SELECT CONTENT

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Tue May 21, 2019 5:11 am

@Bobette Nikki updated her profile pic on FB on April 28.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue May 21, 2019 5:13 am

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette Nikki updated her profile pic on FB on April 28.

Thanks @Agent99 thumbsup

Maybe a bit too sweet for Matt's palate then and out before hometowns.  Also probably couldn't really have had another blonde from Melb in the Top 4, they usually spread the visits across the country a bit.  Oh well, maybe Harry Styles is available...

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 PMnFxYc

Source

Like I said... a pretty youthful vibe. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue May 21, 2019 6:06 am

I think I said it a while ago, but I'm getting very strong vibes of Brunette Massacre 2.0 - the Matt Edition
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 21, 2019 6:34 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I think I said it a while ago, but I'm getting very strong vibes of Brunette Massacre 2.0 - the Matt Edition

You did and I concur.  laugh out loud  There has to be at least one dark haired girl in the 4 though surely - so the casual viewers can tell them apart if nothing else? Also diversity diversity yak yak yak.  Top 2 blonde though for sure IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue May 21, 2019 7:17 am

We haven't found dark blue sequin girl yet. She's about the only brunette left.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 21, 2019 7:50 am

Agent99 wrote:We haven't found dark blue sequin girl yet.  She's about the only brunette left.

Also Feather Headdress/Samba Dancer. Wouldn't be surprised to see her in the 4. *cough* diversity *cough*
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:00 am

A curveball. Nikki's IG is now public and I now believe 1 shoulder-sleeve is not her. She posted on 10 March and while there are a lot of similarities, her hair is not really a match.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:12 pm

Oh damn yeah she seems to have been travelling during filming too.  Guess we'd better remove her name from the thread please @GuardianAngel.  

Weird though that she wouldn't clarify not being on the show when asked.  Maybe she's just enjoying the free hype/speculation.  You're welcome. laugh out loud

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8eBxVrZ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:22 pm

Todd failed me Embarressed!  I am disappointed though because when I was scrolling through her follows for anyone bach related (there were none) I did find a few mutuals laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:05 pm

She’s gone private again now. So she wasn’t following any of our other “confirmed” girls @Agent99?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:10 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:She’s gone private again now. So she wasn’t following any of our other “confirmed” girls @Agent99?

No, she wasn't following any girls that we know of. Only bach connection was Todd.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:50 pm

This is all super interesting to me because it looks like she knows we thought she was a contestant and only made her account public till we realised we got the wrong girl (thanks if so  yes) but then why not say "nope!" when asked if she's on the show?

And how would she even know we were talking about her? Our forum isn't something people casually stumble across unless they're specifically looking for Bach spoilers.  Maybe she's one of those people who just regularly Googles their own name...  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
sprout
ThankMeLater
sdmom
mercieme
Idlemess
BlackHalo
butterflylove
Bachbee
olive54321
Zaynab
Dirty Street Pie