SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:24 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 40 Gy_yri14
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4f5yhghcwv/

@Jane781 Yeah she seemed excited about hosting the show with Ben. She will also be co-hosting the podcast next week.
But I wonder how/if the road trip will affect/change Beccett's relationship.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:24 am

Maybe Garrett will join her at various times during the road show.  He isn't tied down to 9-to-5 job so could probably get away at times (in between his modeling gigs and playing golf giggling ).  Since they plan on having Minno get comfortable with traveling, I could see him bringing Minno to see her.  Heck, maybe Minno is going to travel with her the whole tour. They also are not together 24/7 now anyways.  He was just on the golfing trip with his Dad.

This kind of travel doesn't make a relationship fail if it is a strong one.  Joe and Kendall survived his doing the DWTS tour last year.  He ended up doing the whole thing instead of just a few dates. Kendall joined him for some of it. Then he did the Family Feud tour last summer.  They are doing just fine.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:29 am

Link to video

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:53 pm

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdfEPwhnVZA

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:08 pm

Link to photo
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 40 Extrat10

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:07 pm

Becca is actually a co-host of the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast with Rachel this week. They are talking about the Bachelor Live show and also interviewing Tayshia as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:16 pm

Good for Becca!

Sounds like Garrett will probably be joining her a lot when he can. Ben commented he likes Garrett and Jess and Becca get along so they said it needed to Be enjoyable.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:26 pm

Congrats Becca for getting that gig!

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:23 am

Becca's post:
bkoof #AsSheIs. You don’t need me to remind you, but life can be rocky. People can be harsh. In our current climate, the internet can often times be the biggest weapon against our soul. Social media has taken over and will only keep growing. Because of that, so will our insecurities, jealousies and hurdles we face as women. And it’s the unfortunate truth that social media is linked to a significant increase in anxiety, depression, suicide and body image issues.
For two years I’ve been thrust into the public eye on a scale that I never imagined possible. Yes, this was my doing by entering reality TV, but nothing could prepare me for the amount of constant commentary and opinions being thrown at me. This feedback not only includes criticism on my love life, but on how I look, speak, dress, and apply (or don’t apply) my makeup. And, at times it's downright hindering. I’ve had days where I didn’t want to leave bed because of the anxiety I felt on a social scale. And I’m not alone. I’ve had countless conversations with others who have felt inadequate because of someone with mean, type-happy fingers. Many of us feel like we are drowning because we have to live up to some unattainable social goal.
Let’s change this. Let’s all take a step back and maybe NOT type a rude comment, or hit “send” with demeaning words into someone’s DMs. Who are we to judge another person by the makeup she puts on, how white our teeth are, or if we forgot to wash our hair for six days straight? As women, we need to do a better job of building ALL humans up, of using our voices to support one another no matter our education level, ethnicity, background, etc. Let’s focus on the positives of individuals and spread care, because if not, the pressures of being perfect, and anxieties when we aren’t, will only consume us.
A gentle reminder that Instagram is not reality. It does not define who we are to our core. It can only give a MINOR glimpse into our daily lives. But what is said through social media can leave a lasting impact. So spread a little kindness, tell a stranger how contagious her smile is in a recent photo, double tap a compliment, and remember to go easy on others and yourself.

Garrett's comment:
gy_yrigoyen At first, I read that as “azz shels”, but then I realized there are two “L’s” in shell.
Love you and this post. I’ll take you just how you are!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4izWo9BsIC/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:04 am

Aww so happy for Becca for landing the Live Bach gig! She dseserves it for being an all out genuine human! And love that she’s bringing awareness to the #AsSheIs movement!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:04 am

Powerful post! :claphands

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:12 am

They don't do it often but when they do...their comments/replies to each other steal my heart.

Link to photo
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 40 Beauty10

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55