SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:02 pm

@moosebelly welcomeyall Enjoy your stay!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:How would the driver know that she was a "diva"? I'm thinking it was a pageant contestant. I can't see any other reason why the driver would use the word princess IMHO.

I'm probably way off base, but I've been watching lots of Netflix shows from Spain.  My hs Spanish and the subtitles keep hearing/reading lots of references to princess or little princess (depending on the age) when speaking to/about young women/girls.  Could this be a term of language used in South America as well? It appears in these shows to be more of a term of endearment than sarcasm/criticism.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:30 am

pavalygurl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:How would the driver know that she was a "diva"? I'm thinking it was a pageant contestant. I can't see any other reason why the driver would use the word princess IMHO.

I'm probably way off base, but I've been watching lots of Netflix shows from Spain.  My hs Spanish and the subtitles keep hearing/reading lots of references to princess or little princess (depending on the age) when speaking to/about young women/girls.  Could this be a term of language used in South America as well?  It appears in these shows to be more of a term of endearment than sarcasm/criticism.

yes, this is exactly what i was saying. i don't think princess is something to read into. i speak italian and the word princess is just used as a term to refer to young women, and i'm sure spanish is the same.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:22 am

Possible location in Chile
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Image011
Source

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:33 am

They also stay at the Pullman hotel chains too and there's one in Santiago

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294305-d3439168-Reviews-Hotel_Pullman_Santiago_Vitacura_ex_Atton-Santiago_Santiago_Metropolitan_Region.html

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:44 pm

I think this is a video of one of the dates in Chile. Maybe the 1on1 scheduled for today? Looks like horse back riding. I think they show Peter with what looks to be a short brunette by his side. Second slide and same video in stories. It looks like this video was taken during a break in filming because all the crew guys are away from the couple and they seem to be getting instructions on how to ride the horse.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3svHfFJQBT/

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:14 pm

smg2587 wrote:I think this is a video of one of the dates in Chile. Maybe the 1on1 scheduled for today? Looks like horse back riding. I think they show Peter with what looks to be a short brunette by his side. Second slide and same video in stories. 

Great catch!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 A06aa010
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 D642a710

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3svHfFJQBT
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:40 pm

@sandileekeller  Thanks for the screencap. The more I look at the pictures and video I am leaning to this being Sydney. It could also be Tammy but right now I see Sydney in this video more. Not sure about everyone else. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:44 pm

@smg2587 IA, I think it's Sydney. She's so tiny the fence is blocking her face for most of the video but in the small glimpses I saw, it looked like Sydney.

This was the best screenshot I could get that included her face. Super LQ because the video is really jumpy.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Screen16
Source

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:30 am

AWESOME find!!! I just tried finding the place in Maria Pinto and can't find a match yet. Still looking around, wonder if it's a private estate or something.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:17 pm

smg2587 wrote:I think this is a video of one of the dates in Chile. Maybe the 1on1 scheduled for today? Looks like horse back riding. I think they show Peter with what looks to be a short brunette by his side. Second slide and same video in stories. It looks like this video was taken during a break in filming because all the crew guys are away from the couple and they seem to be getting instructions on how to ride the horse.

What a great find! I am leaning towards it being Tammy.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:49 pm

Another screenshot (from @sleuthingbach IG story). They seem to think it’s not Sydney for some reason.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 2f09a710

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq