SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Sat May 04, 2019 10:32 pm

For me personally it doesn’t matter if I like the lead or the contestants, but how I can become a better sleuther and how I can contribute to this forum. If I happen to like the lead and his/her f1 and they get married, that’s the icing on the cake, and I will continue to follow them. Otherwise, I wish the couple the best and move on to the next season.

It’s too bad and sad for me that some of the very experienced skilled sleuthers don’t participate much any more, but every season, this board has new posters who make amazing contributions. This is the main reason I can’t quit this board!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by alwayscooking Sat May 04, 2019 10:36 pm

Anyone else wonder how her overnight with Luke is going? laugh out loud laugh out loud  Actually I'm wondering if she sent him home before the night portion of the date.  Seems to be a common practice with Bachelortette's to let someone go early.  Seeing the video and pics today with Luke, gotta say there is such a contrast to her time with Tyler.  Hannah seemed so happy and the body language was definitely more affectionate with Tyler than Luke, of course from what we have seen so far. Heck even the door opening comparison that someone did was noticeable!  

Looking forward to seeing something of Peter.  Interesting that the promo that's been put out shows the kiss in the distance without the suitors face. sleuthed to be Peter, which is typically a good sign.  My only concern is was Peter really suppose to be in the F4 or is he there by default because of what happened with Garrett?  I hope not, he seems like such a sweetie.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 04, 2019 10:46 pm

Yeah IA with everyone about the BL thing. I haven't seen any interactions between them that gives off a romantic vibe. It could just be that he's more reserved when it comes to physical affection and she's following his lead (bc we've seen her be affectionate with other guys) but IMO today she's the one who seemed kinda distant. I can't remember a bachelorette and her F1 who weren't all over each throughout filming but especially at this point.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat May 04, 2019 11:07 pm

Just notice Tyler Instagram account following has jumped to 443.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat May 04, 2019 11:14 pm

Loulou wrote:Just notice Tyler Instagram account following has jumped to 443.

Really someone saw that earlier but mine still says 441 might be a glitch that's the second time I heard that but didn't see it myself. Neither my mobile or computer have shown that and I check all accounts multiple times today.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat May 04, 2019 11:23 pm

From what I've seen (which isn't much) but I think I like Luke for Hannah., I just get a feeling that he's sincere about her and really into her for the long haul. Guess we'll see. Can't wait to watch her season & I hope she finds her person.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat May 04, 2019 11:30 pm

Jolena wrote:From what I've seen (which isn't much) but I think I like Luke for Hannah., I just get a feeling that he's sincere about her and really into her for the long haul. Guess we'll see. Can't wait to watch her season & I hope she finds her person.

I do think he really likes her. Even in these videos I can see that he likes her. The things I hear happening in filming makes me nervous but I have to see how it actually played out. I have no doubt he is there for her and cares for her though jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat May 04, 2019 11:38 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Jolena wrote:From what I've seen (which isn't much) but I think I like Luke for Hannah., I just get a feeling that he's sincere about her and really into her for the long haul. Guess we'll see. Can't wait to watch her season & I hope she finds her person.

I do think he really likes her. Even in these videos I can see that he likes her. The things I hear happening in filming makes me nervous but I have to see how it actually played out. I have no doubt he is there for her and cares for her though jmo.

I haven't seen any video's of them interacting and actually speaking to each other. I saw the ones of them shopping on the day part of their FS date but there was no voice to the video. are there any others out there that I missed with her and Luke. Any new previews?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 04, 2019 11:39 pm

I would be shocked if Tyler is gone. He's had other weird activity where posts were deleted but he was still on the show so I'm skeptical.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat May 04, 2019 11:52 pm

A difference of two when his followimg number has been consistently going back and forth this whole time is definitely not enough to say Tyler is out imo.
I hope we get some info in the next week after the F3 rose ceremony. I'm so curious to see how it all plays out.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 04, 2019 11:59 pm

smg2587 wrote:

Agreed... I don’t like forming strong opinions about these peeps because I don’t know them in RL. If he came on the show for Hannah then I don’t doubt he likes her. But just because they have so much in common does not mean they are compatible, but no doubt IMO Hannah will figure that out.

I have simply not seen Luke as F1 based on the some of the stats not aligning & also how he is all over the promos & then Hannah’s BL from the videos today were just not what I have seen from other Bettes IMO as others have also stated. Happy to be wrong, it’s the sleuthing that counts for me & it ain’t pointing to Luke now as F1 IMHO.

@smg2587....I think the glitch for Tyler is only occurring for folks that not using IG app & just checking online.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 12:07 am

I think Bryan was in a lot of Rachel's promos, so not sure that can count Luke out. Although I do agree his presence in every single promo has been OTT. I'm just struggling to see Luke as F1 right now because of how distant she seems on their date. And I don't believe it's because of the cameras or that there's fans around, because there were tons of people around on both her dates with Tyler and she seemed completely giddy and smitten with him. Then again I thought Lauren and Arie had awful body language in the fan videos of their 1-on-1 and now they're married with a baby on the way laugh out loud So who knows.

Also, FWIW, it's saying Tyler is still following 441 for me  no idea So I agree it's just Instagram glitching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29