy and genuine. But if he was, it was definitely lust. I have no doubt they dressed her to be femme fatale at the cocktail and again the reference with Jessica Rabbit is hilarious.

the music!! my gosh I almost forgot the music!!! rofl

Abbie: he is a naughty boy

Lama: snort snort

rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:34 am

Helena was zoomed over 8 times during the RC ep4..... Chelsea? 4 maybe?

why do I think Helena is more than F3... this is annoying. Everything point to Chelsea direction being F1, yet, Helena is the silent woman that just shows up on my screen all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:50 am

wished I had a place to check all the group dates from previous seasons to make comparison. They are so not interesting that I forget them immediately  giggling

Group date... not much material so far. I see...

- hide and seek but this will lead to the group date with emma later although I have no idea which 1-1 date... will she even have one??? I see the hide and seek but could be  
- circus with pole (now it makes sense that the girl kissing behind the purple curtain is Abbie since there is no physical attraction with Ellie
- skydiving is definitely a 1-1 as the plane is too small to have all the girls

although we see Helena on each, it is possible that it is group dates

- tennis (possibly)
- nature 101 (possibly)

Helena stars and bath, I do not associate it with cinderella somehow because I see them ending the 1-1 cuddling in the tub together. cutting this to make them both dressed after would take too much time imo. still possible but i have my doubts. I think they will give us a very romantic date to go with Abbie. Prods would want our attention on them both and not Chelsea at F3

The very romantic date with Chelsea will be in South Africa... lodge in the middle of nowhere with a beautiful sunset and maybe elephant protection visit. Abbie will have the activity, like helicopter ride ending with the hot kiss on the beach.

they generally favor the most expensive and unique with the F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:53 pm

after Abbie the manipulator episode, all I am thinking is that Matt is right now in hot waters with his F1...............

kinda like Brad with Emily ... with sex kitten Chantal

for sure he has some explaining to do or some grovelling Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum