SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 11 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:21 am

Look at Garrett making sure Becca has the wedding she deserves.

ad - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 11 N4gt37
Comment from this post https://www.instagram.com/p/ByoPU9jhiEA/?igshid=1cpl5lhtjv0a8

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:39 pm

ad - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 11 Pictu161
Source: https://www.totalwine.com/rebecca-kufrin-garrett-yrigoyen-wines-for-wedding?cid=social💒::becca_and_garrett_wedding_wine_picks_LP:

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:26 am

"Flylords: What does Rebecca think of your nomadic lifestyle?
Garrett: Rebecca appreciates my nomadic style because it reminds her of her late father and how I’m different from a lot of people.
Flylords: Does Rebecca fly fish with you?
Garrett: Rebecca “Becca” has fished with me twice but not with a fly rod, but I attempted to teach her in a pool once.
Flylords: Does she still have that large streamer you gave her from the first impression rose episode?
Garrett: She does still have the streamer I gave her from the first impression episode. She keeps it on a duck decoy her dad carved."
The full interview is at https://flylordsmag.com/2019/06/07/celebrity-spotlight-garret-yrigoyen/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:51 pm

Anyone know what happened to Garrett's hunting/fishing expeditions with Gage outdoors? Did the whole thing just fall through because not enough people signed up to go to the trips? The link is completely off his bio now.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:41 am

"OK, Bachelorette fans… I know everyone is obsessed with Hannah B. right now (and for good reason), but I need to circle back to shoutout a couple who continues to be cute AF all over social media. Becca Kufrin, the 2018 Bachelorette, and her love Garret Yrigoyen are still happily engaged and planning their wedding, even though they haven’t yet set a date.
When asked whether she would take Yrigoyen’s last name, Kufrin wasn’t totally certain. “We might hyphenate,” she says. “I feel like I’m the last Kufrin, and I want to keep my dad’s name going, so I’ll still keep Kufrin no matter what.” The couple hasn’t decided for sure whether they’ll combine their names or not, but Kufrin knows she’s attached to her current last name and its familial connection.
She gushes that living with Yrigoyen has brought a sense of security into her life, saying, “I’ve never had, like, this sense of home and belonging and partnership that I’ve had with him.”
Even now that their days on The Bachelor are over, Kufrin and Yrigoyen continue to fill their lives with adventure, from a camping trip in Thailand to a romantic New Orleans getaway. And yet, despite all the glamorous travel, they’re still experts at keeping it real. I can’t wait to learn more details about their upcoming wedding, and to find out for sure whether Becca Kufrin-Yrigoyen is the name she decides to go with. It’s a mouthful, but if anyone can pull it off, Kufrin can do the damn thing."
The full interview is at https://www.elitedaily.com/p/will-becca-kufrin-take-garrett-yrigoyens-last-name-her-plan-is-pretty-sentimental-exclusive-18000813

@wishesfireworks No clue why that didn't work out.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:19 am

Hi Everyone!
 Want to thank everybody for all the updates
pictures, videos, news about our BECCETT!
They are so sweet and adorable and still very
much in love! Very happy for them.

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:02 pm

Is becca currently in MN?

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:33 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Is becca currently in MN?
No, they are both home at Carlsbad. But I think they will travel to MN soon for a wedding. Garrett replied to Jill's comment a few days back saying he'll see her soon.

ETA:
Becca updated her IG and Twitter bios.
IG: Becca Kufrin
Former bachelorette🌹 auntie of corgis, wearer of robes, reader of fiction, connoisseur of tacos, lover of lakes.

Twitter: Rebecca Kufrin
I did the damn thing, upgraded from roses to robes, and now trying to make #yearofthecorgi happen.
MinneApple to Sandy Eggo

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:14 pm

ad - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 11 Grand-10
Source: https://www.shutterstock.com/editorial/image-editorial/grand-hotel-premiere-miami-usa-10-jun-2019-10302437aw

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:17 pm

I have to say... in light of the recent reality steve spoilers regarding hannah's ending... I'm even more blessed and thankful for these two.

@iampawsitive Did you see G's story scaring Becca? So funny... I'm sure she disagrees though haha

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:33 am

ad - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 11 Pictu162
Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/bkoof/
Yes Becca, you have definitely got yourself a keeper.

@wishesfireworks I did! They are too cute together!

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:27 am

ad - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 11 Dukesl10
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/By8dLJnH5FD/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55