SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:54 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:58 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:04 am

Check out the first picture in this slide. Its one of Peter and Chase and I think its after Chase and Victoria talked.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3JC6oLHBKl/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:06 am

IMO that is clearly a set up to get drama. She was/is a MOT girl and this would make her exit as dramatic as possible...whether he dumps her or she walks out or he saves it for a later time. This has never been done before so they will push that on us. If he really wanted her, he would keep her and comfort her because hopefully by know he knows just how manipulative tptb are. To me it doesn't look like he really cares so she is the sacrificial lamb being led to the slaughter...and most likely BIP next season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:18 am

bluwavz wrote:
Peter wanted it to be a romantic moment so badly giggling.I hope she throws a big azz fit laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:56 am

I feel bad for Victoria. Producers clearly set her up and you can tell that she had no clue it was coming. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:34 am

Sprite wrote:IMO that is clearly a set up to get drama. She was/is a MOT girl and this would make her exit as dramatic as possible...whether he dumps her or she walks out or he saves it for a later time. This has never been done before so they will push that on us. If he really wanted her, he would keep her and comfort her because hopefully by know he knows just how manipulative tptb are. To me it doesn't look like he really cares so she is the sacrificial lamb being led to the slaughter...and most likely BIP next season.

Definitely a set up for drama.  How many of the "concert" dates have been during daylight hours.  Most are after dinner where a rose has already been given out.  This date... ride some rides at an amusement park then go to a "concert" while there is still daylight.  Perfect set up for drama at dinner after. That is if they even made it to dinner.

And, it all makes sense that TPTB actually got on mic before the filming and said to send it to RS.  They wanted this drama to get out.

I also see no chemistry between them at all.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:53 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:I feel bad for Victoria. Producers clearly set her up and you can tell that she had no clue it was coming. JMO.

I feel bad for all three if none knew before showing up.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:03 am

I'm listening to RS' podcast now and he said that from what he's heard, Victoria and Chase were still dating very close to her leaving for filming. He's not sure if she told him she was going on the show. And he said that the first person who told him about her and Chase came to him when filming started with a lot to say about her and none of it was positive. Direct quote: "I don't know if I can ever run with something like this, because it would take other people coming forward for me to run with it. But it's not good, I'll just leave it at that."

I still feel bad for her that she got ambushed buuuut she sounds kinda messy laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:52 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I'm listening to RS' podcast now and he said that from what he's heard, Victoria and Chase were still dating very close to her leaving for filming. He's not sure if she told him she was going on the show. And he said that the first person who told him about her and Chase came to him when filming started with a lot to say about her and none of it was positive. Direct quote: "I don't know if I can ever run with something like this, because it would take other people coming forward for me to run with it. But it's not good, I'll just leave it at that."

I still feel bad for her that she got ambushed buuuut she sounds kinda messy laugh out loud

To add to this one of the messages I put up from bachelornation.scoop IG stories said Victoria went to see him just before filming and something happen. Vague I know, the person in the message didn't have all the details. It seems really messy.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:22 pm

Just when I think I've seen it all on this show .... Surprised they didn't have a single date at the windmill winery south of Santa Barbara!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipinright Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:25 pm

i heard date tomorrow in cleveland is at Playhouse Square, not Soap Box derby like RS had in his column this week.

gossipinright

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq