SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:53 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sandileekeller Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:13 pm

One thing is for sure, she is so gorgeous! JMO
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:21 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:It has to be annoying to do the same walk three times do they can get it right! It becomes less and less natural by no fault of there own imo.

As if there is anything natural about dating on TV, especially in front of a live audience!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:37 pm

Didn't see this posted of Peter and Kelsey on the date from all.things.bachelor Instagram account.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Ni2FvH-XU/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:40 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:It has to be annoying to do the same walk three times do they can get it right! It becomes less and less natural by no fault of there own imo.

As if there is anything natural about dating on TV, especially in front of a live audience!

Very true! I can see them getting to a point that you can block out the cameras and people to a point but not when they keep making you do the same thing over and over again. You can’t keep a convo going. All iMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:13 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:14 pm

I'm 99% sure the girl is Sydney since all the reports from people who went to the group date said they had tension and didn't like each other. And the girl who saw the afterparty being filmed said there was a fight between two girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:11 pm

Well I think I can say with confidence the fourth episode featuring Cleveland, Ohio of The Bachelor Season 24 will be a to be continued episode.

I am also guessing she is confronting Sydney if those issues they are rumored to have are true.

On the Peter and Kelsey date. I know it doesn't mean much and I may be reading it wrong but I like Peter's body language on the date. Can't really read Kelsey's though. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:22 pm

There may be more to it than her coming back and confronting Peter and another girl.  I saw on reddit that an IG spoiler account says she has actually rejoined the girls, last night at the group date party and she was given the rose.  Supposedly was confirmed.  Not sure which account since name was blacked out.

Take it with a grain of salt.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:42 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:There may be more to it than her coming back and confronting Peter and another girl.  I saw on reddit that an IG spoiler account says she has actually rejoined the girls, last night at the group date party and she was given the rose.  Supposedly was confirmed.  Not sure which account since name was blacked out.

I know which Instagram account this is from and they have posted false things before. Like when RS was hinting about the situation with Blake on BIP this past summer this account claimed things like Demi was involved in the Blake situation and Kristina wasn't in an effort to beat RS. Just saying this Instagram isn't the most reliable so I would wait to believe them. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:09 pm

smg2587 wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:There may be more to it than her coming back and confronting Peter and another girl.  I saw on reddit that an IG spoiler account says she has actually rejoined the girls, last night at the group date party and she was given the rose.  Supposedly was confirmed.  Not sure which account since name was blacked out.

I know which Instagram account this is from and they have posted false things before. Like when RS was hinting about the situation with Blake on BIP this past summer this account claimed things like Demi was involved in the Blake situation and Kristina wasn't in an effort to beat RS. Just saying this Instagram isn't the most reliable so I would wait to believe them. Jmo.

Can we please post a link to the Instagram account so we can site the source?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:11 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Can we please post a link to the Instagram account so we can site the source?

Here you go

https://www.instagram.com/doyoucallthisimmature/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq