Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats on Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:26 pm

Watching Unfiltered, late as usual, and am really surprised by what Elizabeth is wearing and how she is sitting. Still cannot believe the experts chose to put her on the show.

ETA: To quote my husband, "She's a tramp."

Doats

Back to top Go down

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:24 pm

Greg and Deonna decided to stay married. Didn't surprise me.

Iris wanted to stay married but Keith wanted a divorce. Surprised me.

Amber and Matt (who I consider pure slime) are up next. Amber spoke first and wanted a divorce. Matt concurred. I am so proud of Amber.

Elizabeth and Jamie are up last of course. Elizabeth wants to stay married and Jamie agrees. I was 50/50 on this so... Not placing any bets on their long term odds though.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:54 am

I was surprised at Keith. I also thought it was interesting that he left the door open for reconciliation...

mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1356

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:29 pm

Thanks for the updates!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54869

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:18 am

I figured Matt and Amber would get a divorce thank goodness. Hopefully Amber finds someone that will treat her differently and won't leave her alone every day.

Not surprised about Beth and Jamie since there were spoilers. Not sure how long they will last though we shall see come reunion episode.

Greg and Deonna happy for them but was really hoping Keith and Iris would stay married. I just think Keith can't deal with her being a virgin and keeping her walls up. Oh well. :/

♡♡♡♡  
MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Baby_n10MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 I_got_11MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Acm_s_15MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Jafael10
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 9996

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum