Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 43 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned on Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:24 am

The happy Yrigoyen family vacation!
Link to video

respect_is_earned

Posts : 120
Join date : 2019-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:15 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Pictu251

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Pictu252

Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/gy_yrigoyen/
Weekend vibes with Beccett.

iampawsitive

Posts : 346
Join date : 2018-11-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned on Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:05 am

Becca's latest interview with Reality Check
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/becca-kufrin-talks-the-bachelor-live-on-stage-tour-wedding-locations-and-more/vp-BBWXjhC

respect_is_earned

Posts : 120
Join date : 2019-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned on Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:40 am

Garrett talked about an airport in his IG story. Where he headed to?

respect_is_earned

Posts : 120
Join date : 2019-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive on Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:19 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Beauty60
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5GZH9wHr8F/?igshid=lpu5ptm3m9uu

iampawsitive

Posts : 346
Join date : 2018-11-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by FMG2015 on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:46 pm

I just love when G goes SM silent for days we find out he was hunting/fishing. Such a normal and man’s man for our Becca.

FMG2015

Posts : 1021
Join date : 2016-02-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by HavaDrPepper on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:59 pm

@FMG2015 wrote:I just love when G goes SM silent for days we find out he was hunting/fishing. Such a normal and man’s man for our Becca.

And Becca has no problem with him doing it.  Want to bet that this is why his first marriage didn't last very long. From snippets of information that came out, his ex was controlling about how he spent his time.

Back to Becca... I loved her snuggles with Minno watching tv while Garrett was gone.  And, when she rubs Minno's belly... I get jealous. My dog is immediately alert if I do that and won't lay still.  Minno just lays there and lets it happen.  Of course, my dog came from a litter that was bred to do agility which means activity all the time!

HavaDrPepper

Posts : 845
Join date : 2019-06-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned on Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:59 am

@HavaDrPepper wrote:
And Becca has no problem with him doing it.  Want to bet that this is why his first marriage didn't last very long. From snippets of information that came out, his ex was controlling about how he spent his time.

From what I had heard from SM, G's ex-wife had cheated on him. Even though he knew of this fact before the marriage, he chose to ignore the rumours. But the cheating continued after the marriage and that ultimately led to the separation. It's also said that his ex-wife married the affair guy after their divorce.

Without a doubt his ex-wife was controlling and had severe issues with Garrett's nomadic lifestyle but I don't know if that's the real reason for the divorce.

respect_is_earned

Posts : 120
Join date : 2019-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by Jane781 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:33 am

I wonder what Garrett is going to think of Becca’s decision to try a plant diet? Lol

Jane781

Posts : 190
Join date : 2017-07-02

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by HavaDrPepper on Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:37 am

@respect_is_earned wrote:
@HavaDrPepper wrote:
And Becca has no problem with him doing it.  Want to bet that this is why his first marriage didn't last very long. From snippets of information that came out, his ex was controlling about how he spent his time.

From what I had heard from SM, G's ex-wife had cheated on him. Even though he knew of this fact before the marriage, he chose to ignore the rumours. But the cheating continued after the marriage and that ultimately led to the separation. It's also said that his ex-wife married the affair guy after their divorce.

Without a doubt his ex-wife was controlling and had severe issues with Garrett's nomadic lifestyle but I don't know if that's the real reason for the divorce.
Fan forum so I won't get into his previous marriage and why it failed.

Becca and Garrett are so right for each other.  Like she said, he is the final piece of her puzzle.

HavaDrPepper

Posts : 845
Join date : 2019-06-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned on Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:00 am

@Jane781 wrote:I wonder what Garrett is going to think of Becca’s decision to try a plant diet? Lol

I think Becca's love for chicken nuggets is enough to make her reconsider her decision to try a plant-based diet. I am sure Garrett will support her even though he will personally doesn't follow that route.
But the rest of the world will surely take a dig at G if he continues hunting after (if) Becca goes vegan.

respect_is_earned

Posts : 120
Join date : 2019-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned on Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:01 am

@HavaDrPepper wrote:
Fan forum so I won't get into his previous marriage and why it failed.

Becca and Garrett are so right for each other.  Like she said, he is the final piece of her puzzle.

Sorry, I didn't know those were not allowed here.

And you are absolutely correct that B and G are 100% right for each other.

respect_is_earned

Posts : 120
Join date : 2019-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum