SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:49 am

smg2587 wrote:A pillow fight?

Also from bachelornationspoilers Sararh was facing off against Kiarra when she got injured.

Usually we get around 18-19 girls at this point. So far 17 names been reported for this week. Wonder if 2 didn't go on dates or we just have 17.
I am working on the numbers and ones that I know are still there. We may of had 33 that actually were there night 1. So that would put us at 19 to 21 at this point being epi 3 so that could mean that there are 2-4 not having a date or did get an ID date in epi 2 that won't get a date in epi 3. Also normally at this point, in epi 3, the group dates are normally 6-8 per, and allowing for minimum of 3-4 who don't get dates(as in stats from past seasons). IMO, we are looking like we may have the 21 at this point.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:08 pm

Someone on reddit said they filmed the night portion at her apartment building last night and she snooped and saw some things. Didn't give any names. Just some dress colors. Saw Peter pacing around the pool area where they did a lot of there filming. She also said they looked like they where filming a confrontation between two girls. Just hearing that I think it could be possible be either Sydney and Alayah who where reportedly rough with each other in the pillow fight (some rumors of hair pulling and I even saw accusation of punches being thrown. either way audience members have said those two clearly don't like each other) or what happen with Sarah and Kiarra.

Also said before filming Peter and what to her appear to be a brunette (or at least darker hair than Peter) were joking around with the producers. Than the camera came on and the started there convo and within 5 minutes he was making out with her and it was a long and heavy make out session (and do one again later). And there where 3 cameras that captured it. Person reporting this said they started to do some martial arts type move/dance/thing in between make outs. Does one of the girls on this date have a martial arts background?

Its a pretty interesting take on someone seeing a night portion being filmed.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:41 pm

Add on to @smg2587 post.

Apparently one of the girls had a crown on.  Someone that was at the public portion of the date said who that was because they saw her crowned.  That was Alayah.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:07 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Add on to @smg2587 post.

Apparently one of the girls had a crown on.  Someone that was at the public portion of the date said who that was because they saw her crowned.  That was Alayah.

Adding to your post same person that was at the pillow fight date said that Tammy did some martial arts during the date and even did some with Peter and straddled him and kissed him in the ring. Crowd ate that move with Peter up. Also read other fan accounts saying Tammy showed the most personality and the crowd chanted her name a few times. Seem to be the crowd favorite.

Not sure if this make Tammy the one Peter heavily made out with and did martial arts with during the night portion. Could be though. Person with the night portion description had video of brunette and Peter making out and its hard to see anything but her hair. From the video its either Tammy, Kelley or Sydney going by hair color and what seems to be the length of the hair.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Aunties_Love thanks. What city is that?

Not Auntie, GA, but it is in the town of Northridge... where we had an awful quake in 1994. The parking structure at one of the malls there collapsed and a security guard was killed. About 58 others also died in the quake.
It's about 20 miles or so NE of mansion. The mall was rebuilt along with a lot of shopping areas. It's in the north central part of the San Fernando Valley. It's a big mall, nice and always crowded. We should be getting some onlooker photos, I hope.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:43 pm

I guess she won't be the F1 then? laugh out loud

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:54 pm

@Aunties_Love @pavalygurl Thanks! That's so sad about the earthquake. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:57 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:10 pm

Hmmmmm, my friend was at CP this weekend and heard absolutely nothing about filming there this week.  She asked around (she is a VIP member and knows some management people). CP is closed during the week so they could open for a concert (there are several places that could have a "concert" on the grounds).  

Will be interesting to see if they actually have any rides running as well if they do film there.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:58 am

Per reddit, someone confirmed that the public date on Wednesday is in Sandusky.

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:05 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:Per reddit, someone confirmed that the public date on Wednesday is in Sandusky.  
I got the impression they were not thrilled about it either.

Sad to say but there are many people that do not realize there are other places outside their area that could be used. I'm guessing the people in Cleveland that showed interest all thought everything would take place in only Cleveland.

Sandusky is a city located on Lake Erie, a couple hours west of Cleveland. It has a population of around 25,000 (Erie County where it is located is about 77,000 people).  Weather on Wednesday is predicted as a high of 79 with an 80% chance of rain. Low around 61 with an 80% chance of rain that night.  

Looking into things to do in Sandusky (I'm thinking an ID that will spend all day in that area instead of traveling from Cleveland for just the concert):

Cedar Point (attractions closed during the week)
Kalahari Waterparks (guessing this is closed like CP)
Merry-Go-Round Museum
Firelands Winery
Lagoon Deer Park
Great Wolf Lodge Water Park
Castaway Bay Waterpark
Ghostly Manor Thrill Center
Sandusky Maritime Museum
Sandusky Speedway Motorsports Park
Follett House Museum
and lots of various wildlife areas.

I would like to see them visit the Winery or one of the museums. Dinner could be on the grounds of CP (Hotel Breakers has several restaurants that could be used).

Will be interesting to see what they decide to highlight.  I had a college roommate from Sandusky.  It is a very nice and friendly town.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:15 pm

Credit to RS for the spoilers.

A lot of info to get to today as we are through 3 episodes and they are heading to Ohio for dates beginning tomorrow for episode 4. I have what I believe they are doing for every date in Ohio posting a little later. But first wanna recap everything that happened last week. Yes, I’ve tweeted and posted on IG about it, but the column is always here to put it all in one place. Quite a few things to go over here, plus the big rumor that’s swirling around out there due to an IG account posting an IG direct message they got. I’ll get to that shortly. But this season is playing out exactly as I expected it would (well, except for one thing) in that every date has pretty much been spoiled up to this point, and everything in Ohio is probably going to get spoiled too. So you’re going to know everything before they head to South America in terms of dates and who’s left. Eliminations I’ll break down for you a little later, but if you know the 15 heading to Ohio (which you’ll find out later this column), all you have to do is work backwards and pretty much figure out who got eliminated when.

So on Thursday was a fashion show group date filmed at Academy LA. The 8 women in those pics are: Alexa Caves, Hannah Sluss, Lexi Buchanan, Kelsey Weier, Mykenna Dorn, Deandra Kanu, Natasha Parker, and Victoria Fuller. Carson Kressly, Janice Dickinson, and the Chief Brand Officer for Revolve, Raissa Gerona, were the judges. Hannah ended up winning the whole thing and won clothes from Revolve. They filmed something with Kelsey running off backstage while everyone was still out there, so there was a sense there is tension in the house between Hannah and Kelsey. There is.

Friday was a 1-on-1 date with Victoria Paul at the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills. They line danced with the crowd, kissed a lot, and rode a mechanical bull that Peter fell off at one point and mildly hurt himself.

Saturday was a group at the Cowboy Palace Saloon (where Rachel had a group date that her “friends” showed up to and the guys mud wrestled) where Demi of all people was the host. Yes, Demi. You know, because she has such close ties to Peter. Anywho, she hosted Demi’s Extreme Pillow Fight. The 8 women on the date were: Tammy Ly, Alayah Benavidez, Sarah Coffin, Kelley Flanagan, Sydney Hightower, Shiann Lewis, Kiarra Norman, and Savannah Mullins. Chris Harrison and Fred Willard judged. Alayah ended up beating Sydney in the finals. Sarah got hurt during her fight with Kiarra, got pulled over to the side, Peter came over and they started kissing. Uhhhh, apparently none of that mattered.

And as I announced on Twitter Sunday night, since I’ve been asked about it every day since filming began, I finally gave you who got the first impression rose. It was Hannah Sluss. In case anyone may have been wondering if Hannah’s boobs are real, you may wonder no more…

https://www.instagram.com/breazealeclinic/?utm_source=ig_embed

Lets get to the big story floating around since Sunday, and that was Peter’s cancellation of last Tuesday’s group date because he was “sick.” That’s what they told the audience in attendance for the date. Seemed a little weird at the time since we’ve never had a full group date cancelled over someone’s sickness. And it’s not like Peter never showed up. There are pictures of him at the date standing outside, so you begin to question, how sick could he have been if he was well enough to show up there? It’s one thing if they would’ve said, “Peter never made it out today, he’s still back at his place, couldn’t get out of bed.” That’s not what happened. He was there. And a lot of you have seen the email floating around posted by an IG account on Sunday morning saying Peter wasn’t sick and it had to do with Hannah showing up on that group date, him spending time with her, and that’s why he cancelled. I got the same exact email at 5:08 on Sunday morning. Word for word. Cut and paste. So that person sent it to multiple people. However, I don’t just go posting info like that (as others did) without looking into it more. I did some digging and here’s what I found out.

We know that group date was going to be the women telling embarrassing sex stories. Hannah was there to be the host of it since, well, in case you didn’t know she had sex in a windmill 4 times with Peter. By the way, if any of you are still wondering why Peter was chosen as the “Bachelor” this season, these spoilers are pretty much your reason why. They’re weaving Hannah into as many storylines as possible. This wasn’t done in a moment’s notice. You know thought was put into this well before the season started. Anyway, Hannah showed up and had a talk with Peter, and Peter got emotional about it. Told the women he needed to sort through his feelings and sent them home for that portion of the date. But there was a night portion to the date, so this was something done for dramatic purposes.

Look, we know that Peter fell for Hannah. We get it. But shoe horning Hannah into the season to freak out the other women just seems kinda lame. I mean, these women all know she’s on DWTS and will be for the next month and a half, right? Hannah can’t be a contestant on Peter’s season. She’s currently filming another show every day until the finale probably. So yeah, while they’re in LA and it’s a hop, skip, and a jump for Hannah to appear on Peter’s season, it’s easy to pull off. But Hannah isn’t going to Ohio this week to show up again. Or head down to Costa Rica, Peru, and Chile in the coming weeks. So while this is a MAJOR deal right now and everyone’s gonna freak out saying Peter’s still in love with Hannah, I don’t see it that way at all. They’re using Hannah to create a storyline, there’s probably some lingering feelings on Peter’s end, but not enough to completely derail a whole season. Hell, since that cancelled group date, Peter’s continued filming per usual. Had two group dates, a 1-on-1 and a rose ceremony just like any episode. I think this is going to be made into a bigger deal than it really is. I fully expect that. The first 3 episodes of this season will have a “Is Peter over Hannah” storyline beaten to death. I kinda liken it to when Becca went down to Paradise, Colton hyperventilated and started crying, they talked, then he was fine.

Now, lets get to where we’re at right now. Rose ceremony #3 was this past Sunday night in LA. The 15 women who survived it and are headed to Ohio for dates starting tomorrow for episode #4 are:

Hannah Sluss
Lexi Buchanan
Kelsey Weier
Mykenna Dorn
Deandra Kanu
Natasha Parker
Victoria Paul
Victoria Fuller
Tammy Ly
Kelley Flanagan
Sydney Hightower
Kiarra Norman
Savannah Mullins
Madison Prewett

Yes, so both Alayah Benavidez and Sarah Coffin (my early favorite), were eliminated at the 3rd rose ceremony this past Sunday night, along with Jasmine Nguyen and Alexa Caves. So much for my prediction on Sarah Coffin going far, possibly winning, and if not, becoming next “Bachelorette.” That ain’t happening now. I said at the time it was a complete guess based on nothing. Guess Peter and I have different tastes. If you would’ve told me before the season that neither Sarah nor Alayah wouldn’t even make it past episode 3, I would’ve said you were on crack. Shocking to say the least. But it happened. So we move on.

You remember my tweets and IG posts from last week about them asking for RSVP’s for dates Wednesday and Friday this week in Ohio. Here’s the breakdown I can give you:

Tomorrow – 1-on-1 date with a Chase Rice performance in Sandusky, OH. You had to have emailed them and gotten a confirmation email back to attend this date. It’s not just show up and go. They haven’t given the exact location in Sandusky yet, however, in speaking to people in Ohio, pretty much everyone has told me there isn’t anything to do in Sandusky other than Cedar Point, which is an amusement park. So it seems logical that they’d have a concert date there, but I’ll know for sure later today.

Thursday – Group date at Browns Stadium. They will be playing flag football and Baker Mayfield will be a part of it. This is not open to the public. But hey, if you wanna hang out around the stadium and watch them arrive and what not, be my guest.

Friday – 1-on-1 date. This isn’t 100% confirmed yet, but I’m hearing it might be at the Cleveland Area Soap Box Derby (which is a non-profit organization) and it will involve special needs children. Kinda like Colton & Elyse’s date last season. Something similar to that. This is a date that people could RSVP for as well, so I should hear more in the next day or two.

So you are now up-to-date on everyone that’s remaining, and by the end of the week, you’ll know who was on every date in Ohio as well since those are sure to get out. I’ll be posting them on Twitter and IG immediately after I find out, only to have them be stolen and posted on the 900 other “spoiler” IG accounts who take my info, post word for word what I write, but not credit where they got it from. It’s disgusting frankly. I’m posting this around 10am CST on Tuesday. Exactly zero websites or IG accounts have posted any of this (the 15 remaining women, the 4 eliminations last episode, the dates and locations in Ohio, etc). Within minutes of me posting, all of them will have it splattered all over their pages. Lets see who actually credits this site.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq