SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:04 pm

I think it's Mykenna actually because this Instagram account said "we think we got the nail on the coffin but want to make sure we’re 100% sure before we post" about her possibly being eliminated in the comments on this post, and she's a blonde.

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:10 pm

You could be right. Just think that the princess term could mean someone that is a diva, a girl that thinks she is entitled versus a princess as in beauty queen. But I could be wrong too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:13 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:You could be right.  Just think that the princess term could mean someone that is a diva, a girl that thinks she is entitled versus a princess as in beauty queen. But I could be wrong too.

I saw that too Hawaii Girl. ^

@Aunties_Love I don’t think it means it has to be a beauty queen either, I was just speculating maybe it could be but also that the driver probably has no clue who is a beauty queen and who isn’t.
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:21 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I think it's Mykenna actually because this Instagram account said "we think we got the nail on the coffin but want to make sure we’re 100% sure before we post" about her possibly being eliminated in the comments on this post, and she's a blonde.

I am very skeptical that she is gone:

Here's the pic of her stats taken on Sept 29th.

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 2019-185

Then her stats on:

Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:56 am
Aunties_Love wrote:stats ahead of RC4

mykennajean

458 posts
40.3k followers
752 following

https://www.instagram.com/mykennajean/
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5379-mykenna-dorn-bachelor-24-sleuthing-spoilers#1427320

I believe that maybe someone else is managing her page as we know she made it to Costa Rica and her page had continually been changing and her stats been going up throughout filming. I think that is because she is a blog owner so someone else is taking care of her page while she's away.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:32 pm

@Aunties_Love Yeah, IA that someone has been managing Mykenna's page. Someone's been managing Victoria P's as well since her account was watching stories on a spoiler page before she was seen in Ohio. Whoever was eliminated, they've seemingly stayed off social media (including Lexi, the other girl rumored to be gone). Hopefully we get some pictures in Chile and/or Peru confirming who's still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:41 pm

How would the driver know that she was a "diva"? I'm thinking it was a pageant contestant. I can't see any other reason why the driver would use the word princess IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:47 pm

i don't think the word princess is really anything to go off of. how would this random costa rican driver know anything about the girls? it's not like he's on set with the producers carefully watching how they all behave. would he even know who's a beauty queen either? it's not like they wear their sashes and crowns everyday, and i sincerely doubt the driver has kept up with the bachelor casting spoilers.

i'm sure he just said princess because it's just a pretty girl, and princess can refer to just a nice, young, attractive girl in romance languages ("ciao principessa" in italian, i'm assuming it's the same in spanish). the blonde emoji is much more to go off of and it seems the account hinted at it being mykenna so that's who i would expect.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:22 pm

lionheart318 wrote:i don't think the word princess is really anything to go off of. how would this random costa rican driver know anything about the girls? it's not like he's on set with the producers carefully watching how they all behave. would he even know who's a beauty queen either? it's not like they wear their sashes and crowns everyday, and i sincerely doubt the driver has kept up with the bachelor casting spoilers.

i'm sure he just said princess because it's just a pretty girl, and princess can refer to just a nice, young, attractive girl in romance languages ("ciao principessa" in italian, i'm assuming it's the same in spanish). the blonde emoji is much more to go off of and it seems the account hinted at it being mykenna so that's who i would expect.

The highlighted is why I think the "princess" bit referred to a woman who acted like a diva/bitch. He wouldn't know who was a pageant contestant...unless she was like Erica Rose and wore her tiara all the time, but she could have been rude to him or he heard her limo interview and thought she was a diva.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
lionheart318 wrote:i don't think the word princess is really anything to go off of. how would this random costa rican driver know anything about the girls? it's not like he's on set with the producers carefully watching how they all behave. would he even know who's a beauty queen either? it's not like they wear their sashes and crowns everyday, and i sincerely doubt the driver has kept up with the bachelor casting spoilers.

The highlighted is why I think the "princess" bit referred to a woman who acted like a diva/bitch. He wouldn't know who was a pageant contestant...unless she was like Erica Rose and wore her tiara all the time, but she could have been rude to him or he heard her limo interview and thought she was a diva.

yes i suppose that's true but i still think it's more likely he was using princess as a spanish language colloquialism, rather than using it in an english language context like we're thinking

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by moosebelly Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:31 am

Sprite wrote:

First post here so I hope I'm doing it right... but i agree. I think "la princesa" had more to do with the girl's attitude than her resume. The emoji was blonde but I won't grab onto this since you have to hold down to change the color, but it's just something to consider. Mykenna, to me, is more likely to be a rose ceremony elimination than a group date elimination. We have more "la princesa" suspects to fit the profile than Mykenna, imo. Blondes? Victoria for example.

moosebelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:23 am

Welcome1  
@moosebelly

We will hopefully have more clues soon to confirm who it is.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:27 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:@Aunties_Love Yeah, IA that someone has been managing Mykenna's page. Someone's been managing Victoria P's as well since her account was watching stories on a spoiler page before she was seen in Ohio. Whoever was eliminated, they've seemingly stayed off social media (including Lexi, the other girl rumored to be gone). Hopefully we get some pictures in Chile and/or Peru confirming who's still there.

There's also Instagram bots that you can pay for that will watch random people's stories. Victoria and Mykenna have semi big followings and I bet they set those up to get engagement.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq