SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 07, 2019 10:12 pm

mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I hope Hannah is smart enough to get rid of Luke herself. A Peter and Tyler final 2 could salvage this season. JMO.

one can only hope...someone on reddit said they sent all the bad tea about Luke to Hannahs family and they know.... i guess they could bring it to Hannahs attention at the MTP??

Wow... Reddit is savage...can’t believe they did that....just wow.

ETA - @sdmom, I don’t like spreading rumors because they could be unfounded but key word with Luke was accusations from an ex, not good and folks on Reddit are now using the behavior in the promo to validate the bad team from the ex. Jed, also similar line.

i know right! but atm Luke P must have so many red flags anyway for her i don't know if she can ignore them??

@sdmom everything mercieme said and just to add imo luke scares me he comes across aggressive and angry in all the footage i have seen but also some things have come out about him being a jealous type, obsessive behaviour etc I don't know but i have had enough seeing men like this on BIP AU this season was the worst(cough cough Ivan)....also i agree with alwayscooking it would be nice for once if the FIR doesn't win.... jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Loulou Tue May 07, 2019 11:36 pm

Can someone check Tyler’s Instagram acct as according to me has jumped to 444 followers ta

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 07, 2019 11:39 pm

@Loulou It says 442 following for me.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 07, 2019 11:40 pm

Loulou wrote:Can someone check Tyler’s Instagram acct as according to me has jumped to 444 followers  ta

When I look on my phone it says 444, when I look on my computer its say 442, it seems they all have been varying a bit, but I don't think enough to raise eyebrows yet
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue May 07, 2019 11:40 pm

I’m on my mobile so that maybe the problem. Thanks

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 11:40 pm

Loulou wrote:Can someone check Tyler’s Instagram acct as according to me has jumped to 444 followers  ta
@LouLou, it’s the glitch occurring for those not on IG app...it’s been like that for weeks now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed May 08, 2019 12:14 am

Can it glitch at another time please. Serious sleuthing trying to happen here. Rolling Eyes hoping rs comes good with f2. Would love to c Tyler and peter in f2 but I rarely predict a winner.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 08, 2019 12:45 am

Apologies if this has been posted - found it to be a good interview..

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-season-15-hannah-brown-women-are-going-rally-around-her-1207798

After Hannah Brown’s debut as The Bachelorette, I spoke with ABC's Rob Mills about how the audience was split: Half of Bachelor Nation found her to be unrehearsed, refreshing and relatable; while the rest were worried about her ability to lead the show. Now that you are almost done filming, how do you respond to those two camps? How long did it take her to find her way?

Whoever was skeptical after the After the Final Rose special and was scared: I was in that boat. I was scared to death! I left that special thinking, "Oh, dear Lord, did we just make a huge mistake?" But thankfully, after night one — actually, about an hour into filming that first night — I realized: this was the woman. This was Hannah. She came in firing on all cylinders, controlled the situation, was funny, sweet, powerful and all the things that we knew she was. That’s when I thought, "Ok, this is Hannah." So if you’re scared to death, just give it a second. You’ll be OK, just as I was.

Were there any times that she needed a break from the cameras? Did anything come close to Colton Underwood’s infamous fence jump on The Bachelor?

There is more drama this season than we’ve ever had on any show, The Bachelor or The Bachelorette — the man drama is intense. It gets physical. They were just on fire. And I think a lot of that had to do with the guys being really on point, with even one of them kind of professing his love on one of the first dates. The analogy I give Hannah is that it’s like you’re drinking from a fire hydrant. It’s a lot and sometimes, it’s just too much. These guys were a lot for her to handle, but she held her own. It was rocky and it’s been a lot for her.

Hannah has used her Miss USA platform to be an advocate about depression and anxiety. Is that a conversation that she brought to the show this season? The Bachelorette promo seems to imply she will shed the image viewers have of her and reveal a new Hannah. How did these issues impact her throughout the journey?

I think there is this misnomer about strength and power, especially when it comes to women. And that is, you can only show that when you are being "strong" and when you are dominating. To me, sometimes the most strength you can show is when you’re really showing your weaknesses, embracing your shortcomings and are being vulnerable. That’s when I really found Hannah the most powerful and the strongest — but, at the same time, the sweetest and the most loving — is when she really embraces the fact that she’s got some issues. There’s only one way for her to go through this and that’s her way, and it’s very particular. She needs time to process things. Sometimes things can be overwhelming and she needs to slow it down and really think about it. And I really respect and love that about her. That she embraces it, owns it, puts it out there for everyone to see and that she’s not ashamed. That’s when she showed her greatest strength.

Viewers could see in her performance during After the Final Rose how easy it is for the production of it all to trip someone up. How does she find that balance when it comes to the demands of logistically leading a reality show?

Sometimes it’s too much. And I think what we learned with her is to adapt to whoever your person is and to get out of the way. Let her be and let the show be, and we’re going to have to roll with the punches. When she’s up, she’s up; when she’s down, she’s down. When she’s mad or sad, whatever, let’s just go with it and just be there for her the best you can. I thought it was a very wonderful season. It’s been amazing in that way. I think she may be the most relatable woman we’ve ever had on the show. I think women are going to really rally around her and kind of feel, "Yeah. That’s me. That’s the kind of poop that I feel and that’s what I go through. And I’m glad to see that somebody else feels like that and that it’s OK."

We saw you and the producers huddling with Colton when he had those "real" behind-the-scenes moments. How do you continue get involved this season as Hannah has those experiences?

There will be a scene where she is sobbing in my arms. It’s very raw and very real; you’re going to see everything. We feel like covering up anything of Hannah is doing her an injustice. So, we really pride on ourselves on the fact that we’re just going to get out of the way and you’re going to see it. This is our girl and she is a badass woman and you’re going to get it: good, bad and ugly.

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 08, 2019 12:54 am

sdmom wrote:Can someone summarize what bad stuff and Luke, please?

Also, I don’t understand the Peter love. What do people know about him that’s so attractive?

I resdnhe had anger issues in a past relationship, imth No when it ended.Im not sure I don’t like to believe Ex’s. S there’s that.

As for the Peter love, it would be nice to know exactly where it stems from,

I guess BN loves the name Peter. Haha

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 1:03 am

laugh out loud...Re article that LeapofFaith posted up thread....CH spoiling the show referring to Luke professing his lurve on the first date laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 08, 2019 1:04 am

mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:SO....for filming schedule sake.  Is it safe to say from the twitter activity that Jed had, he was eliminated at F4?

Just trying to get a lock on some thoughts.

Sorry for the back to back post, Auntie...credit to poster @smg2587... she sleuthed the changes on Jed’s twitter account but then today RS claimed the F4 went to Greece but he didn’t provide proof....and as GA just posted they don’t get their phone back until they are on US soil so can’t confirm if RS is correct in his speculation.
So....assuming he was eliminated but still needing final proof, correct?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 1:10 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:SO....for filming schedule sake.  Is it safe to say from the twitter activity that Jed had, he was eliminated at F4?

Just trying to get a lock on some thoughts.

Sorry for the back to back post, Auntie...credit to poster @smg2587... she sleuthed the changes on Jed’s twitter account but then today RS claimed the F4 went to Greece but he didn’t provide proof....and as GA just posted they don’t get their phone back until they are on US soil so can’t confirm if RS is correct in his speculation.
So....assuming he was eliminated but still needing final proof, correct?
Yes Auntie... but RS teased a major spoiler later tonight over 3 hours ago and nada from him yet. It could be tomorrow at this rate.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29