SELECT CONTENT

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:51 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7274709/A-Bachelor-contestant-hunting-freebies-endorsements-Instagram.html

I saw this write up from Perth now a while ago but never posted.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:01 pm

Zaynab wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7274709/A-Bachelor-contestant-hunting-freebies-endorsements-Instagram.html

I saw this write up from Perth now a while ago but never posted.

WOAH.  No wonder she posted the pic in the same shorts she wore on the show.  laugh out loud  Looks like we have a few girls "violating Ch 10's strict media policy" this year which can only be good from a sleuthing standpoint yes  Hope someone slips up big time.

The Bachelor SPOILER: Perth contestant is 'already hunting for freebies and endorsements via Instagram' in violation of Channel 10's strict social media policy

Reality TV stars are known to receive endless goodies and spruik brands and products for profit after they rise to fame on their selected shows.

But it appears one upcoming Bachelor star wanted to get ahead of the social media influencer game before the season's premiere next Wednesday.

According to Perth Now, health and wellness coach Helena Sauzier has already been hunting for freebies and endorsements via Instagram.

The 25-year-old currently has 2,691 followers, but when the season premieres the this is sure to dramatically increase.

It's been claimed that the former Miss World contestant has approached beauty providers for skincare products and services, as well as top-rated Perth surgeon Dr Anh in the hopes of organising free treatments in exchange for promotion. 

A spokesperson for Dr Anh’s clinic told Daily Mail Australia on Tuesday: 'We can confirm that a Bachelor contestant has approached us in relation to treatment.'

'We declined the approach by the contestant as it is also not our business practice to seek this kind of endorsement. We discourage it,' they said, noting the strict APHRA guidelines ban them from using ambassadors or testimonials.  

They were not able to mention which treatments were requested, as they said they 'firmly protect patient/doctor confidentiality'.  

'Our patients may mention us at their own discretion.'

stars to receive cosmetic work, including dentistry, skin treatments and surgery, in exchange for promotion.

Just last month, Channel Nine's Married At First Sight star Jessika Power revealed she had received almost $50,000 worth of cosmetic work since her season finished airing earlier this year. 

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Channel 10 and Dr Anh for comment. 

It's long been documented that stars are under strict social media monitoring during the show as per their contract. 

Helena is just one of many ladies vying for astrophysicist Matthew Agnew's heart.

Bachelor host Osher Günsberg told fans at the TV Week Gold Logies that Matt had already filmed the finale and found love.

The Bachelor will premiere on Channel 10 on Wednesday July 31 from 7.30pm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:53 pm

I actually know Helena - she's got a very dry sense of humour, definitely smart and is gorgeous. Her sister and her both tried their hand at the pageant thing recently though so I would say she is after fame. I think she will go to the top 4 but won't win.

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:19 pm

catalyst wrote:I actually know Helena - she's got a very dry sense of humour, definitely smart and is gorgeous. Her sister and her both tried their hand at the pageant thing recently though so I would say she is after fame. I think she will go to the top 4 but won't win.

Thanks @catalyst that's very interesting and fits with everything we've sleuthed.  

She's foregrounded so much in the promo I'd guess she's F2, although the way she's chasing sponsorship seems more like an F3 thing to do IMO and she's following the other girls which I'm not sure an F2 would be allowed to do.  

Her lovely deep voice does make it very easy to pick out her voicelines in the promo so that's a bonus.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:52 pm

Yes, @Bobette I think she’s F3 or F4, as I think this SC is her crying to someone at hometowns.
Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 8e8d3810

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:03 pm

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 LV6LoOZ

Source

Mauritius-born Helena (the H is silent!) has decided that the next person she dates is going to be 'the one'. Describing that perfect partner, Helena said she's looking for someone who is loyal, ambitious, has a joy for life and can lift her up when she's down. Basically, she's looking for a really happy elevator.
In 10 years time, Helena said she hopes to be "happily married with three beautiful children. Working in a job that I love and that fulfils me".

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:21 pm

I wonder why they put quotes on 'the one'? question

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:50 pm

Helena

State: WA

Born in Mauritius and after a life of travel, Helena wants the next person she dates to be ‘the one’. Brazen, dependable and brutally honest, her new man needs to be able to call her out when needed. However, he’ll have to get both her sister and Mum’s approval before he moves to the next step.

How would you describe your perfect partner?

Someone who is open and loving. Someone who is ambitious. Someone who is loyal. Someone who has a joy for life and can lift me up when I am down (and vice-versa). Someone I can genuinely have a good time with and someone who can call me out when I’m being a pain in the butt!

Why do you think you’re still single?

Because I’ve learnt what I don’t want, and I wouldn’t settle for anyone. I am also very happy within myself, so if it takes a bit more time to meet the one then I’m happy to wait.

Describe yourself in five words.

Honest, intelligent, loving, charismatic, astute.

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

Happily married with three beautiful children. Working in a job that I love and that fulfils me.

Describe your dream date.

My dream date would be something adventurous (motor biking, quad biking), followed by a picnic or a great restaurant with delicious food and great wine.
source

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:18 pm

Episode 1 —
Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 95e82eb43163da6ee11a592b6952d05a-542074

Dress: Cassandra Renee.
Jewellery: Kitte (earrings); Pastiche (ring) & Fairley (cuff).
Shoes: Billini.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:19 pm

Episode 2 —
Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3aba602e48e96631be0b570587a13f69-542118

Dress: Judy Copley.
Jewellery: Kitte (earrings) & Punjaban Diva (ring).
Shoes: Tony Bianco.

Style Gallery

Last edited by butterflylove on Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Episode 3 —
Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1140f495a1927e4a99d17aadb2de8c42-547035

Dress: Eliya The Label.
Jewellery: Thomas Sabo (earrings); Colette (rings) & Mezi (cuff).
Shoes: Billini.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:30 am

Episode 4 —
Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 281cf57e1ccafbf6e3e13302cb60ca03-548606

Top & Skirt: SCK The Label.
Jewellery: Mountain and Moon (earrings) & Sev Thirteen (cuff).
Shoes: Tony Bianco.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
catalyst
Bachbee
Just Looking
Sprite
Zaynab
NancyDrew
HannahBanana
ThankMeLater
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie