SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive Wed May 01, 2019 1:12 am

Garrett looks good with the glasses.
And I absolutely loved the photo on the Wine promotion. I really want to see the full photo without all the scribbles. Wish we could get more pics like that.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by FMG2015 Wed May 01, 2019 3:06 pm

So exciting that they're in Thailand on their anniversary month!
I know they'll post upon their return videos/pics from the week but I Really really hope they give us something in the next few days!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed May 01, 2019 9:37 pm

They both just posted IG stories from a wine store (not from today obvs, probably days ago)

I'm itching for a Thailand post too but it's good they're focused on each other and not SM! I'm expecting a reference to their overnight date though for their future post giggling

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Wed May 01, 2019 9:37 pm

I’m a bit lost here laugh out loud, their insta story is in US or Thailand?
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed May 01, 2019 9:39 pm

SpinCycle wrote:I’m a bit lost here laugh out loud, their insta story is in US or Thailand?

From a couple of days ago not live. They've done this before on their stories where they tend to post it days after. One time I remember Becca posted a shill taken from her home while she would have been travelling.

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Wed May 01, 2019 9:43 pm

It looks like now Becca is opening the discussion regarding wedding. I think it will be soon maybe this fall. I don’t think it just for the advertisment that she mentioned or ask the date.
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu May 02, 2019 12:22 am

I think it'll be next year in fall.

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu May 02, 2019 1:40 am

One thing that I have loved about Becca and Garrett is that they are true to their words. Whatever they have said, they have stuck by everything.
They said they would spend time in MN and Reno after the engagement. They did that.
They said they would move in together, somewhere in California, around the new year. They did that.
They said that they would make the Thailand trip around their one-year anniversary. They did that too.
So, I don't think that they are just throwing around the idea of wedding dates for promotion of the sponsorship. I truly feel that they wouldn't be so invested in this deal if they didn't have a date in mind. But, I'm sure that they will wait to announce it.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu May 02, 2019 10:22 pm

I want their love haha 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw-1F72h9aA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lx1mgvc1xstc
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw-1X0chBbk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=hkat98ovmwbt

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 2 49d32910
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 2 Be74dc10

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu May 02, 2019 11:30 pm

Seriously they are so beautiful. And so in love. I'm proud to be invested in their love story haha they are truly soulmates.

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri May 03, 2019 12:22 am

I feel like a parrot because I have said this so many times on this forum... I LOVE their colour coordinated outfits! :inlove
Well, we always talk about Becca's post love glow, but, Garrett has a glow around him too. Look at that smile! Peaceful, appreciated and satisfied are words that automatically came to mind when I saw that photo.

PS: Oh! Do we know how Adam Gottschalk and Garrett know each other?

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Sat May 04, 2019 5:20 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 2 Pictu116
Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/gy_yrigoyen/

This is happiness and cuteness combined in one.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55