SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 51 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:22 am

respect_is_earned wrote:I truly wish that these smiles remain on their faces forever. They radiate happiness together and that's beautiful to see.
Always!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 51 Gy_yri26
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6mFbIIB_Ne/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:29 pm

Jolena wrote:Any word when these two might tie the knot? TIA

She made a comment on IG stories, I think about "if she had a dollar when everyone asked when they were getting married" they would go somewhere really fun. So it didn't sound like wedding planning was anywhere in her top priorities for next year.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Hopefully the bachelor live in stage gig pays decent for Becca.
I remember one time Garrett commented to a fan that all the sponsorships he was part of was to save up for Becca’s dream wedding. If he was serious or not who knows but even a non traditional wedding like the one they want isn’t going to be cheap.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:22 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 51 Bkoof_25
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6qVTk6hBt7/

bkoof So a-tractored to this guy

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:40 am

gy_yrigoyen Had a famtastic time wine tasting.

Link to photo

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 51 Gy_yri15

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:10 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 51 Pictu260

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 51 Pictu262

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 51 Pictu261

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6vtztXhB6e/

Happy New Year, guys!

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:22 am

News

Becca Kufrin Joins Rachel Lindsay as New Co-Host of 'Bachelor Happy Hour'

Raise your glasses, because it’s time say “cheers” to our new “Bachelor Happy Hour” co-host, Becca Kufrin! She joins Rachel Lindsay at the microphone, and the two Bachelorettes promise nonstop fun and plenty of provocative questions for their guests. Rachel summed up the pairing with an unofficial tagline: “New year, new duo.”

After Rachel officially introduced her as the new co-host during the podcast, Becca said, “We’re going to have way too much fun. Apologies in advance. I’m so excited to be co-hosting with you. This is a very new endeavor for me, but I cannot wait.”

Rachel likened them to “the yin and the yang,” adding, “We’re going to balance each other out so well because some people may say I’m a little rough around the edges, and I feel like you’re the calming spirit who will smooth things over.”

The Season 13 Bachelorette also promised Becca, “I’ll make you say some things.”
Becca has already co-hosted alongside Rachel several times before. The pair interviewed beloved jeweler Neil Lane, talked with Tayshia Adams about her breakup with John Paul Jones, and more. Becca also announced on “Bachelor Happy Hour” that she’s joining Ben Higgins as co-host of “The Bachelor Live On Stage,” which launches its nationwide tour February 13 in Mesa, Arizona.

Becca and Rachel kicked off 2020 — and lead-up to Peter Weber’s season of “The Bachelor” — by interviewing “America’s coolest parents,” Peter and Barb Weber.

Check out Becca and Rachel’s first interview together as official co-hosts now, and be sure to subscribe today on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Welcome, Becca!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 51 Bachel10

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:59 pm

Awesome! Busy year for Becca! So happy for her!

I saw her New Years resolutions was to get another dog and a yard. It would be awesome if they moved into a place with a yard this year.

Loving that both their families are together for New Years. I didn’t see beccas fam in her stories but she was talking about uncle chuck!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:49 pm

I’m not sure what happened with Ali as I haven’t read anything, but I’m very happy to see Becca co-hosting Bachelor Happy Hour!!!!

pikake

Female Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:32 am

Two of the best Bachelorette's hosting a podcast together! Love it!

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:43 am

FMG2015 wrote:Awesome! Busy year for Becca! So happy for her!

I saw her New Years resolutions was to get another dog and a yard. It would be awesome if they moved into a place with a yard this year.

Loving that both their families are together for New Years. I didn’t see beccas fam in her stories but she was talking about uncle chuck!

Mama Jill, Uncle Chuck, Aunt Anne, their son Cooper & daughter Jackie, her fiance Luke and their cousins Derek and Megan are currently in the house with Beccett. Just saw IG stories on Jackie's account. It's private, so, I can't bring it over.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:55 pm

The countdown to the new year and that kiss!

Link to photo

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 51 Pictur49

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55