SELECT CONTENT

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mustang19 Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:54 pm

provenceguy wrote:Elizabeth seems like a real piece of work to me.
Is she laughing at her groom when she sees him for the first time in the promo for next week?

I agree, and did I hear her dad correctly making a statement referring to the size of his privates? Yikes! That father/daughter are strange to say the least.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:53 pm

I've been traveling with little internet access and so just watched the latest episode last night. Can I just ask what the he11 the experts were thinking to match Elizabeth with anyone? To me, it seems like they put her on for drama and shock value as opposed to a match in a marriage. She is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Not sure any of these couples will survive the 8 weeks let alone their whole lives...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:44 pm

It is starting out to be an interesting season for sure. I don't understand why some of these people sign up. Is it for money or fame rather than marriage? To say that they're married? I don't think that some really have an idea of what they are getting themselves into.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:29 am

So far the only ones that interest me are Matt and Amber. Elizabeth sure is a handful.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:08 pm

Elizabeth?!?!? What were they thinking? When she said she changes moods in a split second, I called Bi-Polar immediately IMO!
He seems like a nice mature guy looking for something and she's like a tornado passing through. Never going to work, no way, no how.
Basketball guy has red flags with the family issues. He told Amber he hadn't spoken to his dad in 2 years then told her family he talks to him weekly LIAR! which one is it??
Iris and Greg give a little hope, so do Deonna and Keith.
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:10 am

GA, I get the show on Wednesdays on the Lifetime channel. For me it is channel 103.
Elizabeth and her father are creepy. I do like Keith and Iris but who knows with this show.

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:25 am

@Brill thanks for letting me know! I will check for it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71351

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:17 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Elizabeth seems like a real piece of work to me.
Is she laughing at her groom when she sees him for the first time in the promo for next week?

I agree, and did I hear her dad correctly making a statement referring to the size of his privates? Yikes! That father/daughter are strange to say the least.

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1fc  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1ed  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1e6  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1f9  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1f9  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1ed  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1ea  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1ed  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1ea  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1e8  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1f0  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1fc  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1e6  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1f8  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1f9  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1ed  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1e6  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f1f9  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2049  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2049  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2049  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2049  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2049

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:07 pm

Are there any spoilers in the previews for this season ?
I like these 4  couples but really think the matchmaking is for shock value.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:27 pm

@nd4reality Indeed. And I'm pretty sure shock value and drama don't make for good marriages. I think this season will be a bust as far as relationships go unless Keith and Iris somehow find love/value during their "journey."

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:47 pm

I was reading some of the comments from last night on FB. One person said Keith and Iris do make it and someone else questioned it and the person again said they do make it. Could be someone having fun or could be someone who knows them. question no idea Just putting this out there. Hugesmile

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:36 pm

elizabeth is quite the handful. and her relationship with her dad is very strange. i'm impressed that her husband (sorry forgot his name already) finds her endearing but i suspect that will wear off quickly.

i'm excited about this season because everyone seems to like each other from the get go. should be interesting to see where things end up.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Iluvbachette
whit90
Hotmomma
gurlbrit
ilovecarbs