SELECT CONTENT

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:42 am

She reminds me sooo much of Lisa on Matty Js season so was also pushed a lot pre-season. Has the same type of leggy sporty blonde model look to her as well.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:49 am

Sprite wrote:@Bobette OMG he is adorable!!!
. He certainly is. I can’t wait for the show to begin cheerleader

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:16 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:57 pm

@Sprite isn't he? I love this guy!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:19 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Anyway, of the girls released so far I like Helena the best, which means that she obviously won't win laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:15 pm

Helena's mum publicly shared this article on her FB
https://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-australia-perth-health-coach-vies-for-matt-agnews-heart-ng-b881252128z

So far the comments are just suprised friends and family wishing her good luck.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:21 pm

Bachbee wrote:Helena's mum publicly shared this article on her FB
https://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-australia-perth-health-coach-vies-for-matt-agnews-heart-ng-b881252128z

Her mom also commented under the bachelor au Instagram post of her. IMO as things start to ramp up family and friends are going to come out to support their specific girl, so hopefully that will help us in determining the F1.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:25 pm

Zaynab wrote:

Her mom also commented under the bachelor au Instagram post of her. IMO as things start to ramp up family and friends are going to come out to support their specific girl, so hopefully that will help us in determining the F1.

Yes
Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Scree168
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzp0TLjlDPj/?igshid=dasat6k2w7ho

Maybe I'm being too cynical after Nicks season but I feel like if the support is too loud, it doesn't favor their odds of being F1
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:32 pm

Bachbee wrote:
Zaynab wrote:

Yes
Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Scree168
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzp0TLjlDPj/?igshid=dasat6k2w7ho

Maybe I'm being too cynical after Nicks season but I feel like if the support is too loud, it doesn't favor their odds of being  F1

Maybe but I don’t have the support statistics for every winner and not winner to know 100% but I just feel like all the girls will have had support on SM from family and friends no matter if they left first night or are F1.

eta: but yes in terms of Brit it seemed to be a lot of support to back up what they knew was going to happen, also I don’t think Helena is F1

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:38 pm

I also don't think Helena is F1 but almost certainly Top 4 IMO so Mum & Sis would have met Matt at HTDs and know they're going to be on telly - part of their excitement will be for themselves too IMO.  It's cute Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Helena wasn't ever a likely F1 for me but a max loss of $210 completely rules her out IMO.  F2 still a possibility though.

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Have to go to work, so just posting a quick snap of the odds. All previous categories are gone, and we have individual odds for currently released girls. Chelsie has the lowest odds, but with max bets factored in, she and Abbie are even.

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-australia-2019-4291412

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 D3730610
ETA Accidentally cropped Chelsies odds off of the screenshot, have just looked them up again, and she is $3, with s max bet of $50, and the max loss is $100, which is the same as Abbie. Will do them properly tonight when I get home.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:04 pm

Helena second girl tweeted. If she turns out to be F3 I will think they deliberately switched her & Abbie to disrupt the pattern. laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
catalyst
Bachbee
Just Looking
Sprite
Zaynab
NancyDrew
HannahBanana
ThankMeLater
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie