SELECT CONTENT

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:38 pm

It doesn't surprise me in the least that Matt and Amber are done. Seems like he wasn't even trying to develop a relationship.

And I am mesmerized by the train wreck that is Elizabeth who comes across as unstable to me. Just sayin'...

Doats

Back to top Go down

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:49 pm

Is there any information about the other couples ? Not surprised about Matt and Amber but it seems to me that none of these couples will make it.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:11 pm

Hmmmm, that must be it. Thanks!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:50 am

At the beginning I liked Matt/Amber and Elizabeth/Jamie but now that I'm caught up on the episodes all their fighting and disagreements are way too much. Matt could have at least called or texted Amber. Elizabeth's issues in this last episode were so confusing. As of now I like Iris and Keith and hope they can make it work.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:11 pm

Iris needs to just stop, crying when they discuss sex, I mean really, she said she had done "other things" in her life.
Get a grip, you knew this would be discussed, there are 8 other seasons where sex has been a topic.......

Matt & Amber what a train wreck, shame on them for picking him (for ratings) and doing this to Amber, she got the short end of productions stick this season for sure.

Elizabeth & Jamie they love to go at each other, but honestly the edit was all over the place on this last issue, it was so strange.

Love Greg & Deonna, just don't know if she will stick with it, she has a weird outlook on a lot of things
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:13 pm

From the beginning I thought that Amber was just getting married to be married. I haven't figured out Matt's place. I think he wants to just be away with basket ball. I have never been fond of Elizabeth and Jamie. She is to much about her. And to much of a daddy's girl. When her dad got upset about their kiss I thought yikes something is way off here. I think Greg and Deonna have a chance. And I really like Iris and Keith. She is a very pretty girl. And they make a beautiful couple. I hope it works out for them.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:38 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:From the beginning I thought that Amber was just getting married to be married. I haven't figured out Matt's place. I think he wants to just be away with basket ball. I have never been fond of Elizabeth and Jamie. She is to much about her. And to much of a daddy's girl. When her dad got upset about their kiss I thought yikes something is way off here. I think Greg and Deonna have a chance. And I really like Iris and Keith. She is a very pretty girl. And they make a beautiful couple. I hope it works out for them.

My thoughts exactly about all of them. I do hope the bolded make it. :yes:

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:05 pm

Matt playing his guitar reminded me of Jed. dizzy

Their 1 month anniversary celebrations were sweet but of course some drama.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:42 pm

[quote="Linds911"]Matt playing his guitar reminded me of Jed. dizzy

Their 1 month anniversary celebrations were sweet but of course some drama. [/quote]

And the first thing that came to my mind was the Animal House scene where the guy is sitting on the stairs playing the guitar and singing
I gave my love a cherry that had no stone and Belushi bashes the guitar over his head and then says "sorry". giggling
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:44 am

This weeks episode where at the end Deonna & Greg were talking on the couch about what they discussed with the **experts** was so edited, it was sickening. The producers spliced together the entire conversation themselves by splicing together a piece here and a piece there. If you paid close attention, not even it was so obvious to see there was a pillow behind her head for a sentence or 2, then the pillow would be behind him and she would have the blanket wrapped around herself that was just behind his head. So who knows what they actually talked about.

Iris needs to stop, she is ruining her life, she has made a sport of talking about her virginity. She is going to be a virgin till she dies. Keith was right to get annoyed during the dice game, she acted like she was in middle school. When they did the paint, it should have been off camera for sure, awkward to say they least.

Elizabeth and Jaime are both messed up, won't ever work, too explosive.

Matt & Amber, she needs to pack her stuff and go, he's got some serious issues, if after 4 weeks he needs to have space for 48 hours??? Nope, not ready for a relationship. This girl is too insecure for this, shame on the **experts** for picking her and putting her with this guy. She is going to be destroyed after this.
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:47 pm

Lorelei wrote:This weeks episode where at the end Deonna & Greg were talking on the couch about what they discussed with the **experts** was so edited, it was sickening. The producers spliced together the entire conversation themselves by splicing together a piece here and a piece there. If you paid close attention, not even it was so obvious to see there was a pillow behind her head for a sentence or 2, then the pillow would be behind him and she would have the blanket wrapped around herself that was just behind his head. So who knows what they actually talked about.

Iris needs to stop, she is ruining her life, she has made a sport of talking about her virginity. She is going to be a virgin till she dies. Keith was right to get annoyed during the dice game, she acted like she was in middle school. When they did the paint, it should have been off camera for sure, awkward to say they least.

Elizabeth and Jaime are both messed up, won't ever work, too explosive.

Matt & Amber, she needs to pack her stuff and go, he's got some serious issues, if after 4 weeks he needs to have space for 48 hours??? Nope, not ready for a relationship. This girl is too insecure for this, shame on the **experts** for picking her and putting her with this guy. She is going to be destroyed after this.

:yes: Excellent recap/summary. I was at a total loss for words after this episode and appreciated reading your thoughts.

Elizabeth and Jaime? I can't believe they cast her for anything more than TV drama and conflict. I feel sorry for Keith as I agree that Iris stands a real good chance of dying a virgin. And Amber needs to pack her bags, walk out the door, and cut her losses.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:55 pm

Hello handwave  Just dropping in.  Does anyone watch MAFS Unfiltered???  If so, did you notice that Deonna hasn't been at part of it so far?  I've heard rumors as to why we won't see her.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Iluvbachette
whit90
Hotmomma
gurlbrit
ilovecarbs