Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Post by HEA on Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:48 pm

Ok... sleuthing is sleuthing

The teaser says Abbie is top 3, Chelsea is top 3. Plane date is typical top 2, and F1 so Chelsea is F1.. same with kiss on beach..... Sophie from Nick season got the sexual kitty edit on beach, so I assume Abbie is F2

Now I am unclear with Helena and Ellie. Since Helena has Cinderella and moon tub and tennis... I assume F3

Ellie F4 for lack of material.

Abbie has the yacht in Sydney ... Helena will get the moon tub before hometowns .... but what about Chelsea? In a group date? Really? And Ellie?

What did I miss?

HEA

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum