SELECT CONTENT

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun May 05, 2019 7:16 am

Hmmmmmmm....  Suspect

Bachbee wrote:
Bobette wrote:Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3Z8CpxN

Source

The same girl from those New Idea pics?
Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Scree164

She seems sweet but maybe too young?

:detective

Bobette wrote:Current odds 05/05 - probably around HTD/Top 4 stage.  Still blonde but dramatic change for the lower age bracket.   Suspect

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 EHfGZDg

Source

F2?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun May 05, 2019 7:46 am

Is anyone able to check her Linkdin page? We could make a good guess from that as to if she is over or under 25? Ruffles is definitely in one of the next 2 brackets after that IMO.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 05, 2019 8:10 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Is anyone able to check her Linkdin page? We could make a good guess from that as to if she is over or under 25? Ruffles is definitely in one of the next 2 brackets after that IMO.

This is what Chelsea's Linkedin page says.  The timeline checks out if she worked as a "brand ambassador" after school while getting her engineering degree but it would be tight for her to be under 25 IMO (assuming this is even her...)

Education

Biological Wastewater Treatment: Principles, Modelling and Design, Wastewater
2018 – 2018

University of Melbourne
Master of Chemical Engineering
2013 – 2014

University of Melbourne
Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering
2010 – 2012

Experience

Mott MacDonald
3 years 6 months
Process engineer
January 2019 – Present 5 months
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Graduate Engineer
December 2015 – December 2018 3 years 1 month

Business Founder
Elliot Loney Merchandise
December 2015 – March 2016 4 months

Commissioning Engineer
Waterwerx
August 2015 – December 2015 5 months

Water Quality Performance & Regulation Vacation Student
Coliban Water
December 2014 – February 2015 3 months
Bendigo

Brand Ambassador
Eventurous
July 2009 – December 2014 5 years 6 months
Melbourne, Australia

Engineer
Veolia Water
January 2014 – March 2014 3 months
Bendigo, Australia

Administration assistant
Lifebroker
December 2008 – March 2009 4 months

Source

Also I found her Chelsea's old Myspace page which had pics of her at the end of high school.  Myspace peaked in 2008 so if she was around 17 in 2008 that again makes her closer to 28?  She looks so young though - maybe she skipped a few grades?

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Uv3fAqH

Source

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 EIczpJ6

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun May 05, 2019 8:20 am

Thanks @Bobette IMO there is no way she is under 25 with that history, if she started her bachelors degree in 2010 she was 18 or 19 then which makes her 26-27 now. She does look young though, so that could be what Sportsbet are basing it on.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 05, 2019 8:24 am

Yeah it's such a dramatic change, they clearly know who's in the top 4 IMO (and they're young and blonde laugh out loud).  Looking at these pics side by side, the nose, chin cleft and hair/eye colour are a good match but do the earlobes look different.... or am I crazy?!

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 0o9hZ9XHelena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 RsviyHQ
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 05, 2019 8:37 pm

The ears look exactly the same to me. She has a distinct curl round the ear. thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 05, 2019 8:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The ears look exactly the same to me. She has a  distinct curl round the ear. thumbsup

Great, thanks Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887  I really hope it's her.  Having two engineers in the top 4/5 (Sogand being the other) would be very exciting and a desperately-needed change for the franchise.  I'm so sick of vacuous Insta-hos.  

Also it implies TPTB actually went out of their way to find girls on the same wavelength as Matt, rather than just casting for looks/drama, and that he's keeping the smart girls round till the end.  Fingers crossed!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 08, 2019 10:55 pm

Chelsea's IG stats are still stable.  If she was out I'd expect her follower/following number to have jumped. If we've got the right girl she's still in and a contender for Top 2 IMO.

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CkKBKjk

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 13, 2019 5:54 am

Bobette wrote:Well well well.  There seems to have been a wee accident on Cassandra's Instagram account.  A number of girls have *mysteriously* disappeared from her following list.  

...snipped

Interestingly, Chelsea is still there.  She was the outlier from the start, having been added before any of the other girls, possibly even before lockdown (it was speculated they may have met in auditions).  I wonder if we have the wrong girl... or if Chelsea might go *poof* in a couple of days like the others.  no idea

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 QO5qTIk

Source

Also just noting that Chelsea's following numbers dipped to 149 last week and are now back up to 150.  If she's the right girl, she might be out.

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 H4afK8s

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon May 13, 2019 7:23 am

@Bobette she may well be out now, but I just saw something that pretty much confirms it is Chelsie.  I don't think I'll put it here but a post on one of her friend's FB about a week ago, said they were missing her etc with ring and rose emojis laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 13, 2019 3:53 pm

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette she may well be out now, but I just saw something that pretty much confirms it is Chelsie.  I don't think I'll put it here but a post on one of her friend's FB about a week ago, said they were missing her etc with ring and rose emojis laugh out loud

cantstopl So subtle!  Nice pick up @Agent99.  I agree that confirms it then.  Based on timing she's got to be at least Top 4 surely.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 18, 2019 6:51 pm

Bobette wrote:
spangler wrote:So just to recap, whose ig stats haven’t changed yet so we can figure out if they’re still in the running?

Chelsea's stats have fluctuated slightly but not enough to convince me she's out.  Ruffles we haven't even identified yet - if she was out I'd think one of our super sleuths would have spotted a pic, a follow, a comment on someone's IG, but still nothing, so I think she's still there and remains my preseason pick for F1.  

I could see Chelsea and Ruffles as the final two, with Chelsea as the "obvious choice" being an engineer, but him picking Ruffles instead.  I wouldn't be surprised if Ruffles is a baker or florist or something not academic (nerds/academics don't automatically want to date other nerds/academics from my personal experience).

19/05 Chelsea's IG stats remain unchanged.  Going by previous filming schedules, production should be heading off to the FRC location this week or are possibly there already. Chelsea is looking more and more likely to be in the top 2 IMO.  :yes:

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Skx4XsM

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
catalyst
Bachbee
Just Looking
Sprite
Zaynab
NancyDrew
HannahBanana
ThankMeLater
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie