SELECT CONTENT

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:29 pm

Episode 2 —
Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 13dd2be3deac5f9f462a76182a693c3f-542105

Top & Pants: Kianna.
Jewellery: Fairley (choker, earrings & rings).
Shoes: Billini.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:30 pm

Episode 3 —
Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 587846e246ab8c73257fa90fd02fdb34-547018

Dress: J'Adore.
Jewellery: Angelina Alvarez (cuff & earrings).
Shoes: Billini

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:22 am

Episode 4 —
Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 Fee5b1ffd33080e5cb1b34262c74bbae-548556

Dress: Bariano.
Jewellery: Mezi (earrings, rings & cuff).
Shoes: Billini.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:21 am

Just continuing from comments made in the screencap thread about Abbie, I’d say she’s a lock for BIP, if it goes ahead. She’s already shown she’ll do what’s necessary to make good TV, and I’m sure any number of the cast offs from Ali and Sophie’s seasons, let alone Angie’s would be VERY keen to get to know her. If she plays her cards right, she could be this year’s Alexnation (yes, I know that’s not really something to aspire to!) laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:54 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just continuing from comments made in the screencap thread about Abbie, I’d say she’s a lock for BIP, if it goes ahead. She’s already shown she’ll do what’s necessary to make good TV, and I’m sure any number of the cast offs from Ali and Sophie’s seasons, let alone Angie’s would be VERY keen to get to know her. If she plays her cards right, she could be this year’s Alexnation (yes, I know that’s not really something to aspire to!) laugh out loud

Totally agree, Abbie will be hot property IMO and unlike Alex it will at least be believable that she'd have her pick of the litter.  

I mean honestly, who'd you rather? Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 3806527698

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 Awc4piV

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 I6yg29X

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:36 am

100% @Bobette, given a choice of Abbie or Alexnation I know where my vote goes. There must be something mesmerising about Alex in person though because Richie was certainly gaga over her, and everyone on BIP wanted a piece of her, and although she’s attractive she’s not in the same ballpark as an Abbie or Monique.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:12 am

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 66507948_166626621048836_8408227067093468276_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 66433043_863671654007382_6971954376326893602_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 67279087_716214805470271_221628823938302788_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
TheBachelorAU Just hanging out with these beauties 😘
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:07 pm

Bringing these over so they don't get lost and buried on the episode thread.  Apparently Abbie's being sl*t shamed by the public for this episode but I for one enjoyed it and don't see any issues with her actions.  And Matt didn't seem to be complaining  Hugesmile  

Bobette wrote:
Episode the Fourth, Part A

...snipped

Abbie in VO says she needs to make a move during her photoshoot and "give him a happy ending".  laugh out loud  Intentional wording IMO.  

She's in EVERY spying/bitching session. cantstopl  OMG she is giving TPTB such good value.  This season would be a bore without her IMO.

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 B64Jewn

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 Ito8PvF

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 OSDvOMh

Abbie and Vakoo get the best theme by far IMO.  Vakoo looks like an Egyptian goddess but Abbie doesn't even flinch - she GOES FOR IT.

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 L1X9Odk

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 AbGAxje

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 C8iN7VC

But does it work?  Let's do a quick vein check...

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 5HUPShb

Well played Abbie.  Vey well played. clapping! 

Source for all screen caps: Tenplay

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Abbie saying she's not going to kiss Matt 🤦🏻‍� L I E S 

And the smudges on his glasses tell me this was NOT THE FIRST TAKE.  cantstopl

Source 

Bobette wrote:
I am... very much looking forward to watching this episode.  Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 2498057887 

Source 

Bobette wrote:
Episode the Fourth, Part B

The Cocktail Party: A Photoessay in Two Parts

1. Abbie

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 I6yg29X

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 AuUObJo

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 384UtyJ

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 GWjYN8M

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 Rsi7miL

2.  Also Abbie

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 HXfSM0C

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 SeFKTsD

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 9nVzqUh

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 MVaycq8

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 XcJYaXk

cantstopl  Sorry but I love itAbbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 3806527698   By far my favourite episode to date.

ETA:  The best bit was when she helped him un-fog his glasses. Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 2498057887

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 L9DfZXh

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 I5JoNzb

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:...snipped

Abbie did good work for TPTB tonight, she is smoking hot, and Matt seemed like a flustered schoolboy with her tonight. Sex vs brains is set to fly as soon as Chelsie’s edit picks up.

I must say, I have such a soft spot for the photo shoot date, second only to the makeover episode of America’s Next Top Model. In an uncertain world, the photo shoot date is something that can always be relied upon. The villains will always be dressed in some sort of joke outfit, the girls he has no interest in will look plain, and everyone will drink and spy on the other photo shoots  Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 3806527698

I'll be showing my age here but was anyone else reminded of Weird Science (80s film), or The Girl Next Door?  It's classic nerd fantasy to have a smoking hot babe force herself onto you like that IMO.  The way his glasses went skew-whiff and fogged up was just too good. If he was wearing a bow tie it would have been whizzing around like a propellor.  LOL

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
YES! @Bobette I am equally old, and am reminded of those movies. And Revenge of the Nerds!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:19 am

Zaynab wrote:
Interesting that Helena reached out to Abbie after last weeks episode.
https://www.mamamia.com.au/the-bachelor-abbie/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:22 am

After that silly “I’m a Gemini” gaffe who would have thought Abbie to be a front runner with so much airtime

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:35 am

Idlemess wrote:After that silly “I’m a Gemini” gaffe who would have thought Abbie to be a front runner with so much airtime

Agreed.  I don't think they would usually tweet anything about the (IMO) F2 preshow but it was too good to pass up.

I think it was just a joke though and they edited it to make her look like an airhead.  She's actually pretty sharp IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:34 am

Episode 5 —
Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 3 5d4ac46fd746e3c41065626ece654f39-560712

Dress: Klovia.
Jewellery: Mezi (earrings & rings) & Colette (rings & cuff).
Shoes: Tony Bianco.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+22
appiah01
therealswahili
Vjeff
Just Looking
Jolena