SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 15 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:50 am

LOL Beccett's special guest for the episode recap is a cutout of Hannah.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:47 am

Recap:
1. Becca and Garrett are having dinner and recapping the show with Jeff and Becky. Angel is there too.
(Becca looks amazing with minimal makeup and I think Garrett has a sore throat; Becky's bump is so cute)

2. Becca says she'll be upset if Peter doesn't take Hannah around on a plane. Garrett says he thinks he should fly her over the Bachelorette mansion.

3. Jeff, Becky and Garrett give Peter's hometown a 7/10. Garrett thinks his piloting skills are good. Becca thinks the hometown is a 7.5.

4. Becca reminds everyone to be nice to the families because they didn't signup for the judgement; the contestants & the lead did. (This is why I love this woman so much..)

5. Gosh! Becca made a Hannah cutout and is watching the show with her. (Why is she so cute?)

6. B thinks Hannah likes the date with Tyler. And thinks that the conversation between Tyler and his dad is the cutest thing shown on the show ever. She says it hit her right in the heart.

7. Everyone thinks Tyler's hometown was great. Becky gives it a solid 10.

8. B keeps drinking through Luke's date. Garrett keeps giggling in the background.

9. B thinks Luke doesn't like to lose and takes this as a competition and that irks her.

10. Becca gives it a 5 because Hannah liked Luke's family and was feeling all the feelings. Jeff keeps drinking at the back when Hannah says she is falling i love with Luke.

11. B says she can understand from Hannah's eyes and smile that she truly likes Jed.

12. She also thinks that Jed's dad looks like Dan Humphrey's dad from the Gossip Girl.

13. B says that they are all a little heavy hearted because they don't know how to rate Jed's hometown. Still gives it a 6.9. She thinks his family is pragmatic and are just looking out for their son. This date didn't have the climax everyone was looking for, but, the fantasy suites are yet to come.

14. Becca says that hometowns was one of her fave weeks because she knew she was falling in love with Garrett and she hopes the same for Hannah. (She keeps talking to the Hannah cutout :D)

Side note: Becca cheered for Tia so hard when the commercial that Tia was on was shown. It didn't make it on the enews recap though.
ETA: I want to know more about Garrett's obsession with decimals... He gave Tyler a 8.9 and Jed a 6.9. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 15 3806527698

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:25 am

The gave grades to the HTD's.

Tyler's was the highest ranging from 8.9 to a 10. Garrett's brother said 9.8. His wife said "10". Garrett said 8.9. Pete's was rated 7.5. They gave Jed a 6.9 and Luke a 5.

The best moment was Becca highlighting Tyler's talk with his dad. She got choked up.

They did start off with a reminder to people that the families don't sign up for the show which I'm guessing was in reference to the backlash from Jed's IG post earlier.

I got the feeling that Becca was kind to Jed's family because of that backlash and knowing what Hannah is going through. Because I honestly do think Hannah and Becca have been talking and Becca knows Jed was F1.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:51 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 15 Pictu172
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzrcWGGh3yW/

More from the weekend..

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:18 pm

Bekah posted a picture of her baby covered in poop, and Becca immediately commented “Glad this isn’t a scratch n sniff”
https://www.instagram.com/p/BztPLKOpS59/

I’m a little sad that we never really got to see her witty side on either of her seasons. You have to follow her on IG to know.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:43 am

blueblues wrote:Bekah posted a picture of her baby covered in poop, and Becca immediately commented “Glad this isn’t a scratch n sniff”
https://www.instagram.com/p/BztPLKOpS59/

I’m a little sad that we never really got to see her witty side on either of her seasons. You have to follow her on IG to know.

The producers had a storyline drafted for her and edited the show to make her fit that. Becca was made to talk about her previous engagement and fiance more than what was necessary on camera. At the same time, the show made her seem so cold-hearted while she was breaking up with the other guys.  It made me so mad. C'mmon.. our girl has a heart of gold and the soul of a saint.
To top that, they styled her very different from what works for her. She has a body to die for and that never showed on the Bachelorette. Becca is never really perceived as the extremely sexy & beautiful lady that she is and I attribute that misconception to the styling on the show.
Becca is a strong, independent, witty, goofy, nerdy, intelligent, and badass woman. She is endearing, funny and such a doll. She is beautiful on the inside and the out. I understand it might be difficult to portray those traits when you are a contestant, but considering how special she is, it hurts to think none of those personality traits were shown on the Bachelorette.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:12 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 15 Beauty27
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvT62HB3P9/?igshid=h8ri7mhuyfv8
Our girl is gearing up for the launch of her label. So excited and happy for her.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:30 pm

Source: https://www.facebook.com/garrettyrigoyen/videos/2572053522807889/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:04 am

Not really related but I noticed Becca folows Tyler. She's a stan like the other millions too Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 15 1f602

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:44 pm

In his IG story today, Garrett asked Becca what she thinks they should talk about if they do Instagram lives. Our girl replied, 'Sex, baby..let's talk about you and me!'
rofl cantstopl

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:15 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 15 Beauty28
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz3O2zIBMWm/?igshid=41c0e31dwa1v

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:34 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz3O2zIBMWm/?igshid=3o5301hgyuar

Laughing at cutie Angel Marie’s face 

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 15 2dbe8b10
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 15 0835ce10

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55