Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING* Empty Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat May 11, 2019 2:26 pm

This is a NO Spoiler NO Sleuthing thread for discussion.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING* 1f49c RIP Sophie Little Girl  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING* 1f49c

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54066

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING* Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

Post by 2ndcampbell on Sun May 26, 2019 11:17 am

Hi everyone! Any going unspoiled this season? I didn't watch Colton's season so I've no idea who she is. The Bachelorette has always been more interesting to me than the Bachelor because, of course, I'd like to imagine the men are fawning over me instead of the Bachelorette.

Anyhow, anyone in here this season?

After 2 episodes, I'm liking Mike (Michael) so far for his sweet, good looks. We need more of him to see his personality. Tyler P is good looking fella.

On the 2nd group date, why are the men just sitting around while Cam (barf) has taken the time when he shouldn't have? I mean, go get your girl! C'mon!!! You shouldn't have let him have those minutes with her. Don't wallow while not doing anything.

I'll check back later in the week to see if anyone else will be here.

Luke P and Cam are already cringe-worthy and I'm sure they're going far this season.

Disclaimer: Anything I post is solely in my humble opinion and doesn't represent anyone else's. :soapbox
2ndcampbell
2ndcampbell

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING* Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

Post by 2ndcampbell on Thu May 30, 2019 6:18 pm

Where's everyone posting? Is there an Episode thread for the unspoiled?

Disclaimer: Anything I post is solely in my humble opinion and doesn't represent anyone else's. :soapbox
2ndcampbell
2ndcampbell

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri May 31, 2019 2:44 pm

This is the thread to post in for No spoilers, and No sleuthing. Feel free to post in here, I always enjoy reading the No spoiler threads!!! yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING* 1f49c RIP Sophie Little Girl  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING* 1f49c

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54066

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ndcampbell on Fri May 31, 2019 6:15 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:This is the thread to post in for No spoilers, and No sleuthing. Feel free to post in here, I always enjoy reading the No spoiler threads!!! yes

Thanks. I'm just wondering where everyone is. I've decided to go 'no spoilers' and 'no sleuthing' but I like I'm alone on the island. I found the episode 1 discussion for 'no spoilers' in the archives.

2ndcampbell
2ndcampbell

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ndcampbell on Fri May 31, 2019 6:19 pm

My top 4 after episode 3: Mike, Connor S, Tyler C. Wow... I'm having a hard time picking my 4th. Maybe Dustin? He won't far though.

2ndcampbell
2ndcampbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum