SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 64 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:46 pm

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 64 Bkoof_36
Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/bkoof/

Becca's bookmark - it's such a cute idea.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:21 am

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 64 Gy_yri17

gy_yrigoyen
Our little friend is officially 1 year old. Wishing her another year of dog parks, beaches, adventures, treats, chasing things in her dreams, and getting fur in ever crack of anything we own!
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9kBtDGBN_v/

Happy birthday, Minno! Get spoiled!

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:43 am

Dear Garrett,
How do I begin to say how much I admire you? You have navigated your life around your fiancee's work (and her lifestyle) & that is so heartwarming to see. This world is filled with so many patriarchal-minded men who easily disrespect the ladies' work & their ambitions. Yet, you stuck by your fiancee & supported her, whenever she has needed you to.

You didn't see her for almost two weeks when she was on tour & it was evident that you were excited to meet up with her, when she had her break. She had some time off the last two days and it was special because it was her hometown - a place where she hasn't been in months. You flew out to meet with her & spend some quality time with her before she left for tour again. But she got called to LA for other work-related stuff.

Most men would've been really perturbed, angry or upset by this sudden change of plans. But you handled it like a champ. It warms my heart to see how well you have integrated with her family. You spent days living with her family, visited her friends, celebrated your fur baby's birthday and still found time to follow your passion (to go ice-fishing) in her absence. And you did it all with a smile and always kept her in the loop.

I have never doubted your potential as a fiance but the more I see of your love/support/respect for your fiancee, the more I admire you. I hope none of what you do goes unnoticed because it's truly special & very inspiring. I hope Becca loves more & more everyday and keeps you close because you are a gem.
Yours truly,
A fan

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:33 pm

iampawsitive wrote:Dear Garrett,
How do I begin to say how much I admire you? You have navigated your life around your fiancee's work (and her lifestyle) & that is so heartwarming to see. This world is filled with so many patriarchal-minded men who easily disrespect the ladies' work & their ambitions. Yet, you stuck by your fiancee & supported her, whenever she has needed you to.

You didn't see her for almost two weeks when she was on tour & it was evident that you were excited to meet up with her, when she had her break. She had some time off the last two days and it was special because it was her hometown - a place where she hasn't been in months. You flew out to meet with her & spend some quality time with her before she left for tour again. But she got called to LA for other work-related stuff.

Most men would've been really perturbed, angry or upset by this sudden change of plans. But you handled it like a champ. It warms my heart to see how well you have integrated with her family. You spent days living with her family, visited her friends, celebrated your fur baby's birthday and still found time to follow your passion (to go ice-fishing) in her absence. And you did it all with a smile and always kept her in the loop.

I have never doubted your potential as a fiance but the more I see of your love/support/respect for your fiancee, the more I admire you. I hope none of what you do goes unnoticed because it's truly special & very inspiring. I hope Becca loves more & more everyday and keeps you close because you are a gem.
Yours truly,
A fan

First of all.. Good Post
Second... I have no idea why, but reading your post made me really emotional. You said it right. Garrett and his love for Becca is inspiring. I am sure Becca knows & realizes how lucky she is.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:36 pm

respect_is_earned wrote:
iampawsitive wrote:Dear Garrett,

Yours truly,
A fan

First of all.. Good Post
Second... I have no idea why, but reading your post made me really emotional. You said it right. Garrett and his love for Becca is inspiring. I am sure Becca knows & realizes how lucky she is.

Did you watch the final? If you did, that could be why. You saw someone who was anything but supportive and the comparison is so stark. It really makes one appreciate Garrett.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:40 am

Sprite wrote:
Did you watch the final? If you did, that could be why. You saw someone who was anything but supportive and the comparison is so stark. It really makes one appreciate Garrett.
That's possible, I guess. Just look at Jill and Garrett in this pic. She brought out towels after his workout session as if he's her own son - that's so precious.

Link
1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 64 Gy_yri18

Also @iampawsitive I cannot emphasise how much I loved your post.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:53 am

He misses her so much.

Link
1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 64 Storys11

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:03 pm

Minno literally attacked Becca with kisses. It was so dang cute. I think Minno misses her mom as much as Garrett does.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:07 pm

The live tour with dates upto April 19 has been postponed due to the Coronavirus spread.

PS: Stay safe, guys!

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:17 pm

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 64 Img_2010

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9pgByiBkGY/?igshid=39uz52h2gs6n

Becca's family at the Minnesota show on March 11.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:46 pm

Wow. I Iove them more each day! Closet things to soulmates this show has. heartbeat 
1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 64 Screen88
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9rwyywBY9K/?igshid=jqbbss5k0frd
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:41 am

I love Becca's family.

and watching Uncle Chuck & Garrett together is so special! Love those two and their bonding.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55