SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Wed May 22, 2019 8:34 am

I was so team Jed, but after this episode I think he is too good for hannah b, that shirtless moment with luke very trashy.
I am shipping Jed with Hannah G now, hope they somehow meet irl.
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed May 22, 2019 9:01 am

Yeah I don't know about Jed being too good for Hannah. Didn't he used to be a male revue dancer? Nothing wrong with that IMO but I don't think it's less "trashy" than Hannah's shirtless moment with Luke.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 22, 2019 9:18 am

bluwavz wrote:Yeah I don't know about Jed being too good for Hannah. Didn't he used to be a male revue dancer? Nothing wrong with that IMO but I don't think it's less "trashy" than Hannah's shirtless moment with Luke.

IA - I am confused why Jed wouldn’t mention on that mr right group date that he has experience with taking his clothes off in front of women on a stage- instead he made it out like the only talent he has was his guitar.. still don’t know why he didn’t say anything to Hannah about it but I guess he is friends with James Taylor and I wouldn’t want anyone to know that either laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed May 22, 2019 10:06 am

I believe he wasnt dating 30 girls at the same time when he did that.
I just think it’s disrespectful for other guys when she acts like that
also she seems to be quite drunk on every cocktail party, so i just wonder if she remembers everything that was talked about with the boys the next day lmao
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 22, 2019 11:32 am

najpoziomka wrote:I believe he wasnt dating 30 girls at the same time when he did that.
also she seems to be quite drunk on every cocktail party, so i just wonder if she remembers everything that was talked about with the boys the next day lmao

I haven't noticed Hannah being all that drunk. As for the shirt debacle, it may not have been something I would have done...particularly with Luke...but I'm not going to hold that against her. I think she was truly embarrassed and hopefully realized that she needs to give all the guys a chance.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed May 22, 2019 11:55 am

I agree Sprite. I think that Hannah deciding to "be real" is going to include any "real" mistakes or errors of judgment she makes. Her response to being found by Jed showed that she was pretty quickly convicted. She seemed really troubled about how to handle the fallout, but she pulled herself together and went out to face him. He was incredibly gracious and she was grateful and acknowledged to him how awkward she felt. I cringed during the Luke scene but I don't think it makes her less of a person and I learned more about her character (and Jed's) from her response to it than I did from the scene itself.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 22, 2019 12:41 pm

Sprite wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:I believe he wasnt dating 30 girls at the same time when he did that.

I haven't noticed Hannah being all that drunk. As for the shirt debacle, it may not have been something I would have done...particularly with Luke...but I'm not going to hold that against her. I think she was truly embarrassed and hopefully realized that she needs to give all the guys a chance.

I haven't noticed her being drunk either, I don't really even see her drinking that much, but I do think she's been very tired.  When you think of how long these dates, and RC's can go, it's no wonder she gets sick in this next week, she's exhausted.  So many of the Ettes get sick around week 3, I remember Ali, Emily, Ashley, right off the top of my head.  

As far as her escapade with Luke, I wouldn't have done that either...with Luke.....maybe Tyler, Jed or Peter, but definitely not Luke laugh out loud.   Just kidding.  But in all seriousness, I think it was good for Hannah that happened to her, it opened her eyes.  She said in her ITM that she's the type to zero in on a guy and that's it, well this has forced her to explore other relationships, and it worked for her.  She dumped Luke, the kind of guy she typically falls for and went for someone else.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed May 22, 2019 1:04 pm

Sprite wrote:

Hannah admitted in an interview above (www.etonline.com) that that shirt debacle with Luke made her stop and realize that she is someone who will get lazar focused on one guy that she is super attracted to, like she did with Luke.  I think that this has probably been a pattern with her from past relationships, and she realized that she was not being fair to the other guys.  So at that point she made a conscious decision to open herself up to giving the other guys a chance and to allow herself to explore a relationship with all of them as well.

So in a way, it turned into an ah ha moment for her.  And I think that that decision to take a step back will end up causing Luke to reveal a not so attractive side to her.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed May 22, 2019 1:45 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Hannah admitted in an interview above (www.etonline.com) that that shirt debacle with Luke made her stop and realize that she is someone who will get lazar focused on one guy that she is super attracted to, like she did with Luke.  I think that this has probably been a pattern with her from past relationships, and she realized that she was not being fair to the other guys.  So at that point she made a conscious decision to open herself up to giving the other guys a chance and to allow herself to explore a relationship with all of them as well.

So in a way, it turned into an ah ha moment for her.  And I think that that decision to take a step back will end up causing Luke to reveal a not so attractive side to her.

I can definitely believe that because we already see in the previews for next week's episode how seriously and "not having it" she responds to him that she'll be with him in a moment, when he tries to interrupt her time with someone else.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 22, 2019 2:36 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed May 22, 2019 7:17 pm

Didn’t Luke meet hannah at Colton’s frc and if so she knew a little about him and had time to think about him. Imo the bachelorettes biggest fear starting the process would be rejection and here she has Luke publicly declaring his love for her ep2. Imo pretty emotional and empowering stuff, add his body, smooth talking, religion, breaking rules antics I can understand her getting caught up in the moment which were instigated by producers. I just hope her f1 is prepared and we get to see their journey as well.

Loulou

Female Posts : 965

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 22, 2019 7:27 pm

I haven't really seen (that i can remember anyway) a lead so into a guy like Hannah is with luke since Ashley and Bentley!? This season really is giving me old school bachelorette season vibes and i am loving it!!!!

ETA - lets hope hannah ends up with her JP Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
timfan
Mommyof2
Relalou
Diana
Ash2214