Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 Empty Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat May 11, 2019 8:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It was so cool to see all the girls together and we had the absolute best time! I chose to wear this dress to that gathering because honestly I just felt good in it. I knew I was going to be standing next to a bunch of beautiful women, many still in their 20s, and I was worried I was going to feel a little bit self-conscious. I’m not trying to say there’s anything wrong with my shape because they’re absolutely isn’t! I’m proud of my body and everything is done for me. But to be honest, I am the biggest Bachelorette size wise. Just damn. That’s a fact. Ha! And I’m pretty proud of that fact actually! Regardless, when I put on this dress I thought it was super flattering and I felt like 1 million bucks on it!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ali Fedotowsky-Manno @AliFedotowsky
My time in hot tubs has changed since my Bachelorette days  pic.twitter.com/6194zX2dT9

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think a lot of us have been there...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54038

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

Post by albean99 on Mon May 13, 2019 7:58 pm

I don't think that Ali looked like the biggest Bachelorette there. She looked great!

I'm just glad I didn't have SM when my kids were young. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13475

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum