SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:47 pm

How sad, poor Peter . I hope he isn't left with to bad a scar on his face and feels okay to continue filming.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:52 pm

Poor Peter sad

I wonder how they'll handle this with filming since it seems like its a pretty bad injury (and to his face)
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:24 pm

This poor guy! How many times has he gotten hurt so far on this journey. I hope he can continue and he will heal quickly!
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:26 pm

Holy crap, Peter has been in the wars this season. At least they have their ambulance shot for all the promos now laugh out loud

It'll be very interesting to see how they handle this. 22 stitches on the face is no joke, but they probably can't afford to take even one extra day off because of the flights/accomodation they already have scheduled.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:00 pm

The Bachelor's Peter Weber is on the mend after suffering a serious fall.

E! News can confirm the reality star suffered a fall while in San Jose, Costa Rica on Monday afternoon. Multiple sources share that he has already been released from the hospital and that this hiccup will not impact the rest of the show's schedule.

As for Peter's health, a source says that Peter will "be okay" and that they "found a great surgeon for him."
https://www.eonline.com/news/1080937/the-bachelor-s-peter-weber-undergoes-surgery-after-suffering-fall

Chris Harrison is giving Bachelor fans an update on Peter Weber's injury.

In an exclusive statement to ET, the host of the beloved reality show reveals that Weber "suffered a freak accident."

"He got a cut on his head," Harrison said in the statement. "He did get stitches but he's 100% OK and production is already back underway."

"He's still the dashing, handsome pilot we've all dreamed of," added Harrison.

ET confirmed earlier on Tuesday that Weber -- the new star of the Bachelor franchise -- had sustained injuries to his face following an accident in Costa Rica.
https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-says-bachelor-star-peter-weber-suffered-a-freak-accident-but-is-100-ok-exclusive

Last edited by bluwavz on Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:07 pm

Jeez he has had some bad luck. I hope he is ok because 22 stitches is crazy!! my son had 4 stitches and still has a scar on his face. Anyway i wonder if the first 1 on 1 date will be in his hotel room just netflix and chill type of date? like Ashley and JP's date, that was always my favourite date.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:43 pm

sandileekeller wrote:This poor guy! How many times has he gotten hurt so far on this journey. I hope he can continue and he will heal quickly!

I don't remember any other leads being this accident prone. The guy is a walking disaster. I hope he is better in the cockpit than he seems to be on the ground.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:12 pm

Chris Harrison with an update.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3X5MuYAB9D/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:43 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:47 pm

bluwavz wrote:

This is exactly why I don’t start watching until around F6 or so. Drives me absolutely crazy!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:12 pm

bluwavz wrote:

isn't there a few ladies who are in the pageant world this season? i am going to assume its Victoria and Allayh but have a feeling it might include more girls?? Either way this sounds like it is going to be one messy season laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:19 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

isn't there a few ladies who are in the pageant world this season? i am going to assume its Victoria and Allayh but have a feeling it might include more girls?? Either way this sounds like it is going to be one messy season laugh out loud

Yeah Kelesy was also in the pageant world being Miss Iowa USA 2017. But he seems to be talking about Victoria P and Alayah in this one.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes At what seems to be battle of the beauty queens part 2.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq