SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Sat May 11, 2019 1:27 pm

The filming wasn’t done when they edited ep1, so I wonder if the editing will change as time goes on?

Luke, IMO, is too intense and too competitive. That will either stroke Hannah’s ego or smother her later on. Didn’t she admit she was insecure? No wonder we heard Luke was the front runner in the early stage. His early declaration of love must have made her really good. But as time went on, she probably picked the red flags and eliminated him.

Interesting Jed is the only one out of f4 has no intro video. I wonder what the statistics is f1 has intro video.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 11, 2019 1:35 pm

Thanks all for bringing over RS' tweets. Sounds fairly routine for night one but I still enjoy it! I'm sorry that Chasen and Ryan are let go night one. I was hoping to see a bit more from them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 11, 2019 1:37 pm

@sdmom....apparently your boy Bryan didn’t get an intro package on Rachel’s season. But off the top of my head, Shawn didn’t on Kaitlyn’s, Jordan did on Jojo’s, and Garrett did on Becca’s season. Maybe @Aunties_Love has the stat already compiled.

On the other hand, @smg2587 informed me that both Hannah’s brother & CH posted about the same time on IG in the last hour or so. IMO, filming IMO should be over whether yesterday or today.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat May 11, 2019 2:55 pm

Someone on Reddit checked and it's been:

Jillian - Ed didn't 
Ali - Roberto didn't 
Ashley - JP did 
Emily - Jef did
Des - Chris didn't 
Andi - no intro videos 
Kaitlyn - Shawn didn't 
Jojo - Jordan did 
Rachel - Bryan didn't 
Becca - Garret did 

So there doesn't seem to be a major pattern one way or the other, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 11, 2019 3:00 pm

@smg2587...Yass girl!!!!!
Both Bachelor.spoilers & the most dramatic season ever  just posted on their IG story that they are 95% sure FRC took place Greece time yesterday Friday May 10th....just as we thought...thanks producers for the nuggets AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 2498057887 Also they also posted that they think they have the F2 guys & more to come.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 11, 2019 3:37 pm

@mercieme bachelor.spoilers just posted a breakdown of the Cam/Tyler talk. Turns out Cam is really giving what looks like Garrett the "if she's not your wife" speech. Guy in the close up is wearing a sweater/vest and Tyler has on a blue shirt.

I can't bring it over, can you guys help?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 11, 2019 3:43 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@mercieme bachelor.spoilers just posted a breakdown of the Cam/Tyler talk.  Turns out Cam is really giving what looks like Garrett the "if she's not your wife" speech.  Guy in the close up is wearing a sweater/vest and Tyler has on a blue shirt.

I can't bring it over, can you guys help?

Yass...she already addressed on her podcast last week that it was a producer editing trick. With the way CH also went to say that crap IMO about Tyler, I think they are editing to cast doubt on him IMO.

@bluwavz...can you please help bring the bachelor.spoilers SC post of the above over....thanks so much.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxVXfvMgET9/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 11, 2019 3:46 pm

@pavalygurl @mercieme

Credit to bachelor.spoilers: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxVXfvMgET9/

AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 60246172_124133282110633_1397657721031015672_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
bachelor.spoilers *SPOILER* There was some dirty editing going down with suspected Cam/Tyler drama. In the preview it shows them far away and quickly cuts to a close up. I broke the scenes down and Cam is (what looks like) arguing with Garrett. He could have also had issue with multiple guys...but it wasn’t this intense Tyler situation presented. Anyways, when your watch promos look closely. AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 1f339
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat May 11, 2019 3:59 pm

mercieme wrote:@smg2587...Yass girl!!!!!
Both Bachelor.spoilers & the most dramatic season ever  just posted on their IG story that they are 95% sure FRC took place Greece time yesterday Friday May 10th....just as we thought...thanks producers for the nuggets AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 2498057887 Also they also posted that they think they have the F2 guys & more to come.

Why am I nervous?? laugh out loud laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 11, 2019 4:05 pm

@bluwavz Thanks blu!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 11, 2019 4:09 pm

alwayscooking wrote:

Why am I nervous?? laugh out loud laugh out loud
Ok lady...lemme me take a guess...because you are rather invested in Mr “I love her little southern voice & I could listen to it all day long” giggling Just based on sleuthing....I will be shocked if he didn’t make F2, so I believe you will be happy with the F2 guys spoiler AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 2498057887

And by the way I need to move your Greece sunset post for May 10th into the filming schedule because ya know that will come in handy when it’s time to sleuth the FRC shadows that hopefully they will release later in extended season promo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 11, 2019 4:27 pm

Okies not sure what’s going on but the most dramtic season just posted thst FRC wrapped up earlier today vs yesterday as previously reported in their IG stories, so respondig back to my earlier post here to update. Adding the SCs here for evidence.

AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 4acc2610

AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 E101ee10

Source for both pics:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxVcNE1AD11/

Last edited by mercieme on Sat May 11, 2019 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29