Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Thu May 09, 2019 9:28 pm

@LeapofFaith wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:
Why does this guy have a rose? Gimmick?
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 151662_3004-900x0
GA i believe thats Cam the guy that Hannah gave her first rose to at ATFR Smiley so he is already safe first night lucky guy..
I thought the same!
Maddy
Maddy

Posts : 10119
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Thu May 09, 2019 9:29 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 D56CwGdWwAIFb7a
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Please enjoy this @BacheloretteABC preview, featuring @demi_burnett and @hellokatiemo as #HannahsAngels: share.ew.com/OVET4eu pic.twitter.com/m37TDEQJTb
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=10
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 RZn__14iTdkMIUje
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
Hi Demi and Katie! Hannah's Angels are here to look out for her when the men arrive on Monday. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/6GPhMoakA3
Maddy
Maddy

Posts : 10119
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu May 09, 2019 9:50 pm

@LeapofFaith that's what I thought as well, re Cam/rose but none of the other one's have a rose. There are several caps of Luke, no rose. In the group shot outside the mansion, I don't see any roses. I know it's possible those shots were taken at a later date but it struck me odd, I could only find one with a rose prior to the rose ceremony.

Maybe he's going to say it's the original rose that he got on ATFR and will keep it on the rest of filming. laugh out loud


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f49c RIP Sophie Little Girl  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f49c



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 53155
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Thu May 09, 2019 11:21 pm

Limo order for night 1. Also putting this into the stats no discussion


Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Bette_10


Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9862
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 50
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee on Thu May 09, 2019 11:26 pm

They seriously had dudes with the same names go out back to back each time? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Posts : 2620
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme on Thu May 09, 2019 11:34 pm

Great job Auntie clapping!

Now let’s see the order they show them so we can compare to the historical stats you have. I just remember Josh was the last limo exit during Andi’s season & I think Jordan was the first during Jojo’s season.

mercieme

Posts : 7913
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Fri May 10, 2019 12:12 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:@LeapofFaith that's what I thought as well, re Cam/rose but none of the other one's have a rose. There are several caps of Luke, no rose. In the group shot outside the mansion, I don't see any roses. I know it's possible those shots were taken at a later date but it struck me odd, I could only find one with a rose prior to the rose ceremony.
Maybe he's going to say it's the original rose that he got on ATFR and will keep it on the rest of filming. laugh out loud
But wasn't Cam the only one who got a rose then?
Maddy
Maddy

Posts : 10119
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme on Fri May 10, 2019 12:14 am

@Maddy wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:@LeapofFaith that's what I thought as well, re Cam/rose but none of the other one's have a rose. There are several caps of Luke, no rose. In the group shot outside the mansion, I don't see any roses. I know it's possible those shots were taken at a later date but it struck me odd, I could only find one with a rose prior to the rose ceremony.
Maybe he's going to say it's the original rose that he got on ATFR and will keep it on the rest of filming. laugh out loud
But wasn't Cam the only one who got a rose then?
Correct Cam was the only one that received a rose at the AFTR.

mercieme

Posts : 7913
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 on Fri May 10, 2019 1:14 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:...There are several caps of Luke, no rose. In the group shot outside the mansion, I don't see any roses...
If production showed other contestants with roses viewers would know who stays for episode 2
They want us to find out who get roses during the premier Monday night JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 2808
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Opal on Fri May 10, 2019 1:41 am

There is an error in the limo order chart. There is only one Ryan as a contestant this year; not two. Missing from the list is Matt Donald. Based off of the fact that the show sent out men with the same names back to back, Matt D. must be numer 30 after Matthew S.

Opal

Posts : 69
Join date : 2016-03-12

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri May 10, 2019 1:58 am

@Opal wrote:There is an error in the limo order chart. There is only one Ryan as a contestant this year; not two. Missing from the list is Matt Donald. Based off of the fact that the show sent out men with the same names back to back, Matt D. must be numer 30 after Matthew S.
Matt D wasn't on the show.


ETA:

There is a Matt Donald BUT I didn't make a mistake. There was no Matt D pic in the limo entrances.


Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9862
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 50
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri May 10, 2019 2:14 am

@mercieme wrote:Great job Auntie clapping!

Now let’s see the order they show them so we can compare to the historical stats you have. I just remember Josh was the last limo exit during Andi’s season & I think Jordan was the first during Jojo’s season.
Would it be helpful for stats sake if I were to do a list of past limo entrance lists, correspond them with the F1 and EDITED limo entrance order for the F1's??


Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9862
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 50
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum