SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:56 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@smg2587 it will be windmill and pilot puns.  If it was Mike it would be Queen puns.  Entrances are annoying no matter the lead.  Imo.

Hands up on how many think there will be at least one that hands him a windmill or keys to one?

Also, while it is looking like Peter will be the next Bachelor, RS said that he thinks the announcement will be made in a week or two and we know they have pulled the plug on people at the last minute before. Luke Pell and Caila pop into my head right off the bat. Until the formal announcement is made, I take everything with a grain of salt.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:34 pm

Sprite wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:@smg2587 it will be windmill and pilot puns.  If it was Mike it would be Queen puns.  Entrances are annoying no matter the lead.  Imo.

Hands up on how many think there will be at least one that hands him a windmill or keys to one?

Also, while it is looking like Peter will be the next Bachelor, RS said that he thinks the announcement will be made in a week or two and we know they have pulled the plug on people at the last minute before. Luke Pell and Caila pop into my head right off the bat. Until the formal announcement is made, I take everything with a grain of salt.

I'll take it with a grain of salt too. I still think in the end last minute they'll go with Mike.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:40 pm

albean99 wrote:They're sticking with white bread yet again. I don't get it but it's not up to me. no idea

I'm not disappointed because I'm a fan of Mike although I do like him. I'm disappointed because if not now, when? He's a very popular MOC and no rumors that I've heard of, unlike Peter.

Never tbh legit never. Mike might hit half a million followers between this and next week. The most popular male black contestant we have ever had......and nothing. Instead wonder bread again and again.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:44 pm

Jolena wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I'll take it with a grain of salt too. I still think in the end last minute they'll go with Mike.

Just thought of this ...... UNLESS Mike decided he didn't want it and Demi Lavato slid into his DM's .   :dance:I just read in Hannah's thread that her and Demi went to Demi-Lavato's B-Day party . It seems some A list celebs are showing interest in regular guys & people  who are not from their world.  4 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633 So it's possible that Demi L reached out to Mike. jmo  Or TPTB didn't feel for whatever reason that Mike would be a good choice. idk
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:51 pm

Jolena wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Just thought of this ...... UNLESS Mike decided he didn't want it and Demi Lavato slid into his DM's .   :dance:I just read in Hannah's thread that her and Demi went to Demi-Lavato's B-Day party . It seems some A list celebs are showing interest in regular guys & people  who are not from their world.  4 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633 So it's possible that Demi L reached out to Mike. jmo  Or TPTB didn't feel for whatever reason that Mike would be a good choice. idk

I think Mike has a chance to show more personality on BIP but didn’t. His date was boring with his same cheesy lines. I think had he shown more there he may have got the lead. Imo of course

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:56 pm

IMO Peter has the definite makings of it being a really messy season. The guy's history is that he falls fast and starts planning futures with them only to break up when it gets too real. I can see him actually falling for more than one... not just spouting the same old lines.

Honestly, I never thought anyone else had the job, except possibly Tyler if he was interested. There was a reason they let Peter wear his pilot's uniform on the first night but not the other pilot.

Still not enough to get me to watch.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:11 am

Jolena wrote:The headline reads "MIGHT NOT. I still say it will be Mike.and the only reason I can think of if it isn't is because 1) he decided he didn't want it or 2) Demi Lovato slid into his DM'S and he's going for it.  giggling And he'll be the 4th contestant to end up with a celeb.  4 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633
Or 3) they always wanted Peter?? no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:18 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I think Mike has a chance to show more personality on BIP but didn’t.  His date was boring with his same cheesy lines.  I think had he shown more there he may have got the lead.  Imo of course
Yea....there is no way IMO that they are going with Mike.  He just isn't showing anything but cheezy lines that are so redicilous(IMO).  His personality just isn't something I want to watch for the whole season.

Peter on the other hand is someone that I would gladly watch all season and can see him showing more of his personality this time around too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:21 am

Maybe Mike found someone else? Demi Lovato? I would pass up a season of being The Bachelor for Demi Lovato IMO laugh out loud

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:08 pm

The Bachelorette Runner-Up Tyler Cameron Reveals His Surprising Picks for the Next Bachelor
https://people.com/tv/tyler-cameron-reveals-surprising-picks-next-bachelor/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:00 pm

story is nice guys finish last - sorry Mike. I would have loved for you to have been The Bachelor but hopefully your queen has found you without the manipulations of the producers!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:26 pm

bluwavz wrote:The Bachelorette Runner-Up Tyler Cameron Reveals His Surprising Picks for the Next Bachelor
https://people.com/tv/tyler-cameron-reveals-surprising-picks-next-bachelor/

I like how he is pumping up Dustin as well. Not just the typical regurgitation of Pete and Mike like the rest of cast are doing. And nice to see he is also running the marathon with Dustin.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq