SELECT CONTENT

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NiagaraParks - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:53 pm

@GuardianAngel Take a bow for keeping us going since you became Administrator. No easy task but I hope it's offered you some fun along the way. I am grateful for these past 11 years! :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

NiagaraParks - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:54 pm

To all those who celebrate, I hope your Easter basket is full of Easter spirit, love good health and a lot of peace! May you have a blessed weekend.

NiagaraParks - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 8 61bNbnG3jjL._AC_

Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:57 pm

NiagaraParks - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 8 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3qy4xn8yle9nnyyu1xw6sygsxpcu61pdgmr9viage&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:29 pm

And a nod to Passover to those who observe. I always think of the Last Supper as a Passover seder.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:30 pm

This is a good article explain Passover.

7 Passover Traditions and Customs That Set This Jewish Holiday Apart

https://www.womansday.com/life/a35035330/passover-traditions/

NiagaraParks - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 8 316781

Passover 123Greetings.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:58 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you for posting the link. Here's the last tradition from the article - so timely.

Thinking of those who are still persecuted
The Jewish people have a history of being persecuted, and Passover is a holiday that exemplifies that. That's why an important aspect of Passover is to take stock of the history of persecution and recognize the oppression of people of all faiths and backgrounds around the world today. It is a reminder that, as Martin Luther King Jr. put it: "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." And it is a call to action to hold fast to the Jewish principle of tikkun olam, or repairing the world.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:47 am

I hope everyone who is celebrating Canada Day and July 4th, have a wonderful enjoyable long weekend!!

NiagaraParks - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 8 Screen-Shot-2019-06-28-at-3.18.21-PM-840x460.png

NiagaraParks - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 8 Happy-4th-of-July

Source July 4th

Source Canada Day

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:06 pm

In celebration...one of my favourites!

https://youtu.be/37nGeXn2K9c

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:50 pm

@Sprite NiagaraParks - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 8 3806527698 I haven't seen that in a long time. Thanks for posting it.

NiagaraParks - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 8 2764

https://twitter.com/ChrisLewisLLS/status/1542863633037795329

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:44 pm

To all the American members and guests, wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

A special shout out to my neighbours to the south in Buffalo and surrounding area, I hope you're all dug out of the 7 feet of snow and are able to enjoy time with friends and family.

NiagaraParks - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 8 9k=

https://www.almanac.com/thanksgiving-day

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:20 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all!! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  NiagaraParks - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 8 1f49c

NiagaraParks - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 8 8367-910 NiagaraParks - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 8 I_got_13 NiagaraParks - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 NiagaraParks - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:55 pm

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!

Merry Yuletide, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, whatever you celebrate, I wish it is spent with a lot of peace, and happiness, surrounded by family and friends.

I'd love to hear what everyone celebrates this time of year!

NiagaraParks - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 8 Merry-christmas-wishes-text-1

Source

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

+10
maryl
chasus71
veg_out
Linds911
albean99