SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:58 pm

I believe this is what the sleuthing Instagram has been using Lexi's Spotify to say she been eliminated. It has been showing listen activity the latest two hours ago and since Sunday when I found it. I don't know if it is the best way to tell if someone has been eliminated because whos to say its not a family member using Spotify on her computer but they might have found it awhile ago and know its been quiet before they saw activity. Here is a screen cap of the activity. Of the girls that where known to went to Costa Rica I was only able to find Hannah Ann's and that one hasn't been active recently.

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Lexi10

smg2587

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:42 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:I'm so done trying to predict Peter's decisions laugh out loud Everytime I start to think I know who the F4 will be, he sends one of them home. And Victoria looks SO different in that photo RS tweeted. Hard to believe it's the same girl.

Also, I don't think Victoria P was the girl eliminated on the group date in Costa Rica, because that was on the 9th, and she landed in Louisiana today. Once contestants get eliminated they get flown home ASAP, it wouldn't have taken a week IMO. I think she made it to Chile but either self-eliminated or was sent home on a date or a late night visit to Peter's room, like how Demi and Connor were eliminated. All JMO, I just think she would've gotten home days ago if she was the "princess" the driver posted about in Costa Rica.

I agree! All JMO but I'm thinking there was a 2-1 and she got sent home.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:41 am

@sleuthingbach IG posted that they were informed of Sydney’s elimination.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:22 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@sleuthingbach IG posted that they were informed of Sydney’s elimination.
They seem to have a source that knows Sydney because they said on reddit they said someone close to Sydney told them it wasn't her on that horse date before they matched it to Victoria's boots. Also they said on reddit that same source that gave them the info on Sydney informed them that they heard the top 2 seem to be Hannah Ann and Madison they did add "whatever that means and they where going to try stick to sleuting." So I don't know how seriously they are  taking that info about the top 2 but it sounds like its something Sydney said to a friend and that friend said it to this account. So taking this top two with a grain of salt still because it just might be from a contestant perspective more than anything. But this top two honestly wouldn't surprise me at all.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:03 pm

so putting together all the spoilers that come out, who can we gather is going to peru? 7 girls typically make it, correct? i've got:

1. hannah
2. kelley
3. kelsey
4. madison
5. mykenna
6. natasha
7. tammy
8. victoria f.

so assuming all the spoilers we've gotten are correct, that means we just need to figure out the last girl eliminated in chile until we have all the girls going to peru right

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:17 pm

lionheart318 wrote:so putting together all the spoilers that come out, who can we gather is going to peru? 7 girls typically make it, correct? i've got:

1. hannah
2. kelley
3. kelsey
4. madison
5. mykenna
6. natasha
7. tammy
8. victoria f.

so assuming all the spoilers we've gotten are correct, that means we just need to figure out the last girl eliminated in chile until we have all the girls going to peru right

This is correct. Just waiting to see who else left in Chile. But it looks like Victoria Paul left BEFORE the RC, so I wonder if that means Victoria + 3 girls left in Chile or if Victoria + 2 girls left in Chile. Wonder why Victoria left early.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:23 pm

heart wrote:
lionheart318 wrote:so putting together all the spoilers that come out, who can we gather is going to peru? 7 girls typically make it, correct? i've got:

1. hannah
2. kelley
3. kelsey
4. madison
5. mykenna
6. natasha
7. tammy
8. victoria f.

This is correct. Just waiting to see who else left in Chile. But it looks like Victoria Paul left BEFORE the RC, so I wonder if that means Victoria + 3 girls left in Chile or if Victoria + 2 girls left in Chile. Wonder why Victoria left early.

unless victoria p. left the show momentarily to be at miss louisiana usa and will return afterwards (the finals is this weekend), i don't think they'd eliminate an extra girl just because victoria wasn't eliminated at the RC. they want 7 girls going to peru not 6, she'd be one of the 3 girls eliminated not an extra 4th girl.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:32 pm

lionheart318 wrote:
heart wrote:

1. hannah
2. kelley
3. kelsey
4. madison
5. mykenna
6. natasha
7. tammy
8. victoria f.

unless victoria p. left the show momentarily to be at miss louisiana usa and will return afterwards (the finals is this weekend), i don't think they'd eliminate an extra girl just because victoria wasn't eliminated at the RC. they want 7 girls going to peru not 6, she'd be one of the 3 girls eliminated not an extra 4th girl.

Oh wow, that would be crazy if Victoria P was allowed to do that. No one else got special treatment on the show haha. But yeah that makes sense that it would be 2 girls : )

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:41 pm

1. hannah
2. kelley
3. kelsey
4. madison
5. mykenna
6. natasha
7. tammy
8. victoria f.

Do the eliminations go from12-9-6? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:56 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:

1. hannah
2. kelley
3. kelsey
4. madison
5. mykenna
6. natasha
7. tammy
8. victoria f.

Do the eliminations go from12-9-6?  Thanks!
Since Arie's season (minus Becca) they been going 12-9-7. But with Becca and the rest they have been 12-9-6 they have been doing some stuff from previous season so who knows what it is right now.

Just to add that car company that gave us the horse date video gave us a picture of the cars from the RC. One big bus limo for the contestants moving on to Peru and two smaller suv cars for the eliminated contestants (or possible one of those could be Peter's ride). Unsure if that means two people when home at the rc or just one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3vz0_3peXM/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:04 pm

smg2587 wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:

1. hannah
2. kelley
3. kelsey
4. madison
5. mykenna
6. natasha
7. tammy
8. victoria f.

Do the eliminations go from12-9-6?  Thanks!
Since Arie's season (minus Becca) they been going 12-9-7. But with Becca and the rest they have been 12-9-6 they have been doing some stuff from previous season so who knows what it is right now.

Just to add that car company that gave us the horse date video gave us a picture of the cars from the RC. One big bus limo for the contestants moving on to Peru and two smaller suv cars for the eliminated contestants (or possible one of those could be Peter's ride). Unsure if that means two people when home at the rc or just one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3vz0_3peXM/

Thank you!  I was trying to remember the season where they had 3 hometowns all set.  Then, 3 went on a date for the final hometown date rose.  That was Becca’s season I was thinking of; I appreciate the help!

In regards to the cars, maybe there was a 2-on-1 and both went home?

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:51 pm

Pretty sure Tammy is out as well because I just went to her profile and it says Alayah is following her.

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 20191010

https://www.instagram.com/tammykayly/

Also I believe that the Sydney out has been confirmed because she started being followed by the bachelor.spoilers account from what I see on her account.

Just going to put this guess up on the f4 getting HTDs now with what is out there. I think its going to be Hannah Ann, Madison, Kelsey, and Victoria F. Peter has shock me with some of his choices but knowing what we know and I know we don't know everything that right now looks to be the most realistic f4. But I am all for a surprise. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq