SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:04 am

Take this with a grain of salt, because Instagram spoiler accounts are notoriously unreliable, but this account has a lot of details and pictures I haven't seen anywhere else.

Credit to sleuthingbach on Instagram for all of the following:

- Locations in Costa Rica included Fortuna Falls, The Arenal Manoa & Hot Springs, and Villa Palacio at The Springs Resort. If you scroll to the third picture here it looks like they managed to get a photo of the itinerary from somebody working at the hotel.

- Along with Shiann, Lexi was also eliminated in Costa Rica. They don't know who the third eliminated girl was yet.

- It's likely somebody got eliminated during the group date. One of the drivers production hired in Costa Rica posted a story about a driving a girl on the night of the group date.
TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Image010
Source: sleuthingbach on IG. It was an Instagram story which has now expired.

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kindnesscounts Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:36 pm

@Hawaii Girl thanks for sharing the info! Reliable or not, it's just fun to get some tidbits to tide us over!  TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1f604

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:32 pm

Am I reading too much into the fact that the princess emoji in the driver’s IG story is blonde? laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:46 pm

@TheWrongReasons No, that’s a very good point, especially that the default for Hispanic would be dark haired ..Hum whom is blonde between those left?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:02 pm

Astrobach wrote:@TheWrongReasons  No, that’s a very good point, especially that the default for Hispanic would be dark haired ..Hum whom is blonde between those left?

Not only blonde, but I'm guessing she might be a bit of a diva? Princess can be taken that way...at least by me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:18 pm

I’m guessing it might be Victoria Paul or Kelsey. Not many blondes left.

I thought maybe Princess = beauty queen? Unlikely that he knows who is a beauty queen though.
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:26 pm

Sorry for the double post, but this wouldn’t be a 2-on-1 date that the girl was let go on right? I’m asking because if so, a 2-on-1 date would probably be between two pageant girls.
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:32 pm

Well if the blonde hair meant anything there are only three blondes that made it to Costa Rica Victoria P, Kelsey and Mykenna. 

Also not sure what it means but looking at there highlights they have a story up about Kelley F's I believe its Venmo (I don't have one so not sure how it works) showing activity at what would be 7 days ago. Not sure how to read that but think its a little weird.

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Screen67
https://www.instagram.com/sleuthingbach/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:36 pm

@sandileekeller my thoughts exactly... and WASNT one actually wearing some tiara of sorts ? Am i mixing my shows? ( watching a lot of older AU Bach...) laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:39 pm

Also, the blonde queen emoji is not the default one. (The dark hair is) He would have had to actually click down to select the blonde queen emoji and why do that if she wasn’t a blonde?

I’m leaning towards it being Victoria Paul. JMO
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:59 pm

Isn't it in reference to Lexi being let go? On one of the spoiler IG pages, it says that Lexi was let go and possibly on the group date.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Isn't it in reference to Lexi being let go?  On one of the spoiler IG pages, it says that Lexi was let go and possibly on the group date.

They are asking who we think the princess let go on the date was and separately posted that Lexi has been eliminated so I took it as to be another girl?
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq