Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HannahBanana on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:58 am

Wow, super interesting! She seems great. I really hope they allow the girls to show a bit of themselves/their interests outside of how they feel about Matt! Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Posts : 19
Join date : 2019-06-29

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:03 am

@HannahBanana wrote:Wow, super interesting! She seems great. I really hope they allow the girls to show a bit of themselves/their interests outside of how they feel about Matt! Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633

This, please.  We may actually get some interesting conversations that don't revolve around lip fillers, fake tans and protein shakes.  Just hope the editors are on the same page... Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3552228123
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 9105
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:20 am

Mum and sister - keep in mind for HTDs

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 GLGcurl

Source

Sis is following Bach, Osher & Monique and her account is public (for now)...
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 9105
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:08 am

I think she could be really interesting and a good match for Matt, so therefore she will be F2 Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

Agent99

Posts : 474
Join date : 2017-11-28

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:12 am

@Agent99 wrote:I think she could be really interesting and a good match for Matt, so therefore she will be F2 Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

Yes.  Also, she has potential to be my favourite, and therefore definitely F2.  It's the curse.  Sorry Helena. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 9105
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:57 am

Awesome work @Agent99! And if her following dropped by 24, I guess there must be 25 girls on this season then? laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 1877
Join date : 2015-09-26
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:06 am

@Dirty Street Pie wrote:Awesome work @Agent99! And if her following dropped by 24, I guess there must be 25 girls on this season then? laugh out loud

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698  I thought the same.  

We've only got 23 threads though so either 23 originals and 2 intruders yet to be found, or (more likely IMO) she followed the girls' private IGs plus Cassandra & Monique's business accounts or something.  

I doubt she would have gotten along with everyone though so maybe wasn't following all the girls - possibly some of the crew as well (stylists etc).  Either way I definitely think the 24 cut were Bach related.

Would have been less suss to just let her leave them!
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 9105
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by NancyDrew on Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:17 am

Long time lurker, first time poster!

I manage a social media account that a lot of wannabes like to be followed by... and Helena has accepted my friend request. Not sure if this is new information but she hasn't posted anything on her feed since February 12; she also has a pinned Instagram story for 2018/2019 that she hasn't updated for 18 weeks (note this doesn't mean she hasn't posted anything on stories, but I am keeping an eye on it!)

She is being followed by Monique Morley and an account called 'vibesmcgee1', who I think was identified a while back as a contestant thanks to Cassandra's follow list, and who in turn is being followed by Abbie.

NancyDrew

Posts : 12
Join date : 2019-07-04

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:21 am

@NancyDrew wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster!

I manage a social media account that a lot of wannabes like to be followed by... and Helena has accepted my friend request. Not sure if this is new information but she hasn't posted anything on her feed since February 12; she also has a pinned Instagram story for 2018/2019 that she hasn't updated for 18 weeks (note this doesn't mean she hasn't posted anything on stories, but I am keeping an eye on it!)

She is being followed by Monique Morley and an account called 'vibesmcgee1', who I think was identified a while back as a contestant thanks to Cassandra's follow list, and who in turn is being followed by Abbie.

Welcome1 @NancyDrew

Great username and thanks for the valuable info!  You are a very welcome addition to the team Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887

WHO IS VIBES MCGEE?  Taking this over to the general discussion thread for immediate analysis!
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 9105
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by NancyDrew on Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:24 am

@Bobette wrote:

Welcome1 @NancyDrew

Great username and thanks for the valuable info!  You are a very welcome addition to the team Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887

Thanks - happy to be on board! A few of the other contestants have accepted my follow request too but I believe the board is across their activity generally; however if anything new comes to light I will post in the appropriate thread!

NancyDrew

Posts : 12
Join date : 2019-07-04

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:47 am

Welcomeparty!@NancyDrew, you're a very valuable addition to the sleuthing team!

Can you shed any light on our mysterious friends Red Ruffles and Feathers?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 1877
Join date : 2015-09-26
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by NancyDrew on Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:23 am

@Dirty Street Pie wrote:Welcomeparty!@NancyDrew, you're a very valuable addition to the sleuthing team!

Can you shed any light on our mysterious friends Red Ruffles and Feathers?

Not yet I'm afraid - have done a bit of Instagram trawling but no matches so far. I have had follow requests accepted from a number of sleuthed contestants though so the seeming absence of both Ruffles and Feathers in their follows/following does suggest both girls could go far?

NancyDrew

Posts : 12
Join date : 2019-07-04

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum