SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:28 pm

RS really needs to not rely on people saying "there isn't anything to do in Sandusky other than Cedar Point".  A quick 5 second google search gave me the list I posted.  Seems there is much more to Sandusky than CP although it is the major attraction in town.

I think I posted when we first found out about Cleveland that the Browns would probably be a group date where they compete to spend time at the after party with Peter. Seems I was right.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gossipinright Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:25 pm

Honestly, as someone who lives in Cleveland - these are all SO lame. Sandusky is not Cleveland. I got the confirmation for the date tomorrow and I probably won't go because it's so far away and during work hours.

gossipinright

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:36 pm

A little surprise by what RS posted today about Alayah and Sarah both getting cut this past week.

Good to see Madison still there. So she and Jasmine didn't go on dates for the past week. I am thinking she got the first 1on1 than but who knows.

Glad RS actually looked into that rumor about the cancelled group date. Really we might have a Peter still has feelings for Hannah storyline/storyboard? The guy been pretty vocal about leaving his feelings in Greece and not going back. I don't think that its necessary. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:59 pm

smg2587 wrote:A little surprise by what RS posted today about Alayah and Sarah both getting cut this past week.

Good to see Madison still there. So she and Jasmine didn't go on dates for the past week. I am thinking she got the first 1on1 than but who knows.

Glad RS actually looked into that rumor about the cancelled group date. Really we might have a Peter still has feelings for Hannah storyline? The guy been pretty vocal about leaving his feelings in Greece and not going back. I don't think that its necessary. All jmo.

I got the impression that Steve was saying the audience is going to think there's a Peter still has feelings for Hannah storyline but there's nothing to worry about in that aspect as she is busy with DWTS and won't be able to make it to Ohio, South America, or Australia. JMO

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:28 pm

Do you think peter prefer brunettes?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:17 pm

^^^ good question.
Also, what was his type before the bachelorette?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:39 pm

I love that he isn't doing what was predicted! And if he is smart personality counts more than hair color, IMO. He still has some what appear to be great women left. All IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:55 pm

iirc his ex girlfriend before Hannah was blonde. And Hannah was blonde. Totally thought he was going for the blondes. Unless those 3 blondes are his top three and all he has to do is eliminate all the brunettes laugh out loud

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:33 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:15 pm

My friend just let me know that Cedar Point has activity going on today. Her exact quote "Looks like it's going down for a few hours today!!!!"

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipinright Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:47 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:My friend just let me know that Cedar Point has activity going on today. Her exact quote "Looks like it's going down for a few hours today!!!!"

would make sense. I'm guessing the day portion is them together at the amusement park, then the dinner "convo" part, and then walking into one of the stage areas or back at breakers for the concert.

gossipinright

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:26 pm

gossipinright wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:My friend just let me know that Cedar Point has activity going on today. Her exact quote "Looks like it's going down for a few hours today!!!!"

would make sense. I'm guessing the day portion is them together at the amusement park, then the dinner "convo" part, and then walking into one of the stage areas or back at breakers for the concert.
I've been thinking the day portion might be elsewhere in the area.  A lot of the "concert dates" have activities not associated with the concert venue.  I have been thinking of Breakers for the dinner though.  

Since they are normally closed on a Wednesday at this time of year, would it even be possible to get enough people to run the rides at the amusement park.  Most workers are college students so there is no way they could have the whole park open.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq