Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:42 pm

She reminds me sooo much of Lisa on Matty Js season so was also pushed a lot pre-season. Has the same type of leggy sporty blonde model look to her as well.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 29076
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:49 pm

@Sprite wrote:@Bobette OMG he is adorable!!!
. He certainly is. I can’t wait for the show to begin cheerleader

Just Looking

Posts : 912
Join date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:16 pm



Source
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 9108
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:57 pm

@Sprite isn't he? I love this guy!!


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f49c RIP Sophie Little Girl  Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f49c



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54096
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:19 am

@Dirty Street Pie wrote:Anyway, of the girls released so far I like Helena the best, which means that she obviously won't win laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 9108
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:15 am

Helena's mum publicly shared this article on her FB
https://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-australia-perth-health-coach-vies-for-matt-agnews-heart-ng-b881252128z

So far the comments are just suprised friends and family wishing her good luck.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 324
Join date : 2018-08-17

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:21 am

@Bachbee wrote:Helena's mum publicly shared this article on her FB
https://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-australia-perth-health-coach-vies-for-matt-agnews-heart-ng-b881252128z

So far the comments are just suprised friends and family wishing her good luck.

Her mom also commented under the bachelor au Instagram post of her. IMO as things start to ramp up family and friends are going to come out to support their specific girl, so hopefully that will help us in determining the F1.
Zaynab
Zaynab

Female Posts : 402
Join date : 2017-03-17

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:25 am

@Zaynab wrote:
@Bachbee wrote:Helena's mum publicly shared this article on her FB
https://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-australia-perth-health-coach-vies-for-matt-agnews-heart-ng-b881252128z

So far the comments are just suprised friends and family wishing her good luck.

Her mom also commented under the bachelor au Instagram post of her. IMO as things start to ramp up family and friends are going to come out to support their specific girl, so hopefully that will help us in determining the F1.

Yes
Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Scree168
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzp0TLjlDPj/?igshid=dasat6k2w7ho

Maybe I'm being too cynical after Nicks season but I feel like if the support is too loud, it doesn't favor their odds of being F1
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 324
Join date : 2018-08-17

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:32 am

@Bachbee wrote:
@Zaynab wrote:
@Bachbee wrote:Helena's mum publicly shared this article on her FB
https://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-australia-perth-health-coach-vies-for-matt-agnews-heart-ng-b881252128z

So far the comments are just suprised friends and family wishing her good luck.

Her mom also commented under the bachelor au Instagram post of her. IMO as things start to ramp up family and friends are going to come out to support their specific girl, so hopefully that will help us in determining the F1.

Yes
Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Scree168
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzp0TLjlDPj/?igshid=dasat6k2w7ho

Maybe I'm being too cynical after Nicks season but I feel like if the support is too loud, it doesn't favor their odds of being  F1

Maybe but I don’t have the support statistics for every winner and not winner to know 100% but I just feel like all the girls will have had support on SM from family and friends no matter if they left first night or are F1.

eta: but yes in terms of Brit it seemed to be a lot of support to back up what they knew was going to happen, also I don’t think Helena is F1
Zaynab
Zaynab

Female Posts : 402
Join date : 2017-03-17

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:38 am

I also don't think Helena is F1 but almost certainly Top 4 IMO so Mum & Sis would have met Matt at HTDs and know they're going to be on telly - part of their excitement will be for themselves too IMO.  It's cute Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 9108
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:38 am

Helena wasn't ever a likely F1 for me but a max loss of $210 completely rules her out IMO.  F2 still a possibility though.

@Dirty Street Pie wrote:Have to go to work, so just posting a quick snap of the odds. All previous categories are gone, and we have individual odds for currently released girls. Chelsie has the lowest odds, but with max bets factored in, she and Abbie are even.

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-australia-2019-4291412

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 D3730610
ETA Accidentally cropped Chelsies odds off of the screenshot, have just looked them up again, and she is $3, with s max bet of $50, and the max loss is $100, which is the same as Abbie. Will do them properly tonight when I get home.
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 9108
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:04 am

Helena second girl tweeted. If she turns out to be F3 I will think they deliberately switched her & Abbie to disrupt the pattern. laugh out loud



Source
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 9108
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum