SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2019 8:57 pm

IA that their SHVs might be in New York and I actually think they had time together there before she started press. She said in the AOL Build interview that she returned on Monday, which is the day Tyler started following a couple of guys from the season. But they both officially resurfaced on Wednesday - she made her return post and he went public within 20 minutes of each other. IMO they got engaged on Friday, had Saturday together in Greece, flew to New York on Sunday and then had a couple of days together there before he went back to Florida and she started press. That's just a guess though.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 22, 2019 9:42 pm

https://twitter.com/ETCanada

“It was necessary for me to feel like I needed to say to feel empowered and not feel judged for any decisions that I’ve made in my life,” she explained. “My faith is super important to me and it is who I am, but I don’t ever want my faith to be used to judge me for other decisions that I’ve made or to have that questioned because that doesn’t go over well with me.”

Brown is already looking at a future after the reality dating show. She expressed interest in competing on “Dancing With the Stars” and even has aspirations of becoming a talk show host like Kelly Ripa.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 22, 2019 9:53 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29