SELECT CONTENT

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:04 pm

And now my next question... if Chelsea is One Shoulder and not White Crochet... which girl got this date?

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 9J42Rvf

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Takl0Ha

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 SxOVWTQ

Source: matrixpictures.com.au

The gypsy hoop earrings suggest Chelsea since she's worn them in SM pics but the hair isn't a match IMO.

In other words, which of these two girls is on the date above (or is it someone totally different...  dizzy )

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Cqa9DfV

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 LdCL7ao

Source: matrixpictures.com.au

ETA: Is this what we're thinking?  question

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 7yVHpOT
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:07 pm

Wow, great stuff!!

The top right light purple top (or maybe white because of the lighting) looks like bottom left with yellow top.

Top middle looks like bottom middle to me.

Denim shorts girl seems to have the same hair/ends as in one shoulder Chelsea.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:19 pm

@GuardianAngel I am having the same problem - if you told me these are all the same girl just with different haircuts over time I would believe it.  laugh out loud

BUT!  They can't be.  Top right and bottom right were taken the same day - on their way to the Somersby group date, and they are both in this pic below (bottom right is circled and top right has taken her off her pink jumper and is towards the front in a white tank and jeans, brown jacket tied round her waist) so definitely two different girls.

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 O8VgnfO

Source: Matrix

ALSO!  Top middle can't be bottom middle because they are both pap photos from the first night meeting Matt - so again, definitely can't be the same girl.  Top left is I THINK white crochet girl on the date. In other pics you can see her hair is not as long as the other girl.  Bottom left is definitely Chelsea because it's a pic of her from her friend's FB and she's tagged.  

The thing that is confusing me most is the earrings because we have SM pics of Chelsea wearing them and then pics of the girl on the date wearing them.  Maybe they just both like gypsy earrings but it just seems like such a coincidence...

All things considered I think the way I have them (top line all white crochet girl and bottom line all one shoulder girl/Chelsea) makes the most sense but it's still making my brain hurt.

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:26 pm

I am so confused dizzy I should stop now.  One thing I will say is that Chelsie's legs are not crochet girls legs. Absolutely no disrespect, but crochet girl's legs are long and very lean.

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Py3ieyO

https://www.instagram.com/badboydimi/

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 EJnDUPP

https://www.instagram.com/elliot_loney/

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:27 pm

I think you're doing a great job and Chelsea could definitely be one shoulder girl @Agent99 - the hair is such a good match.

White crochet is someone else, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:41 pm

@Bobette thanks for the very clear explanation! Makes perfect sense!

One other thing, if you enlarge this picture, you can see those hoops don't look smooth and shiny. They look like they have a pattern to them.

Agent99 wrote:I've never been fully convinced crochet dress is Chelsie, so I've been doing some more stalking laugh out loud.  Here is a fairly recent photo and IMO they are not the same girl.  The body shape, face shape are just not the same.
1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 KcTZecE

snipped..

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:26 am

Yep @GuardianAngel I know they're not the same earrings there but we've got other SM pics of Chelsea where she was wearing ones which were almost identical to the other girl, i.e.:

Chelsea:

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 BVmQhMw

https://www.instagram.com/chelsiemcleod/[/quote]

Not Chelsea (?):

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 RsviyHQ

SAME EARRINGS! :crazed  Also the eye colour looks exactly the same to me so I was sure they were the same girl, but if all of the above is correct, they can't be .... I don't think.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:07 am

Bobette wrote:Yep @GuardianAngel I know they're not the same earrings there but we've got other SM pics of Chelsea where she was wearing ones which were almost identical to the other girl, i.e.:

Chelsea:

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 BVmQhMw

https://www.instagram.com/chelsiemcleod/

Not Chelsea (?):

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 RsviyHQ

SAME EARRINGS! :crazed  Also the eye colour looks exactly the same to me so I was sure they were the same girl, but if all of the above is correct, they can't be .... I don't think.[/quote]

Yes, it was this photo with the ponytail and hoop earrings that made me think it too, but IMO they are 2 different people.  I have been wrong before though laugh out loud (many times)

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:25 am

MORE PICS!!!  Thank you Matrix for taking pity on our poor confused souls.  

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 OiY0J1Y

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 KOMK24B

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 WpsV5hp

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

White Crochet definitely NOT Chelsea IMO - hair nothing alike from this angle.

You called it @Agent99
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:44 am

A couple more:

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 9iK2xJL
1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 SS0W2OB

Closeups below confirm White Crochet = Pink Jumper IMO. :yes:

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 G8wSb7Y 1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Tl5V9hS

And this is also the same girl with Matt on the farm date IMO (SAME EARRINGS laugh out loud)

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4TrSDKG

So... if White Crochet isn't Chelsea... and it's White Crochet on the Richmond farm date... the task is not going to be anything related to chemical engineering like I first thought laugh out loud.  

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3Z8CpxN

I see a world globe and travel souvenirs/snowglobes.  Is Matt's task to match the souvenirs to countries on a world map?  Could White Crochet be an air hostess/travel agent?

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 KJ2hmQs

ETA: More side/rear comparisons.  I'm 99% sure these are the same girl now.  But who is she?!  Need to find her SM.  Come on Todd, add her on Insta (or is she not trashy enough for you? 1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887)

Farm date with snow globes:

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 O45GHsj

Night 1:

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 0zQR5pu

Somersby group date:

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 FJ3iyuw

Shoulders and hair length/colour are an excellent match IMO

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 WpsV5hp
1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 02b8lxZ

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am

Agent99 wrote:Yes, it was this photo with the ponytail and hoop earrings that made me think it too, but IMO they are 2 different people.  I have been wrong before though laugh out loud (many times)

@Agent99 Yeah I've mistaken most girls for another contestant at some stage.  1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

By the end of the season we'll be so sick of their faces and wonder how we could have been confused but it's hard with only one or two paparazzo photos to work from and IGs all private so I think we've done pretty well with such limited resources this season.

goteam
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:12 pm

Front of dress/thigh splits hown in first promo 28/06. Setting her up for a sexy edit IMO.

Source

1 - Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 WaFgSAa
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
catalyst
Bachbee
Just Looking
Sprite
Zaynab
NancyDrew
HannahBanana
ThankMeLater
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie