SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz October 6th 2019, 3:50 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz October 6th 2019, 3:51 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz October 6th 2019, 3:54 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 6th 2019, 4:03 pm

These Instagram "spoiler" accounts need to stop posting everything they hear as soon as they hear it in an attempt to beat RS because they always turn out to be wrong. And then they just delete it with no explanation every time they're proven wrong.

Also, that last video has me concerned for Peter's naivety. He's apologising to production when they're the ones who set the entire Alayah return up!

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 October 6th 2019, 4:10 pm

Oh boy looks like another battle of beauty queens this season. Thankfully this one seems to be only half as long as the Caelynn and Hannah B. stuff. Glad RS proved that particular spoiler account wrong. Never trusted it. Seen them pull way to much stuff.

Not surprise about Deandre and Kiarra. Savanah been so in the background this season thought it could go either way but looks like she may have stayed in the background the whole season. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell October 6th 2019, 4:25 pm

There’s one girl RS didn’t identify who is walking between Shiann and Tammy. Tall (or Tammy and Shiann are short) brunette with a short black dress. The only unidentifiable girl we’ve seen on dates is Victoria F so I guess Peter decided to keep her despite the concert mess with her old bf.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite October 6th 2019, 4:26 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:These Instagram "spoiler" accounts need to stop posting everything they hear as soon as they hear it in an attempt to beat RS because they always turn out to be wrong. And then they just delete it with no explanation every time they're proven wrong.

Also, that last video has me concerned for Peter's naivety. He's apologising to production when they're the ones who set the entire Alayah return up!

Good little puppet. He will play along. That is why they wanted him...and the 4x in the windmill.

Another good puppet...Alayah. Thank you so much, here is your ticket to BIP. :uptonogood

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller October 6th 2019, 4:26 pm

Does it seem that they just do not care anymore who sees who is still on the show? To have photo evidence of the ladies who remain after last nights rose ceremony is crazy! JMO
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh October 6th 2019, 4:30 pm

smg2587 wrote:Oh boy looks like another battle of beauty queens this season. Thankfully this one seems to be only half as long as the Caelynn and Hannah B. stuff. Glad RS proved that particular spoiler account wrong. Never trusted it. Seen them pull way to much stuff.

Not surprise about Deandre and Kiarra. Savanah been so in the background this season thought it could go either way but looks like she may have stayed in the background the whole season. All jmo.

Unless Peter did something that caused a bigger mess. We don’t know what went down or how.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 6th 2019, 4:32 pm

barbell wrote:There’s one girl RS didn’t identify who is walking between Shiann and Tammy. Tall (or Tammy and Shiann are short) brunette with a short black dress. The only unidentifiable girl we’ve seen on dates is Victoria F so I guess Peter decided to keep her despite the concert mess with her old bf.
That's Victoria F. He identified her in the pictures @bluwavz posted where he labeled everyone. It doesn't surprise me that she got a rose on her date. He can't blame her for her ex showing up - his has showed up twice already and he canceled a group date because of it laugh out loud It's just dumb, manufactured drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 October 6th 2019, 5:10 pm

Reading through this thread, I don’t see a match for peter left. He will propose to someone who doesn’t want him, one of the hot blondes, because he is a good puppet and we will hear rumors of split before ATFR airs. Getting farther and farther from the days of a good love story. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper October 6th 2019, 5:48 pm

Isn't anyone else more interested in how the videos were obtained at the hotel?  They were clear as day and sound (at least on the one with Peter) wasn't too bad.  I would love to know how they were taken because I rather doubt there was a person sitting there taking them... unless TPTB really don't care at all this year about spoilers.

As far as a love story for Peter, I said all along after some of the tidbits about his past came out that he falls "in love" very easily and would no doubt fall for several women this season. He may not even have a specific type either. But he also "falls out of love" rather quickly so it will be no surprise to me if the relationship that does come out of it won't last.  Probably long enough for the girl to up her IG game and then play the heartbroken F1.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq